It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush should be charged with crimes against humanity as well

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
France definately doesn't belong on the list of humane, Algeirs and Indochina to say the least.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There was no list of "humane" anything. Nobody mentioned "humane". The question was to name other leaders who hadn't committed war crimes.

And I did.

Can we get back to the subject?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
There was no list of "humane" anything. Nobody mentioned "humane". The question was to name other leaders who hadn't committed war crimes.

And I did.

Can we get back to the subject?

How about name leaders that don't have the big dogs do all their dirty work for them...oh wait you can't.

The USA and Britain are the top dogs who have to do all the dirty work for the free world so it's easy to say "look Lichtenstein doesn't commit warcrimes" yeah I wonder why...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Where is you proof? How do you know he knew the evidence was FAKE?
If Bush knowingly took steps to prevent the 9/11 plot from being uncovered, where is your proof?

www.inthesetimes.com... www.wanttoknow.info...

"CBS reporter David Martin revealed that weeks before the attacks, the CIA had warned Bush personally of Osama Bin Laden’s intent to use hijacked planes as missiles. That followed the damaging exposure by The Associated Press’s John Solomon of a pre-9/11 FBI memo from an officer in Phoenix warning of suspicious Middle Eastern men training at flight schools—a warning that went unheeded."

June-Aug 2001:
-German intelligence warns the CIA that Middle Eastern terrorists are training for hijackings and targeting American interests.
-Russian President Vladimir Putin alerts the US of suicide pilots training for attacks on US targets.
-In late July, a Taliban emissary warns the US that bin Laden is planning a huge attack on American soil.
-In August, Israel warns of an imminent Al Qaeda attack

Aug 6, 2001: President Bush receives an intelligence briefing warning that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. Titled “Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US,” the briefing specifically mentions the WTC. Yet Bush later claims it “said nothing about an attack on America.”

Aug 27, 2001: An FBI supervisor says he’s trying to keep a hijacker from “flying a plane into the WTC.” Headquarters chastises him for notifying the CIA.

Sep 10, 2001: A number of top Pentagon brass suddenly cancel travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns. Why isn't this news spread widely?

Hmm, yep.. to me thats proof enough that president bush WAS AWARE ATTACKS WERE IMPENDING.

I mean, after all.. its not as if he warned the public of an increased terror threat did he?
He didnt use his law enforcement to track down these KNOWN terrorists and PREVENT them from boarding the flights did he?

And this is only what we KNOW about.

How about the Meeting between Rice and Tennet where tennet warned rice of the impending terror attack..
member how RICE denied that meeting took place to the 911 commission, but as of late

The Commission interviewed Condoleezza Rice privately and during public testimony; it interviewed George Tenet three times privately and during public testimony; and Cofer Black was also interviewed privately and publicly. All of them were obligated to tell the truth. Apparently, none of them described this meeting, the purpose of which clearly was central to the Commission’s investigation. Moreover, document requests to both the White House and to the CIA should have revealed the fact that this meeting took place.

NO ONE ADMITTED TO THE COMMISSION THAT THIS MEETING TOOK PLACE.. I wonder why... maybe because if it was shown to the commission this meeting occured, then it would of shown that the BUSH ADMIN WAS CLEARLY in the know about the impending attack
THEN IT WAS FINALLY REVEALLED :

White House records show George Tenet “did brief Condoleezza Rice and other top officials on July 10, 2001, about the looming threat from Al Qaeda, a State Department spokesman said Monday.

Do you need any more evidence for petes sake?

The Bush government was well aware of osama's PLAN, his intent and the fact that the attack was about to occur.

The account by the spokesman, Sean McCormack, came hours after Ms. Rice, the secretary of state, told reporters aboard her airplane that she did not recall such a meeting and said it was “incomprehensible” she ignored dire terrorist threats two months before the Sept. 11 attacks

That report said that "senior U.S. government officials were advised by the intelligence community on June 28 and July 10, 2001, that the attacks were expected, among other things, to 'have dramatic consequences on governments or cause major casualties' and that 'attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning.'"

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.washingtonpost.com...
www.talkleft.com...

How about the FAKE StATEMENTS AND ACCUSATIONS designed to get the AMERICAN people on the SIDE of the government

CLAIM: There's overwhelming evidence there was a connection between al Qaeda and the Iraqi government. I am very confident that there was an established relationship there." - Vice President Cheney, 1/22/04

CLAIM: "We know where the WMDs are.

CLAIM: ?The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.? ? President Bush, 1/28/03

CLAIM: ?Evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program?Iraq could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year.? - President Bush, 10/7/02

CLAIM: ?We do know that [Saddam] is actively pursuing a nuclear weapon.?- National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, 9/10/02

CLAIM: ?Iraq has at least seven mobile factories for the production of biological agents - equipment mounted on trucks and rails to evade discovery.? ?President Bush, 2/8/03

OK Now, you see the CLAIMS the Bush administration MADE to the world.
Can you read them..

well.. here's the really really obvious lie.....

Notice the words

'we KNOW '
' EVIDENCE '
'PROOF'

tell me, how do you have proof of biological factories...when they dont exist?

how do you have proof of a reconstitued nuclear weapons programme, that doesnt exist?

How do you KNOW where the weapons are, when the weapons dont exist?

I cant believe people STILL beleive this horse sh1t..

THEY ALLOWED SEPT11 TO HAPPEN

So that the american public would feel VULNERABLE, and ANGRY

So all they'd have to do is present another 'possible' threat, so the public would feel compelled to follow

Its obvious....

really?... you cant see it ?

I pitty you

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I love it..

LOVE IT.

people scream and yell how this war was legal, and that because the US deamed it so, makes it so.

but as soon as EVIDENCE is brought to light, they scurry and hide refusing to debate ...

Pathetic...

Blind patriotical followers who care not for the truth of there leaders crimes, are reminiscent of the Germans under hitlers rule.

Obvious crimes were taking place, illegial actions against foreign nations... yet you stood by and said MEIN FUHRER simply because you believed being patriotic was better than being honest.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Im glad you think im a joke, because when the 'next' attack occurs, and your president ONCE AGAIN fails to STOP IT before it happens, even though he has an UNBELIEVEABLE amount of evidence PRIOR... ill again ask you if your still in the joking mood.

Buddy, i think you have a small problem.... IF something happens...how can the president STOP it BEFORE it HAPPENS when it ALREADY DID?....

BTW there was only some intelligence that they might use planes in a U.S. city, but they didn't know which city, what airline, or what day and/or hour, and they didn't know if it was real intelligence or just some crazy talk..... Do you actually think they would stop all planes before 9/11 when that had never happened before in the U.S.?.....

and BTW, if YOU KNEW before hand...or if anyone else did know the exact date, the airline, the city and the planes that would have been used WHY DIDN"T THEY POST IT IN THE FRONT NEWS BEFORE 9/11?...... I guess you thought that the U.S. government could stop ALL FLIGHTS, from ALL CITIES IN THE U.S. INDEFINETELY.........

So how is that different from your leader signing and sending HIS men, to invade and occupy another country, ending in the deaths of hundereds of thousands, using PROOF he KNEW TO BE FALSE, stating facts he was TOLD WERNT TRUE?

First of all, the claim that "hundreds of thoudsands of Iraqis were killed by the U.S. military" is a lie.... There are no reliable sources for the "hundreds of thousands of deaths"....and many of those dead in Iraq have been killed by the INSURGENTS..... Another point some people, and apparently you among others can't seem to understand for some reason... So you are trying to make a point by lying and exagerating more?....

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

There's some juicy links and extracts in the opening post that SHOW president bush KNEW about the intent of alqaeda to use planes as missles,
It shows how he KNEW there were men inside the US training,
It shows how FOREIGN governments had ALSO WARNED him,
and it shows how he wanted to go into IRAQ before sept11 even occured.

That's BS.... there is no "juicy links and extracts"... all you gave were "claims" with no real evidence to back those claims... Where is the information that the U.S. government knew what date, from what city and what airline where the hijackings going to happen?.... or once again, did you expect the U.S. government to stop all flights from all cities indefinetely?....

BTW....why is it that so many members who are replying here claim that "the government is playing you again when the threat level is raised because of some intelligence that something could happen?....

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well I believe that Bush knew well in advance that this 9/11 was going to take place. If you look at the history with the Bin Ladins (and I won't go into it here) and the fact that he has never been found and has possibly "died" etc etc etc I believe it quite possible that he is "secretly" being protected and held out of site as this was TOO well orchestrated and the fact that no action was taken to protect the American people from the 9/11 happenings only goes to strengthen the fact that if Osama is "killed" then why would there still be a need for Americans to be in Iraq? Hey, maybe I am pulling at straws but look how well UFO info is covered up or lied about or buried!! SO too will this be at the expense of American lives and others. I think 90% of you can agree that there is a murderer running the country and he too should be hung from the gallows - i support that and I am not communist or anything else like that - i just support the death penalty - if you kill, "you will get killed back". (vocab intended) If this is the guy some choose to support then it is a sad day in the US of A considering it's the land of the brave and the free!! How brave is it to do what has been done? I would say it was quite cowardly for things to have been done in the way they were and the American people are truly not free - Free = NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF OR POWER OF ANOTHER - hmmmmmmm. Americans are honestly not "FREE". I would venture to say that the national anthem needs to be changed somewhat!!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I believe bush should be criminaly liable for every death in Iraq.

Your "belief" has nothing to do with "reality"....

The information he published was FAKE.

First of all, he dind't "publish" anything as president Bush is not a "writer".... Second of all, the reasons for going after Saddam's regime were given to the whole world in a speech made by the president and i would like to know all these lies...here is the speech he gave to the U.N. and the whole world on September 12 2002...before the war started on the reasons why Saddam needed to be ousted....

quote: President Bush's address to the United Nations
September 12, 2002 Posted: 11:37 AM EDT (1537 GMT)

Above all, our principles and our security are challenged today by outlaw groups and regimes that accept no law of morality and have no limit to their violent ambitions. In the attacks on America a year ago, we saw the destructive intentions of our enemies. This threat hides within many nations, including my own.

In cells, in camps, terrorists are plotting further destruction and building new bases for their war against civilization. And our greatest fear is that terrorists will find a shortcut to their mad ambitions when an outlaw regime supplies them with the technologies to kill on a massive scale. In one place and one regime, we find all these dangers in their most lethal and aggressive forms, exactly the kind of aggressive threat the United Nations was born to confront.

Twelve years ago, Iraq invaded Kuwait without provocation. And the regime's forces were poised to continue their march to seize other countries and their resources. Had Saddam Hussein been appeased instead of stopped, he would have endangered the peace and stability of the world. Yet this aggression was stopped by the might of coalition forces and the will of the United Nations.

To suspend hostilities, to spare himself, Iraq's dictator accepted a series of commitments. The terms were clear to him and to all, and he agreed to prove he is complying with every one of those obligations. He has proven instead only his contempt for the United Nations and for all his pledges. By breaking every pledge, by his deceptions and by his cruelties, Saddam Hussein has made the case against himself.

In 1991, Security Council Resolution 688 demanded that the Iraqi regime cease at once the repression of its own people, including the systematic repression of minorities, which the council said threatened international peace and security in the region. This demand goes ignored.

Last year, the U.N. Commission on Human Rights found that Iraq continues to commit extremely grave violations of human rights and that the regime's repression is all-pervasive.

Tens of thousands of political opponents and ordinary citizens have been subjected to arbitrary arrest and imprisonment, summary execution and torture by beating and burning, electric shock, starvation, mutilation and rape.

Wives are tortured in front of their husbands; children in the presence of their parents; and all of these horrors concealed from the world by the apparatus of a totalitarian state.

In 1991, the U.N. Security Council, through Resolutions 686 and 687, demanded that Iraq return all prisoners from Kuwait and other lands. Iraq's regime agreed. It broke this promise.

Last year, the Secretary General's high-level coordinator for this issue reported that Kuwaiti, Saudi, Indian, Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Bahraini and Armeni nationals remain unaccounted for; more than 600 people. One American pilot is among them.

In 1991, the U.N. Security Council through Resolution 687 demanded that Iraq renounce all involvement with terrorism and permit no terrorist organizations to operate in Iraq.

Iraq's regime agreed that broke this promise.

In violation of Security Council Resolution 1373, Iraq continues to shelter and support terrorist organizations that direct violence against Iran, Israel and Western governments. Iraqi dissidents abroad are targeted for murder.

In 1993, Iraq attempted to assassinate the Amir of Kuwait and a former American president. Iraq's government openly praised the attacks of September 11. And Al Qaeda terrorists escaped from Afghanistan and are known to be in Iraq.

In 1991, the Iraqi regime agreed destroy and stop developing all weapons of mass destruction and long range missiles and to prove to the world it has done so by complying with rigorous inspections.

Iraq has broken every aspect of this fundamental pledge.

From 1991 to 1995, the Iraqi regime said it had no biological weapons. After a senior official in its weapons program defected and exposed this lie, the regime admitted to producing tens of thousands of liters of anthrax and other deadly biological agents for use with scud warheads, aerial bombs and aircraft spray tanks.

U.N. inspectors believe Iraq has produced two to four times the amount of biological agents it declared and has failed to account for more than three metric tons of material that could be used to produce biological weapons. Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons.

United Nations' inspections also reviewed that Iraq like maintains stockpiles of VX, mustard and other chemical agents, and that the regime is rebuilding and expanding facilities capable of producing chemical weapons.

And in 1995, after four years of deception, Iraq finally admitted it had a crash nuclear weapons program prior to the Gulf War.

We know now, were it not for that war, the regime in Iraq would likely have possessed a nuclear weapon no later than 1993.

Today, Iraq continues to withhold important information about its nuclear program, weapons design, procurement logs, experiment data, and accounting of nuclear materials and documentation of foreign assistance. Iraq employs capable nuclear scientists and technicians. It retains physical infrastructure needed to build a nuclear weapon.

Iraq has made several attempts to buy high-strength aluminum tubes used to enrich uranium for a nuclear weapon. Should Iraq acquire fissile material, it would be able to build a nuclear weapon within a year.

And Iraq's state-controlled media has reported numerous meetings between Saddam Hussein and his nuclear scientists, leaving little doubt about his continued appetite for these weapons.

Iraq also possesses a force of SCUD type missiles with ranges beyond the 150 kilometers permitted by the U.N. Work at testing and production facilities shows that Iraq is building more long range missiles that can inflict mass death throughout the region.

In 1990, after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, the world imposed economic sanctions on Iraq. Those sanctions were maintained after the war to compel the regime's compliance with Security Council Resolutions.

In time, Iraq was allowed to use oil revenues to buy food. Saddam Hussein has subverted this program, working around the sanctions to buy missile technology and military materials. He blames the suffering of Iraq's people on the United Nations, even as he uses his oil wealth to build lavish palaces for himself and to buy arms for his country.

By refusing to comply with his own agreements, he bears full guilt for the hunger and misery of innocent Iraqi citizens. In 1991, Iraq promised U.N. inspectors immediate and unrestricted access to verify Iraq's commitment to rid itself of weapons of mass destruction and long range missiles. Iraq broke this promise, spending seven years deceiving, evading and harassing U.N. inspectors before ceasing cooperation entirely.

Just months after the 1991 cease-fire, the Security Council twice renewed its demand that the Iraqi regime cooperate fully with inspectors, condemning Iraq's serious violations of its obligations.

The Security Council again renewed that demand in 1994, and twice more in 1996, deploring Iraq's clear violations of its obligations. The Security Council renewed its demand three more times in 1997, citing flagrant violations, and three more times in 1998, calling Iraq's behavior totally unacceptable. And in 1999, the demand was renewed yet again.

archives.cnn.com...

and note that those are taken from Castro's News Network..I mean CNN...

Every soliders death, every citizens death could of been avoided had the president of the USA, chosen diplomatic/peace actions, against WAR.

Oh you mean like the 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5 who died when there were sanctions against Iraq which the whole world agreed in and many countries and people were asking more of the same?...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know how much of an illegial war this is ?

1 year, 1 day after ALQAEDA caused the worse terror attack in history..
your president is making an excuse to go to war with a country that had nothing to do with it.

Doesnt that seem strange to you ?

Doesnt it seem odd, we have invaded, occupied and destroyed Iraq, we have trieid convicted and executed saddam, but the SUPPOSID leader of the group that caused sept11, is merely a memory?

jesus....... you obviously took every lie hook line and sinker.

You probably still believe Iraq was a threat eh?

Do you remmeber the patriot missles in DC, prior to the invasion? because bush wanted to defend against any pre-emptive strike by saddam?

How much of a load of rubbish.

I ask you, where's all the evidence and prooof bush and CO said they had on saddams wmd's?

I mean, they stated THEY KNEW where the weapons were, they stated that he HAD started his nuclear programme, and they he WAS using mobile labortories....

so.. dont u find it odd how they were so certain, and had so much evidence.. yet......... it all turned out to be wrong...

so what evidence could they possibly of had ?

And did you bother to read the links in my post?

How about when George Tenet TOLD Rice of Osams attack that was impending?
July2001 Rice was TOLD of the impending attack...
Group that with al the FOREIGN intellegence agencies WARNINIG america
GROUP that with the KNOWN terrorists training inside America.

How is it, you dont beleive they 'didnt know' what was about to happy?

What more could they of possibley of needed?
A written memo from Osama stating the f'n bloody obvious?

I mean really, is this the last egg left in the basket or something?

Its so bloody obvious what happened.. you only need to look at the people BENEFITING of Sept11, and Iraq to see that this wasnt a surprise attack, and that Iraq was MORE than just a 'error in intellegence'

and if you cant see that, your a sad individual.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

thast a bit melodramatic mate, take off the crown of drama queen for a second.

If you want to be a clown "mate" you better join a circus...if anyone is making any drama is yourself with all this acting as if you were outraged at what you claims were lies, when you are lying your teeth out...

The President of the USA does not have your best interests at heart.
Why are you defending him?

I am defending the truth, and you are far away from it....

He couldnt even defend you against a terror attack.

What the hell?.... oh i forgot...it is not as if every country around the world has been able to stop every terrorist attack..... You must be right...no country has ever been attacked by terrorists....

He couldnt help the people at New orleans,

Right...so firts you claim, he is a dictator and a war criminal...then when the president didn't take the power from the Mayor of N.O. and the Governor of Luisiana, both who refused the help he offered, to send in more troops from the national guard from other states...and that shows he is also a "dictator and a war criminal"..... Whoever said you were a joke was right...

I bet saddam is stroking the carpet nxt to him, saving it for president bush..
the two of them will have much to catch up on!

No, but I bet the way is clear for you, and the rest of the people who want to make this a "political scandal" by exagerating, and lying through your teeth....

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Before you completely go off topic with pointless lines.

please answer all the questions in my previous post....

of you can answer them I will put my case down and praise you,
because everytime u bring up these points, you all seem to avoid the questions u cant answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And by the way im not lying.

Im stating what I believe to be the truth.

how exactly am I lying?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Bush was wrong, Bush is wrong, he IS a criminal as far as I am concerned, and according many laws, and he needs to admit he was wrong and swallow his pride and get his fat ass out or Iraq and let the people there get on with their lives and rebuild their country that Bush F#CKED UP and stop the sensless suicide/murder of the American troops and others who are there to HELP from humanitarian positions. As i said before the USA is not a free country and Americans are controlled by the government and a lot of people don't see that! Very sad!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

1 year, 1 day after ALQAEDA caused the worse terror attack in history..
your president is making an excuse to go to war with a country that had nothing to do with it.

Uh oh...I think you better start hanging other heads of state and several people from different countries because, and these are just a couple of examples...

Spain links suspect in 9/11 plot to Baghdad

David Rose
Sunday March 16, 2003
The Observer

An alleged terrorist accused of helping the 11 September conspirators was invited to a party by the Iraqi ambassador to Spain under his al-Qaeda nom de guerre, according to documents seized by Spanish investigators.
Yusuf Galan, who was photographed being trained at a camp run by Osama bin Laden, is now in jail, awaiting trial in Madrid. The indictment against him, drawn up by investigating judge Baltasar Garzon, claims he was 'directly involved with the preparation and carrying out of the attacks ... by the suicide pilots on 11 September'.

Evidence of Galan's links with Iraqi government officials came to light only recently, as investigators pored through more than 40,000 pages of documents seized in raids at the homes of Galan and seven alleged co-conspirators. The Spanish authorities have supplied copies to lawyers in America, and this week the documents will form part of a dossier to be filed in a federal court in Washington, claiming damages of approximately $100 billion on behalf of more than 2,500 11 September victims.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

You probably still believe Iraq was a threat eh?

You probably still think it wasn't when several nations made the same statements as the U.S. concerning Iraq. Countries like Russia, China, Germany and France just wanted for the sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraqi children in two years to continue...so they could keep filling their pockets with money while more Iraqi children and Iraqi adults died....

Anyways... I think you better hang all the people who said Saddam was a threat....that includes several heads of State from several countries, from France to Russia...

Putin: Saddam Plotting US Terrorist Attacks Prior and After…
News – RIA Novosti: "After Sept. 11, 2001, and before the start of the military operation in Iraq, the Russian special services, the intelligence service, received information that officials from Saddam's regime were preparing terrorist attacks in the United States and outside it against the U.S. military and other interests," Putin said.

news.netscape.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

how exactly am I lying?

Have you become so blind in your "hatred induced trance" that you can't see your own lies?...

You claim "president Bush was the only one to make this claims and he was lying, yet even after over a year that we have discussed this and proof has been given that most of the world leaders, with their independent intelligence agencies were saying pretty much the same thing.... and still you come back and make the same old claims and you keep lying and exagerating... oh but you are not the only one.

I have come to the conclusion that you, among others are indeed just blinded by your "hatred induced trance" that you can't see the lies that you keep telling.... After a while after people keep repeating lies to themselves they believe it is the truth... In your case this seems to be true.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The ambassador to Spain, inviting a spanish member of alqaeda does not consitute Saddam and his government being in cahoots with Alqaeda and planning attacks.

1 guy? thats all they could find?

it doesnt even say he WENT to the party?

so If I invite osama to my party, does that mean Im in cahoots in planning attacks?

As for the other countries,
NONE of them declared Iraq an immediate threat to the US
none of them said they had a WMD stockpile

and the main point

NONE OF THEM CLAIMED TO HAVE EVIDENCE OF SUCH

Im still waiting where this evidence is?

where the evidence is that they had, that they deemed worthy of war over!

But I do like this line in your SOURCE from russia

''Putin, who opposed Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq, did not go into detail about the information that was forwarded, and said Russia had no evidence that Hussein was involved in any attacks. ''

And even so, it just begs the question..

if iraq was worthy of invasion and occupation on the chance they were plannning attacks...

why didnt we REMOVE the ACTUAL group who DID the attack?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

how exactly am I lying?

Have you become so blind in your "hatred induced trance" that you can't see your own lies?...

You claim "president Bush was the only one to make this claims and he was lying, yet even after over a year that we have discussed this and proof has been given that most of the world leaders, with their independent intelligence agencies were saying pretty much the same thing.... and still you come back and make the same old claims and you keep lying and exagerating... oh but you are not the only one.

I have come to the conclusion that you, among others are indeed just blinded by your "hatred induced trance" that you can't see the lies that you keep telling.... After a while after people keep repeating lies to themselves they believe it is the truth... In your case this seems to be true.

Dood, study a bit.

how can I be lying, when im reading the information in my hand.. when im making my mind up that I believe the situation is what I believe it is.....

Lying is the wrong description.

Im not lying to myself am I?
Im not saying these thing on this board knowing full well they are wrong.. jesus look at my other posts, ive had the same stance for over a year, and i steadfastly defend my opinion.

Im not LYING about what I believe?

Jesus man, educate yourself before you accuse people of LYING, when the yare merely expressing there OPINION!

do you understand the LOGIC behind these two words?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The ambassador to Spain, inviting a spanish member of alqaeda does not consitute Saddam and his government being in cahoots with Alqaeda and planning attacks.

1 guy? thats all they could find?

LOL...you are amazing...now you want to claim "oh, only 1 guy"?... You ahve been discussing this same topic for over a year, and in threads which you were a part of and were reading you were given several links and excerpts as to the links found between Iraq and Al Qaeda, and on the statements made by several heads of state and people who now "are all righteous and opposing the war when they themselves even when CLinton was in office said exactly the same thing.....

As for the other countries,
NONE of them declared Iraq an immediate threat to the US
none of them said they had a WMD stockpile

and the main point

NONE OF THEM CLAIMED TO HAVE EVIDENCE OF SUCH

Im still waiting where this evidence is?

where the evidence is that they had, that they deemed worthy of war over!

*sight*....again you need excerpts to remind you?.... You sure have the momery of an elephant. But I have noticed that other people who have also been in these discussion over the years seem to suffer from the same "illness".....

And even so, it just begs the question..

Yes...it just begs the question of why Putin kept claiming there was no reason for the U.S. to oust Saddam when they themselves were providing evidence ever since 9/11 and up to the war in Iraq that Saddam was planning terrorist attacks in U.S. soil... It also begs the question of why were several Russian generals given medals right before the war started by the Iraqi regime... It also begs to question that it was found that Russia was giving military information on the movements of the U.S. troops to the Iraqi regime meanwhile the war was ongoing.... It also begs the question that several of Saddam's officers, including the second in command of the Iraqi air force said that airplanes were used to carry wmd out of the country...

There is a lot that "begs the question" but you and others like you that just are in a "U.S. hatred trance" don't seem to see and ponder on.....

why didnt we REMOVE the ACTUAL group who DID the attack?

err...because the group that did the attack is dead?....

Appart from that, the authorities in Spain have the evidence of the 9/11 attacks, as for the reason why they are not providing this information freely to the U.S. government, or even to all the world to see, it might have something to do with the regime change in Spain by terrorising the people into thinking that "El partido Popular", which is the political party in Spain that wins most of the time and was supposed to win before the Madrid bombings occurrred, was friendly towards the U.S., and the socialist party which was chosen later is unfriendly towards the U.S......

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

how exactly am I lying?

But when Bush stated what he believed to be the truth, he's lying?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here are some quotes to refresh the memories some memories....

"What is at stake is how to answer the potential
threat Iraq represents with the risk of proliferation
of WMD. Baghdad's regime did use such weapons in the
past. Today, a number of evidences may lead to think
that, over the past four years, in the absence of
international inspectors, this country has continued
armament programs." Jacques Chirac, October 16, 2002.

From 1998...when CLinton and not president Bush was in office....

"The community of nations may see more and more of the
very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with
weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or
provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond
today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his
footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." Bill Clinton
(D) in 1998.

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and
consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to
take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air
and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond
effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to
end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From
a letter signed by Joe Lieberman (D), Dianne Feinstein
(D), Barbara A. Milulski (D), Tom Daschle (D), & John
Kerry (D) October 9, 1998.

"Saddam will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass
destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he
will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since
1983" National Security Adviser Sandy Berger (D), Feb
18, 1998.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October
of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained
some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons,
and that he has since embarked on a crash course to
build up his chemical and biological warfare
capability. Intelligence reports also indicate that he
is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved
nuclear capability." Robert Byrd (D), October 2002.

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a
serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his
pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot
be tolerated. He must be disarmed." Ted Kennedy (D)
Sept 27, 2002.

oh, and from the "apparent hope of some in the future who think she will be a good president and who said the same thing while her husband was in power about Saddam, and the link between Iraq and Al Qaeda btw...

"In the four years since the inspectors left,
intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has
worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons
stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and
sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members,
though there is apparently no evidence of his
involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked,
Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity
to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep
trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed