It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now, members can make a little money from participating in ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have used Google Adsense for sometime now on my SEO (search engine optimization) site.

My suggestion to those that are truly interested is to take advantage of Google's Webmaster Tools while using this. The Google Adsense ads you will generate will relate to your blog content. Example: If you have several blogs posts about Jello, then you will have ad's about Jello on your blog (likely.) If you have a mix of conspiracy and alternative subjects then Google will likely add ads that fall into that theme.

The full list of rules have been posted, but to sum them up...
The rules are simple never click on your own ads.
Do not have friends/family click on your ads. They (Google) will know.

It takes time, but I feel once this new feature takes off it will benefit us all. Just hang in there its worth it.

Great call guys! This feature will surely generate awesome content to help this fantastic forum grow even more.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So If I go to an ATS members blog and click on their adds I could be potentially helping them make some money?

Is that what this Google Ad blog does?

If so where can I find a list of blogging ATS members?

and what about the Pizza Hut adds above my tool bar, If I order Pizza Hut through this web page would they give money to ATS?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like money! sounds like a great way to possibly make some extra cash from home without having to get a second job .......... possibly one that requires me to ask people if they would like fries with that. Looking forward to the tutorial.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I like money! sounds like a great way to possibly make some extra cash from home without having to get a second job .......... possibly one that requires me to ask people if they would like fries with that. Looking forward to the tutorial.

This is an old thread . As I understand things currently blogs and podcasting is available thou the ATS Media Portal . The Conspiracy Masters concept is now defunct .
Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Do to the fact this thread is years old and things have changed on the board, this thread is now closed.

mrwupy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join