It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Investigation into HAARP and its control over you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It began as a seemingly innocent research on how Magnets and electro magnets/EM waves/Frequencies) can alter, benefit or hinder a persons ability to concentrate/sleep. I was personally looking to boost my memory, for obvious reasons which lead to some interesting discoveries.

Through some personal investigation and unassociated ressearch I have found documented evidence of how HAARP is used in behavioral changes in populations.

This quote is from an article written in 1994 by C.B. Baker, which denounce HAARP as a tool for mind control experiments.

Powerful CFR and Trilateral insiders have long known how electro-magnetic weapons can be effected utilized to wage political warfare against America's population. President Lyndon Johnson's Science Adviser, Dr. Gordon J.F. MacDonald wrote the globalist-promoting 1968 book, UNLESS PEACE COMES, A SCIENTIFIC FORECAST OF NEW WEAPONS. MacDonald described how MAN-MADE CHANGES IN THE ELECTRICAL EARTH-IONOSPHERE CAN BE USED FOR MASS BEHAVIOR CONTROL. He said that low frequency electromagnetic oscillations CAN ATTACK THE LOW FREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC BRAIN WAVES IN HUMAN BEINGS. He stated, "Perturbation of the environment (by geophysical warfare) can produced changes in behavioral patterns."

Taken from
HERE

This HAARP project maybe why so many people are suffering from depression and a sense of powerlessness.

I will continue the discussion further once I have done more research

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
yeah govenments been teasting low frequencies on politcal figues scince the cold war kicked out shocking peoples brains left right and center for ect testing what makes you think they would have a party with if they got this # running hyperspectral bio metric brain imaging satellite scope with sum 6 to 5 hert pulse might do sum damge or it would make really depresed and lathargic what would even be funnier is if they do it to you on purpose when your bank card is getting good and ease alittle off on when your lower u know same gobal companies keeping you in debt the problem ive come across thith sort of grasping what i read is that its a electronicly charged gas ions they wouldnt go to
far and definitly not fast enough for orbiting mobile person as far as what i know but who needs Multi-disciplinary Advanced Development Space Technology with a program of Advanced Optics & Laser Space Technology

why jam satalites with mpx in 2006 Micro-satellite Propulsion Experiment
why not jam the people who operate ur counter target why singulate a person when you can saturate an intire field why are these things in space yer australia has 2 massive us millitary bases what i find weird is thease areas are relativly close coupple hundred ks to a american nuclear testing zone from way back yet sight seers say that there are low radiation there you would want low rad to flare with signals and speaking of witch its probably how the old 70's junk they put htere put a gapping ozone hole there that with deep antena pine gap and the other one who knows maybe they got sick of playing sonar games with whales
truth be told theres not alot of people who arnt already head screwd in the out back

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
english is what learn now before i leaning type

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi cerkit Breaker/

I will continue the discussion further once I have done more research

There actally is quite a bit of information here at ATS on HAARP and alot of opinions from other members.

HAARP

also.....
Severe Geomagnetic Storm Research Project:
and....
HAARP Moon Bounce for military reasons??

All the above posts deal somewhat with HAARP......If you would like to do an advanced search(top left hand corner,next to 'my fav'..)on HAARP, click and do some research here at ATS.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year ahead.
helen

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
While conducting more research. I came across an article written by John Quinn with relation to the controversial HAARP fax.

The HAARP fax is a document "leaked" from the pentagon concerning the HAARP project. I will quote the entire document for reference because it is not that long and its easier for you guys

The Controversial Fax

N.U.S.C./N.U.M.A. J.C.S.
1455 Overlook Ave,
Washington, D.C. 33902
Office of The Director of Security

01 April 1998

To All Security Operatives, Sector EC/NE/48+I

It has been confirmed as of this date, that a failure of the H.A.A.R.P. 15-3 Proteus Unit at Ascension Island U.K. had lost it's targeting control during it's first operational trial. The accelerator was damaged at shutdown, and will not be operational until 12 June at the earliest. This failure went undetected for approximately 17 minutes, and appears to have caused another series of dimensional rifts along the East coast of the U.S. and Southwest Africa. These dimensional rifts are x- dimensional and have a time frame of -100 million B.C. plus or minus about 20 million years.

As was the case in 1995, several predatory reptillian animals have entered our y-dimension and are as this is written, freely roaming in the Southern New York region, Northern Pennsylvania, West Virginia and a possible sighting ocurred this morning at 2:34 hours at Norfolk N.A.S. 150 meters off the beach.

All operatives are officially at level 4 alert, and are to be ready to go on 60 minute notice. (DOOTP) article 15-1 through 17-4 with all addendums are to apply.

Weapons are to be available at all times, .40 and .50 caliber minimum, with FMJ and EHP rounds only, minimum handgun to be carried .357 MAG/EHP.

THIS DOCUMENT IS EYES ONLY, DESTROY AFTER READING

Director of Field Operations,
Adm. Raymond D. Falvey III

Check out the second to last line. .40 - .50 Cal weapoons MINIMUM! .50 cal bullets will throw out your shoulder if you are not careful!! This is insanity.
Something serious must have happened.

After getting a hold of this document, he requested The U.s. Navy comment on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can you please post a link or something to the source of this document?

Thanks.

Shawnna

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
if the above document can be verified, the ramifications would be enormouse. Whats to say that they even got all the creatures that may have come through?

And going by the minimum calibre, they were not your typical small preditory animals either were they? If one got into the sea and comes across some land later on, we will see reports of Godzilla like creatures, what if they breed here?

Can anyone post more info on the above document?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Folks -- the date on the fax is April 1st. That's April Fools Day

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Absolutely!

The Article can be found HERE

It is Titled, The Controversial Fax. 3/4 of the page down.

After the initial Fax, John Quinn Requested a U.S. Naval Comment on the HAARP fax.
Below is a snippet from the main correspondence.

Granted a skilled and knowledgeable hoaxer could conceivably have enough knowledge of internal military security codes, routing information, internal directives and classified projects to fake the main body of this document. However, there are some significant points which argue rather strongly AGAINST it being an outright hoax. When the fax was received caller ID was diabled and other systems which identify the originating location of fax transmissions were disbaled. The recipient's digital cellphone, which can access up to 12 different networks, locked into one particular network at the very time the fax was received, and for days stayed locked on this network. Also, his beeper can either be on a nationwide or worldwide network; it had been on the nationwide network, and at the time the fax came in switched to the worldwide network, and remained locked onto that network for a number of days. An associate's cellphone can also utilize a number of different networks, yet beginning at the time the fax was received, he was only able access the Milcell (military) network, and couldn’t access any other for ten days. These kinds of things are much harder for some hoaxer to implement than the document itself.

Interesting piece of evidence, I will continue to be vigulant about the truth behind this matter.
Also for those of you who are gamers, This is starting to sound like Half-life 1 and 2.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Please reference this site before making ANY accusations on these documents.

Reference Site HERE

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The Controversial Fax

N.U.S.C./N.U.M.A. J.C.S.
1455 Overlook Ave,
Washington, D.C. 33902
Office of The Director of Security

01 April 1998

Did anyone else notice that the date on that document is April 1st?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes - I noticed the date as well.

And while Mr. Quinn does address the date as a potential issue in his correspondence posted in the link above, it is problematic.

There must be a way we can validate where this document originated.

Ideas?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
More information on the Document I presented.

This document and much of the information within it could most likely ONLY have originated from within the intelligence arm of the U. S. Navy or other intelligence/military group, due to the tremendous amount of classified information in the document, as well as the inexplicable way it was received. Additionally, according to the recipient, the document was produced using a version of Adobe PageMaker which is only available to government. It was NOT produced using the commercially available version of this software.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
More information to be sought through and throughly looked at.
- Quoted From "Pentagon Caught in Blatant Lie, Response to HAARP Document.

As I pointed out in my recent article on HAARP, there was one obvious discrepancy in the faxed document concerning the zip code--it correlated to Fort Myers and not Washington D.C. as the document stated; however at 1455 Overlook Ave., in Fort Myers is a vast multi governmental complex which houses, among other things, National Security Agency offices.

Interestingly enough at 4555 Overlook Ave. (SW) in Washington D.C. is the Naval Research Laboratory, a large facility with a staff of over 4000 people, which is in fact the headquarters of the Navy's HAARP operations.

The discrepancy regarding the address as well as the April 1 date on the document could provide ample wiggle room for those involved or knowledgeable to discredit the document.

However in a rare public display of agitation, foolishness, confusion or ineptness, a Pentagon spokesman today issued a statement commenting on the HAARP document in question; a response notable indeed for being a complete, total and what's more, unnecessary lie.

Rather than addressing any of the points I raised in my request, nor any of the elements of the faxed document, even the potentially questionable ones, a Navy spokesman chose instead to attempt to completely discredit the document (and myself) and derail any serious inquiry by making a reply which is in one instance at least blatantly and demonstrably untrue.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Once again, more information on the Fax. Quoted from www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Official Info or Official Disinfo?

Nichols indicated right off the bat that he does suspect the fax could be disinformation, because in some ways it just seems too good to be true; the document confirmed so many suspicions and theories which Nichols has, such as multiple HAARP sites online worldwide, the existence and use of the "Proteus" accelerator, and the x-dimension project reported on by Al Bielek, to name but a few.

The overriding question still remains however--is the document the genuine article, making reference to real events and technologies, or is it in fact some very clever disinformation, originating nonetheless from intelligence or military sources? This is the question that neither Nichols nor anyone else can really answer with certainty, and none of them including myself, will try.

Now it is important to realize that this document and much of the information within it could most likely only have originated from deep within the intelligence arm of the U. S. Navy, due to the tremendous amount of classified information in the document, as well as the inexplicable way it was received. Additionally, according to the recipient, the document was produced using a version of Adobe PageMaker which is only available to government. It was not produced using the commercially available version of this software.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The following is some background material written by Dr. Richard Williams who has ties to the HAARP project.

The 1/96 'Progressive Magazine' reported that a 1995 article, "Non- Lethal Technology and Air power", in the 'Air Command and Staff College's Air power Journal', describes how so-called non-lethal psychotropic and electromagnetic weapons will be used against civilians: "In the very near future, it will become clear that non-lethal methods have applicability across the entire spectrum of conflict, including crime and terrorism...

HAARP's space-generated ELF(extremely low frequency) waves, coming back down to the earth, can be utilized in many different ways, such as communicating with submarines or creating harmful biological and mental effects upon a specifically targeted population. HAARP can also be utilized in a system of earth-penetrating tomography, for locating hidden underground bunkers in enemy territory or the buried arms, survival supplies, and valuable coins buried by U.S. patriots and militias.

*snip

"Building the HAARP transmitter requires cutting spruce forest and filling wetlands. Its six 3,600-horsepower diesel generators would burn 95 tons of diesel fuel per day, producing over seven tons of air pollution. The project's environmental-impact statement notes that the site "lies within the Copper River Basin, which is one of Alaska's more important migration corridors" for birds, which could be fried by flying through HAARP's 10-megahertz beams. Swans, owls and ducks could also crash into its maze of antennas.

*snip

Over the past three decades, human electromagnetic exposure has been linked to fatigue, irritability, memory loss, cataracts, leukemia, birth defects, cancer and changes in brain chemistry. While a government study on the "bioeffects" of HAARP radiation concluded that "chronic exposure may not necessarily be harmful," other government documents warn that such radiation is powerful enough to explode highway flares in passing vehicles a quarter- mile away and disrupt cardiac pacemakers in jet passengers flying overhead. The Pentagon has already decided that HAARP's radio interference is too intense to allow it to be located near any military facilities!" ( Dr. Richard Williams)

Quoted from HERE

Under the Article HAARP Fundamentals

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Are there any people trying to debunk or support my evidence? I would like to know whether or not to continue posting my research or keep it to myself.

So if you would like me to continue to bring evidence to light, please say so.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
Are there any people trying to debunk or support my evidence? I would like to know whether or not to continue posting my research or keep it to myself.

So if you would like me to continue to bring evidence to light, please say so.

I am not trying to debunk or to support your evidence. I do enjoy reading what you have posted. I think the HAARP is a big big deal, and anything about it to keep the knowledge of it's existance is a good thing IMO. We may not have access to the details and the truth, but we should keep pumping out anything that sheds some insight into what may be going on. So this may or may not have been an April Fools joke.

The way I see it, there is some truth to be had in all communications, whether this memo is legitimate or not I do not know. What I do know is that you are keeping the conversation alive. That is half the battle. Thank you

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
De-b-b-b-bunkeddd...

Ok, HAARP is what it is; a WMD with vast capabilities. It could accually be called the most potent WMD ever. But dimensional scars opening gateways to pre-historic times, freakin' un-possible, especially without anyone noticing anything. Sounds more like something out of Montauk Project (an occurance I have a hard time taking sereiously without seeing it for myself, very interresting though).

I have read one of the most disturbing books about this issue "HAARP, Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy" by Jerry E. Smith, but we must not drift too far away from what is accually out there by coming up with such bizarre ideas like this. Your evidence is a homepage? And a lousy one as well. Ok... No offence of course.

Anyone intrerrested in HAARP (and everyone damn should be) read the above mentioned book or "Angels Don't Play this HAARP..." by Nick Begich.
It's a threat to all mankind, a threat to be reconed with.

Why didn't those terrorsits crash their planes into that one instead?
(Ecxuse my morbid sense of humor, all respect towards the innocents who died at 9/11)

new topics

top topics

join