It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big hello to all who think for themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
good morning to all!

i am a twenty five y.o. male out of southeastern virginia, located in the good ol' united states of embarassment. i stumbled upon your forum through a link posted on a message board for music artist Immortal Technique. i have found the threads and topics that i perused to be very enlightening and anything but one sided.

i've been questioning authority and the likes of religion, government, education and history since i began developing my individual mental capacity back in high school. countless psychedelic trips later and an ongoing desire to be something other than a sheep with an ego, i find myself here, eager to expand my knowledge infinitely.

brought into this world on SEPT 11, 1981, the events that occured twenty years after my birth were catastrophic, yet didn't affect my everyday life in any noticable way. that is, until i decided that my life is your life, is his life, is hers.... and so on and so on. in other words, i can view reality as skin and bones, but in all actuality, i'm simply one conscienceness in a pool of many. a universal mind lattice (to borrow from the admirable and talented Alex Gray). so i decided it was time to educate myself, rather than allow my mind believe only what it could percieve as truth in my little world.

so, after watching the 'truth movement' documentaries (Loose Change/911 Mysteries/Alex Jones....), i decided that we were fed a plate of bullsh*t through popular media on that fateful day and the years that proceeded. so the government had something to do with it. evil, yes, but 911 was a pebble on the side of a mountain compared to the information that would soon present itself to me..

"bin laden didn't blow up the projects, bush knocked down the towers"

so along comes David Icke and his theories of bloodlines, mind control and reptilian elite. hard not to believe at this moment. there's something bigger than the air that we breathe everyday. something more important than the fight that i had with my wife today. it all makes sense. the breakdown of vibrations and this material world that those experiments with drugs allowed me to experience were real. our minds are as powerful as anything because we are all one, yet we're given seperate containers (read: bodies) so that control of this entity is easier for those who desire to take it.

life is nice if you live for yourself. it's brutal when you realize it's not that easy - you live with everyone else.

anyways, i just had a beautiful baby boy on october fifth and it's hard to believe that i brought an innocent soul into this place and that i expect him to grow strong and smart in this society of weak and dumb. but i suppose it's just another reason for me to fight this beast.

enough rambling, glad to be here and although i may not be as knowledgable as most of you, i hope to add something to this community.

the cyan aura

"i don't pledge allegance, f*** the president's speeches"

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WELCOME!!

I think for myself

new topics

top topics

join