It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
How many people support the illegal immigrants?

As I saw demoncracks are the ones to support illegal immigrants.

For example the law Gray Davis passed to give illeagal immigrants a license.

Also I heard after Arnold banned it the illegal immigrants want to protest on December 12.

I wish that will be the time where the cops can round them up and send them back to Mexico.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
hahaha, what about bush and illegal immigrants? This is when he was Gov of Texas...

He was wanting to give them social security numbers.

I suppose since nobody wants to pay a decent wage to those that do the jobs they fill.

Why pay an american 7 dollars and hour when you can hire an illegal for 3?

I don't support illegal immigrants.... from any country, or in any country.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
hahaha, what about bush and illegal immigrants? This is when he was Gov of Texas...

He was wanting to give them social security numbers.

I suppose since nobody wants to pay a decent wage to those that do the jobs they fill.

Why pay an american 7 dollars and hour when you can hire an illegal for 3?

I don't support illegal immigrants.... from any country, or in any country.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by Lysergic]

I Bush wanted to givew illegal immigrants some benifits then I am against that too.

Its not like I aganist just if a demoncrack deos it.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
demoncrack... all it makes me think is... That must be one hardcore drug.

Demon Crack.... think about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   

demoncrack... all it makes me think is... That must be one hardcore drug.

Demon Crack.... think about it.

thats what democrats are on!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I live in California and my state is pretty much half illegal immigrants. The problem is that while illegal immigrants can get license but they cant get insurance.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I live in California and my state is pretty much half illegal immigrants. The problem is that while illegal immigrants can get license but they cant get insurance.

all illegal immigrants do is take up the hospitals.

and other things

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Illegal Immigrants?
Well if you were to be precise, your all illegal immigrants.
I mean who did own the land before the settlers arrived in the US?
And by what decieving means did the claim this to be thier land?
Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yes so are the Canadians also.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
Yes so are the Canadians also.

The Natives were conquered plain and simple. Instead of negotiating way back then they should have made the natives realize they were conquered so we wouldn't have all the problems we have now.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
PShhhhhh
Whatever.
Im indian...well east indians....I mean they were looking for us when they came here, so in some odd twisted way I have a right to be here

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
it's funny how you talk of "immigrants" in such a manner...

we have jews by the reams here in the ukraine, and you dont see us complaining about it

how would you like it if we were to treat your jewish owners cheap as dirt here if they were to pay us a visit?????????
(the U.S is OWNED by jews....as long as israel exists, it always will be).

admittedly, racism is inevitable,
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Treat them as you wish, I hold no alliegance to Isreal.

I know what you mean though, and they do control our govt.

Are the jews there illegal immigrants though?

I am all for immigration to america if done correctly.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Treat them as you wish, I hold no alliegance to Isreal.

I know what you mean though, and they do control our govt.

Are the jews there illegal immigrants though?

I am all for immigration to america if done correctly.

sadly, they almost invaded the russians too...man, it's like one hell of a conspiracy:shk:

you wonder why no1 likes them?? because they couldnt give two #s for the country they live in.
note: if i'm wrong...then why does your average israeli bring food with them and leave the trash behind in the country they're visiting? (they dont actually buy anything from that country...they'd rather spend it for their own people's good

the very reason why arabs dislike them...apart from the religious thing.

you are being steered towards the rocks by these people, they dont care what the outcome is..as long as they get to use up everything the U.S has to offer to their own benefit.

oh well...just wait and see, my words are true, no doubt to that

Cyrus

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Its the large numbers of immigrants. I'm in the midwest and less than two years ago illegals were few and far between but now we have a large population of South Americans. They come in through the borders and move east-ward. It wouldn't be a problem if we didn't turn our neighbors into the 3rd world. Mexico could be a very rich country, but it's oil has be privitized by american companies and corrupt Mexican business leaders and politicans. The IMF and the World Bank working in concert with the WTO charges up debts that they force folk to pay by selling off land, resources, and industry. Then we have the corrupt corporations that refuse to pay moral wages in those countries the people are forced to migrate just to eat.

We have to talk about the reasons they migrate here. We can't just say illegals suck. That's ignorant. I don't like them anymore than anyone else. The conditions in their countries created by greed and corruption need to be addressed. As long as we are talking about closing the borders and nonsense like that we lose sight of the real problem. Members of congress went to South America after Thanksgiving. Hopefully they come back with some new trade ideas. But, simply, we need to get rid of the IMF, World Bank, and WTO. They are bleeding us all dry.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Do any of us belong here on earth? My wife got in a car accident with an illegal immigrant...no license...no insurance...no more car...that is total BS!!! Think about this: Illegal immigrants bring in viruses and bacteria from their native countries...and a new plague of crap is spread around. Glad they wash their hands while they work at Burger King and McDonalds...yummy....blech!!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey I am native American too. My great gandmother was a Californian Indian.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
funny how other animals fight for territory and its viewed as natural and noone says its wrong, we do it and all of a sudden we're the worst living things on the planet.

what gives? regardless of the reason we are still animals and even "lower species" of animals have killed each other for less than survival, its been documented among primates for example.

apply the same standard across the board and at least then you'd be consistent.

this moral relativity is absurd to say the least.

but this isnt about that, this is about illegal immigrants.

i dont understand why so many want to come here and then get paid less than minimum wage and get pushed around by produce farmers and those they paid to get them here illegally. i've heard the horror stories of people living in fear of their lives after promising to pay off huge sums of debt to these pieces of # that bring them here and then work them to death to make themselves a pretty penny. its almost slavery in some cases and giving them licenses and other benefits only encourages this BS. it gives them false hope that america is wonderful but all it does is make them the victim of these "coyotes" that bring them here. then they have this bad impression of what america is like from what they experience.

america is wonderful and i welcome anyone here as long as its done legally. they come here illegally and they put themselves at risk of being treated as slaves and taken advantage of.

coming here legally means you put your life and health at little risk. no debts to pay off to some crooked MFer who wants to work you to death and will probably kill you or your family back in mexico if you dont pay them back. you're free and clear to do whatever you want if you come here legally. you're given many more rights you wouldnt have if they came here illegally.

i dont blame them for wanting to come here by any means available to them but we really should be cracking down on those who turn them into slaves after bringing them here, not the immigrants themselves. of course we should send them back once we catch them though.

but some do come here illegally with less than honorable intentions.

its a multi-faceted problem with no simple cut and dry solution.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Racism is when you tell lies about a racial group, if you tell the truth.. why does the liberal left call you a racist?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Some people are racist and it has nothing to do with telling the truth or being left or right. The so called truth of a racist is often a generalization based on some jade view of the world. One can't cover their racism by saying the left is making it hard for them to be racist. If you are scared to say racist things then I think that's good for the world--but the world will be better when you don't think racist things to begin with.

We are animals...but, we have something animals don't and the conscious thought. We are aware that our choices affect the world around us negatively or positively. We are better then the ape on the tree or the insect in it. Awareness creates the standard not our animalistic nature, because in the end every human has a choice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join