It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm new around here, been lurking for awhile, but something caught my attention. As you all may know Saddam was executed today.

I had remembered viewing a prediction made my nostradamus, so I decided to google it. Most of you are already familiar with this one:

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Let's assume that Mabus is Saddam which seems logical.

Generally, I'm not a believer in predictions and am usually highly skeptical, but something caught my eye and prompted me to post here immediately. Its not the quatrain from above, but another which usually gets less attention.

twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Interesting, the antichrist annihilates three.

From CNN:

Al-Arabiya television network reported that Barzan Hassan, Hussein's half-brother, and Awad Bandar, former chief justice of the Revolutionary Court, were hanged after Hussein. All three were convicted of killings in the Iraqi town of Dujail nearly 25 years ago

All three were hung today. Could it be possible that the antichrist Nostradamus was referring to was America or the New Iraqi government? and that the events of today will lead us to a 27 year war? In the first quatrain it says "At once one will see vengeance." Perhaps there will be another attack on American soil in retaliation to the execution? I hope not. Any thoughts on this?

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Neverend]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Neverend, your question actually brought a couple of things that I have thought about before. The main thought that I have had was that possibly this "new Iraq" could possibly be the renewed Babylon.

Now, it is true that if it is indeed the reemergence of Babylon, it will take many years for everything to come to fruition. However, it is a thought tht I have had for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Put the brakes on right there. How and why is this logical. Youre making one heck of a big assumption there.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

Put the brakes on right there. How and why is this logical. Youre making one heck of a big assumption there.

I think he is refering to how the word mabus when spelt backwords is sudam (kinda). If I remember right, a history channel program on nostradamus pointed this out way back when the war in Iraq first started.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,

I have asked why "three" myself and even posted it in an a earlier thread. I had a feeling it was symbolic. Nostradamus does mention the vanquishing of the three. In the 2nd line it's the Antichrist "his" War that last 27 years. This could connect America or Bush as the Antichrist, certainly not the New Iraqi government or Saddam.

The Antichrist kills three....

The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled; with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

This line could be connected to the sheep (unbelievers) in America. Those who are (captive) could be enslaved or dominated by a Police State. Those who are (exiled) can be anyone separated from his or her country by force of circumstances. The last line is pretty obvious, a bomb, nuke or WWlll (blood bodies and water hail covering earth).

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Century 2 Quatrain 62, implies an counterattack: "suddenly one will see vengeance" after Mabus dies. Hundreds of people leave when they see a missle of vengeance coming.

If Mabus is the Antichrist that annihilates the three, then he, she or it is not Middle Eastern in todays world.

His hand finally through the bloody ALUS,
He will be unable to protect himself by sea,
Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,
The black and angry one will make him repent of it

Saddam repented and wore all black at his execution. The angry one made him repent, guess who the angry one is.....

That's my interpretation, hope I'm wrong... If it doesn't make sense, neither does Nostradamus really.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Come on people lets have a time out here ok, Saddam was a puppy dog compared to other villians through out history. To think he was the 3rd anti christ is a far stretch of the imagination indeed, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and even the Bush Cartel have more claims to evilness that poor old Saddam.

This man was brutal but hey to give him any credence of a super villain is just plain ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
'Mabus' is/was Simon Magus.

Just like 'Hister' = 'Hitler' so does 'Mabus' = 'Magus'

MN wasn't an anagrammer...he was more fond of substitution of sounds and symbols. And in this he was extremely consistent.

Simon Magus was the magician who sought to buy spiritual favor and/or special gifts of healing and divination - and his refusal to give up his desires caused him to be the true founder of the Romanish church - a Pater Simon instead of a Simon Peter - a mage from Samaria instead of a fisherman of the shores of Galilee.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think the biggest problem with trying to fit modern people to Nostradamus' prophecies is that the names never fit. Mabus does not spell Saddam, forwards or backwards or made into an anagram. Hister does not spell Hitler either and it was in fact the common name for the Danube river in Nostradamus' time.

The line goes something like "the greater part of the battle will be fought against the Hister". That could be anywhere from Germany all the way to the Black Sea with about a dozen countries using it as their boarder.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

Put the brakes on right there. How and why is this logical. Your'e making one heck of a big assumption there.

Its not really that much of an assumption. I was thinking Mabus was Saddam because of the connection to the second quatrain I quoted in which it says the "Antichrist annihilates three." Sadam just happened to be executed with two other people. Then theres always the whole mirror thing with Mabus. How it looks like Saddam(kind of).

To think he was the 3rd anti christ is a far stretch of the imagination indeed

I don't mean to sound rude but nowhere did I say Mabus was the Antichrist. What I was trying to imply was he was killed by the Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neverend
Then theres always the whole mirror thing with Mabus. How it looks like Saddam(kind of).

To think he was the 3rd anti christ is a far stretch of the imagination indeed

I don't mean to sound rude but nowhere did I say Mabus was the Antichrist. What I was trying to imply was he was killed by the Antichrist.

I agree Mabus can't be the Antichrist, now Mabus up to a mirror and seeing it say sadam, would represent a false sadam or Saddam. Now seeing as people think the fake (look alike) Saddam being hanged, it fits pretty good.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Comet McNaught 2006 P1

The comet is one of the brightest to be seen in the sky for many years.

Coincidental. Got me intrigued this one. I do belive there is a certian amount of truth to prophecy. Was Saddam rushed to his execution to coincide with this?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not to mention the deaths of birds and sea life all over the world in the past month... not saying i believe it but it is interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neverend

why would "Mabus" being the same as Saddam seem logical?

m a b u s [mirror] s u d a m

mabus reversed = sudam

just an observation. it is what it is.

Interesting, the antichrist annihilates three.

Interesting how america was the first to wage war on the atom with the atomic bomb, which did shatter the fundamental 3, the 3 that all are made of.

just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Which 3 do you mean, ET?

The three in the rub-a-dub-dub row-boat?
(michael row the boat ashore!)

J & J & J
(27)(27)(27)
( 9 )( 9 )( 9 )
999 flips to 666 ?

Atom Eva and the Snake?

And did you know the birthday of the middle 'J' was 1/19?
911!

And there were 3~
And now they are not. Yet will be.

Or were you referring to something else more commonly understood?

I don't really connect FDR with the mage...and doubt he was although definitely he was 'sent' to do what he did.

Perhaps the mage was the last of the 3 to be annihilated? Self-annihilation?

In a rub a dub tub?
Lift up a (head)stone?

OR another possibility is that the mage was the rocket man? The one who mercury annihilated? Didn't his work have something to do with making the double-drop on Japan possible? I can't recall off the top of my head.

Thinking back to scriptural clues...there were 3 magi...the 3 kings of the east - mentioned again in the book of Revelation! And 3 unclean frogs, too!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Or were you referring to something else more commonly understood?

It refers to many interpretations of 3, i believe you are right.

But, yes. I was referring to something more commonly understood.

The electron, the proton, and the neutron.

America made a choice to incorporate matter itself into a plan for destruction, turning matter upon matter.

If matter itself was conscious (godless universe) then perhaps matter would have a rebuttal for those who would utilize it's creative force for use in destruction and killing.

just a thought i had (or did matter put it into me?).

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
OSAMA BUSH

The last 2 from osama and the first three of bus
h = MABUS

I think i also heard this on a either the History Channel, or some other channel on a documentary about Nostradamus.

Knows Trade Damn Us.

but, what's in a name?

SUM ADD ART SON [mirror] NOS TRA DDA MUS

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
The electron, the proton, and the neutron.

I see. But I see in quantum-view, and so I see that as the simplest form of the same three. I've been absorbed by the puzzle lately so I tend to think on that level and still see several. I get dizzy sometimes.

America made a choice to incorporate matter itself into a plan for destruction, turning matter upon matter.

But didn't that temporal sudden destruction very possibly put a halt on what could have very well turned out to be a long slow and complete annihilation for ALL sentient forms of 'the three?'

If matter itself was conscious (godless universe) then perhaps matter would have a rebuttal for those who would utilize it's creative force for use in destruction and killing.

But if matter is fundamentally the one same thing that non-matter is (energy) only in a compressed and slowed-down configuration...then wouldn't that mean that matter is NOT godless but perhaps only non-sentient (in part)?
And can matter exist without the non-material form of energy (which from my view is the actual creative force)?

Perhaps we were allowed to meddle with such dire gnosis only for the sake of saving us from ourselves, over the long run?

There is no thing that is essentially destructive in its entirety, IMO. Example: volcanoes. Terribly destructive in many ways depending upon circumstances, yes. But without volcanoes there would be no organic life possible in the Earth's ecosystem.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

But didn't that temporal sudden destruction very possibly put a halt on what could have very well turned out to be a long slow and complete annihilation for ALL sentient forms of 'the three?'

You know how i think Queenannie. In order for this to be plausible (not saying it isn't) matter itself would have had to come to the conclusion as well, but by what means is the question. Does a conscious matter remember the future? I believe i know how this can be achieved, but it may be some time before such a theory has any substantial supportive evidence.

But if matter is fundamentally the one same thing that non-matter is (energy) only in a compressed and slowed-down configuration...then wouldn't that mean that matter is NOT godless but perhaps only non-sentient (in part)?
And can matter exist without the non-material form of energy (which from my view is the actual creative force)?

So, the godhead has a partial bout with some force that caused the godhead to endure some form of amnesia? Is this what you are saying Queen?

Perhaps we were allowed to meddle with such dire gnosis only for the sake of saving us from ourselves, over the long run?

School is not out, if we are still learning.

There is no thing that is essentially destructive in its entirety, IMO.

I've encountered nothing in all my experiences to make any statement to the contrary. So, i either must agree, or concede i have not enough information to make a case to the contrary. In most cases energy just changes forms, and is not destructive per say. But, if something of the abstract realm of thought were to infect our concsiousness and our perception of experiences, and provide far less positive growth, then prehaps the negative abstract thinking alone could be a measure for the destructive to measure by. Unless the "destructive" itself is also merely an abstract influence upon the human perspective.

I'm done rambling outloud my own deep thoughts.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Matter is not godless in my opinion. Theres many depictions of the Jewish Prophets of Old Testament utilizing their bond to the creations of the Father or God, through God's will, to carry out his bidding.

If matter were Godless, miracles could never happen because would matter not be under the authority of no one, ultimately? Or could it be commandeered by a being of sufficient ability? I think it is from God and thus the elements of Earth are utilized in almost all of the miracles recorded in the Old & New Testament.

It seems these elements of Earth are required for the miracle.

example: Jesus giving the blind man sight by putting mud over his eyes.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I find the most interesting of all that the 27 year war and the comet passing, say, October '01 threw April '29 for the war.

And neo.jpl.nasa.gov... for the comet.

top topics

join