George W. Bush should be charged with crimes against humanity as well

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bushco have provided themselves with an out if things ever came to war crime indictments. The 97.000 acres purchased in Paraguay {Rev. Moon is their neighbor} assures them of no prosecution. Paraguay is a non-exstridicting nation in regards to a World Court. Paraguay worked in the late 40's for the Nazi's and apparently will work again.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Saddam was tried for directly ordering the murder over one hundred people. As it stands, George W Bush hasn't directly ordered the murder of anyone but enemy combatants. I personally do not agree that the war is legal, but in the eyes of the American law Bush has committed no crimes against humanity. It's unfortunate that those eyes are turning blind.

It would take an American revolution to get Bush defending himself in international court, because the other governments of the world sure aren't going to butt in.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
well I can name two figures who I lke to see charged before bush , to persons more evil then bush...
war criminal and terrorists Jesus Christ and Mohammed priest of allah.
for the crimes against mankind and the deads of bilions.
Don't forget people aren't remembered for the things they did right but by the things they did wrong,
people we know trhough history are ..

hitler , napoleon , stalin , lenin, che, julius sesar , kahn , jesus, mohammed, ect people who we know did great crimes and have commited crimes beyond every standerd every one of theym have killed or have blood on there hands.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
you make completely valid and accurate points... but WHO is going to do something???

do you really think somebody will send BUSH to jail??? if it was you they would probably end up sending YOU to jail not bush..... bush wont go down easy...

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

war criminal and terrorists Jesus Christ

What a stupid statement! When did Jesus advocate any type of violence? He actually healed a roman soldiers ear after Peter hacked it off with a sword when they came to arrest Jesus. Then proceeded to rebuke peter for doing it, telling him that those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Some people I swear, its been the grace of God that we have made it this far. I think God you arent in any position of authority.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
but i also think that charging a puppet with a crime will prove useless in the overall scheme of things.

an assasination would effectively distill fear into any type of replacement they could order us to bow to. ..but again, a dimwit surely cannot be the lone ranger in this episode.

i am interested in a link to the information provided by YIAWETA regarding a purchase by the bush co in paraguay. i am not doubting the information presented, but this is the first i've heard of such a move by the administation and/or the Nazis.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
BUSH CAN SUCK HIS REPUBLICANS *snip*

HE IS A MUDERER AND HE CANT TALK PROPER ENGLISH

SHOVE A *snip* IN HIS MOUTH

[edit on 30-12-2006 by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM]

[MOD EDIT: Improper Language]
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Perhaps, you could find a way to express your thoughts in a more intellectualy succinct manner?

[edit on 12/30/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM

HE IS A MUDERER AND HE CANT TALK PROPER ENGLISH

[edit on 30-12-2006 by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM]

I ain't gonna quote all your useless, obviously against ATS t&c comments, but you could do with learning to use the English language more productively?

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Denied]

df1

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The fact that the US is involved in a military conflict in iraq without a specific declaration of war by congress is clearly unconstitutional. Article I Section 8 of the Constitution spells out the requirement for waging and declaring war. It spells out quite clearly that only congress has the power to declare war. The fact that the us is militarily engaged in iraq with the tacit approval of congress does not make the situation legal, it only serves to prove that our government has been taken over by criminals that have no regard for the constitution. And the faux patriots sycophants that support this act of treason are no better than the criminals they support.

Both congress and the executive branch need to be held accountable for both crimes against all of humanity, as well as, crimes against the american people specifically.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
While I agree that those who instigated the war in Iraq and the hanging of Saddam should be punished I don't think GWB is smart enough to have been in on it. He's just a face man for those working behind the curtain.

As for the poster thinking it's un-American to want to charge and hang a president for war crimes I feel sorry for those who think like that. It's not un-American in any way if he is thought to be quilty and actualy charged as such should he not be punished? When is a president above the law of the country that was and I believe still is a country of the people by the people and for the people. It is the people who are above the government the government works for us not we for them.

MeTTaLic_PhaNToM you have added nothing of worth to this thread your, mother should have washed your mouth out with soap as a child and it seems you need a time out.

Also like another poster above exatly what did Jesus do to be considered a war criminal and terrorist? I don't recall any of His teachings speaking of hurting others in fact He spoke of love.

Raist

[edit on 30/12/06 by Raist]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
You can be anti-bush, but if you want him raped, tortured, and hung, you are anti-american. You can debate all you feel like, but when you call for the President of America to be hung, IT IS ANTI-AMERICAN!

What does Bush facing justice have to do with being Anti-American?
Its "Government By The People and For the People" , not Government By The People and For Certain People and their friends.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to disagree with the statement that calling for the hanging of George Bush for the crime of treason is un-american.

That would imply that there are some americans who are above the law i.e. the president. That same mind set is one that allows dictators to gain control in other countrys. No one should be above reproach in a democratic society EVER.

Treason is a crime, the greatest crime against your country. The President swore to protect and serve America, not use the office to further his own political or personal scores against other foreign leaders.

Here is the long and the short of it, The President is the Commander and Chief of the armed forces. Whether Congress votes to go to war or not, and whether the facts they are given to make the decision are the truth or not... The President has the final word. The buck stops at Bush's desk. Its his job to make sure his intelligence is beyond question before going to war. Its his job to make sure of everything because he is responsible. Unfortunatly there is no crime against stupidity. Bush is stoopid. He knows nothing about anything. He is a puppet of his father and those that do know what is going on and if you just take some time to watch him and really listen to him it will become very apparent. The american people should demand IQ tests be given to Presidential candidates because they sure put a village idiot in office when they elected George Bush.

Right now Bush is saying that he will not pull out the troops and no one can make him and he is right. No one made him send them in....either, it was his decision, one he was eager to undertake it seems and with or without proof of wrongdoing on the part of Iraq.

I don't know about any of the rest of you but I sure would sleep better if Bill Clinton were in office right now calling the shots. I'd at least know then that the decisions that are being made are intelligent ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy57Sue
I have to disagree with the statement that calling for the hanging of George Bush for the crime of treason is un-american.

That would imply that there are some americans who are above the law i.e. the president. That same mind set is one that allows dictators to gain control in other countrys. No one should be above reproach in a democratic society EVER.

He/she didn't just say un-american, he/she said ANTI-american. Implies that we are against the American way of life.

I think a lot of the religious right actually do believe that the President IS above the law and not subject to our laws. They believe he was chosen by God to lead this country and therefore is and always will be in the right.

I don't know about any of the rest of you but I sure would sleep better if Bill Clinton were in office right now calling the shots. I'd at least know then that the decisions that are being made are intelligent ones.

UHOH!! Now you are really gonna raise the ire of people like this guy...Clinton? LOL Not only will you be anti-american but more then likely a blasphemer and fornicator!
Funny isn't it, I'd bet this same person thinks that the deaths of all these innocent people and the lies we were told about WMD's and Al-Queda in Iraq are all ok because they are after all just evil islamic beings, but yet I would almost guarantee this very same person called for the impeachment of Bill Clinton on the basis of a blowjob and thought THAT was being patriotic and pro-american.

Pie

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This thread makes me very angry for the following reasons.

1) War crimes are only applicable to vanquished or conquered nation-states and their leaders.

2) The US has not committed a single war crime or crime against humanity.

---a) Casualties of war civilian or otherwise do not constitute murder

---b) The US has enslaved no one

---c) The US methods of interrogation do not constitute torture nor does the actions of foreign powers friendly or unfriendly even if at the request of the US that information be obtained by them at any method they deem approvable.

The war crimes issue was invented in 1945 to try Nazism for the things they had done, it was nothing different than what Japan had done, what France had done, what Britain would later do in India.

Yes, Britain and their wholesale slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Indians prior to their secession from Empire was far worse than anything during the US civil rights era.

But it was invented to try Nazis because internationally there was nothing the Nazis did wrong. They didn't use chemical weapons against nations or their peoples, they didn't use cruel or inhuman tactics against nation's soldiers, they didn't use cruel treatment of prisoners of war except against those nations outside of the treaties protecting them (the Soviet Union) which negated these treaties by their use of the Gulags.

It was a scam then and it's a scam now...used to replace God since the progressive era removed the moral black and white from the scene. It used to be a crime against nature...now men decide what is criminal or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

war criminal and terrorists Jesus Christ

What a stupid statement! When did Jesus advocate any type of violence? He actually healed a roman soldiers ear after Peter hacked it off with a sword when they came to arrest Jesus. Then proceeded to rebuke peter for doing it, telling him that those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Some people I swear, its been the grace of God that we have made it this far. I think God you arent in any position of authority.

as I have said no man will be remembered by the things done right
only the things of evil.
the stories about jesus currently known to public mind are created by the followers of jesus.
Hitler did evil things but for its followers they claim that he did great things for the peace of mankind, only for there mankind and there way of life.
so if other people won then currently won a battle the outcome will
change the way we look at people.
For as the most evil person on earth now is osama bin laden but people who follow him will say that he fights for peace and the survival of mankind just as the followers of christ said about christ. so its just on which side you are on and what the outcom of the significant points in time will be on the timeline as there are many ways things can and will run and every significant turning point in history current and history to come.
as in different dimensions we would look different on every peron
currently in our history books , every timeline in every dimension will be different and as they are different views and outcomes will be different and so will the way we look apon jesus christ.
look at the broad picture of time, relativity and dimensions because they will shape our views and our timeline as for we create timelines with the way we act and with the way other things interact , so it will be that in a dimension close to our own the out come of a surten posible turning poiont in history jesus could be not a man of peace but a man of war and terror.
that many people against the way of life of jesus christ are not speaking through history is that there was a strugle that time and when the
followers of christ won or overturned with barbaric means the rest of the people there were all but almost all destroyed and only the victors are over.
We had great technologies and great building technics and other means of life then but after the strugle of jesus and other people like him we saw the down fall of the pharao's of egypt.
And every thing which said that things are other than religions said were destroyed , why would you think that the great libery of babilonia was destroyed. because people of religion wanted people to be ignorant so they said every thing was made and were acts of god even if several hundred years before people knew what it was the knowloedge was lost and just currently we are rediscovering facts , just like the visiting of
alien life and the flying crafts shown on walls and other artifacts through time.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I sat here tonight and watched on the T.V the showing of the noose being tied around Saddam's neck. That i feel is disgusting within its self. Not for one moment would i even condone what he did. Not even a thought about it....

But that is evil, it would be something Saddam would do.

I believe he should have been killed in a manner which he was not so public and media centered.

Is this no better than the terrorists who film their killings and promote their advertisement of terror.

Which his family watched... as it was shown on every nations T.V station.
But then i sit back and think.... are we not as bad as him, by killing...?

Yes the officials and residents of Iraq had a reason a big reason of wanting him dead.

But back to the topic of discussion... Should George Bush be charged with the crimes against humanity.

I believe that he is no better than Saddam, blunt and to the point but this is my opinion.
He has killed many people and said it was because he was " protecting our country"

But lets translate that and this is my view on him saying this quote above.
"protect the reputation of MY country".

People within this tread have stated he is responsible for the 9/11. This i am unsure of, so cannot make a statement of my argument because i believe i should know the whole of the situation. I can only offer my opinion.

He is responsible for the death of innocent people civilians and soldiers. Yes soldiers know the risks and are willing to die for their country but without the go ahead from G.Bush they would not be there on the false pretense of Saddam holding Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I believe G.Bush is as bad as Saddam, as is Tony Blair. My Prime Minister...

This i am ashamed of this, but we can argue but to be honest. What can we do. We are not going to overthrow these Terrorist. Including the gentlemen i named above.

This is my opinion on the subject.

Oni x x

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Starting a war for fraudulent reasons definately makes it an illegal war, and those responsible should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Instead of hanging, though, I propose confiscating the private and corporate assets of everyone responsible. I'm talking entire family fortunes. I'm talking repaying any money made by no-bid contracts awarded by Bush relating to the war, and the seizing of assets of the boards of directors of these companies (I include banks supporting the war/regime in this). I want to see all these scumbags entire families financially ruined. Wiped the hell out. Give all that money to the Iraqi citizens.

Then make them all serve life sentences in the Peace Corps or some such group, forced to actually help the masses they never gave a thought about.

That would suit me fine. Call me anti-American if you will.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by subject x]

[edit on 30-12-2006 by subject x]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How can G Dubbya be responsible when we all know the Bilderburg, Illumaniti, Masons, EU, UN, Rothchilds, DuPonts and Rockafellers pull the strings of all the world leaders. He is just a puppet right?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Some people will never be happy. You blame 9/11 on him because he wasnt aggressive enough, then he goes all out against these terrorist, and your still not happy. He was dammed either way.

Maybe we should have just sat back and let them keep blowing us up, and killed somone you cared for.

He had some very hard choices to make, and its easy for everyone now to second geuss them. I dont know exactly what the correct move should have been, but I belive he did what he felt he needed to in order to keep America safe.

I for one feel safer with Saddam dead, and hope this sets an example to future terrorists or nations who want to harm the US.

This war in Iraq may have saved you, or your family and friends from loosing a loved one to a terrorist attack. Youll never know what could have happened if he didnt act. all i know is it didnt come soon enough to save somone I cared for.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by origin
Some people will never be happy. You blame 9/11 on him because he wasnt aggressive enough, then he goes all out against these terrorist, and your still not happy. He was dammed either way.

Maybe we should have just sat back and let them keep blowing us up, and killed somone you cared for.

God this is just too much. Please post just ONE article that makes claims about Iraq being involved in any of the attacks pertaining to 911 please. What do Iraqis have to do with your idea of setting back and letting them blow us up? Just one citation of Iraqi implication please.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join