It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's latest gem of a statement!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Our president is a super-hero and now we have proof! dun dun nun nuh! CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

This statement artical reports on Bush's reaction to Saddam's execution.

Bush: Execution will not halt violence
But we all thought it would!

AAC

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just hope Bush and his croonies end up with the same fate than Saddam, death by his own people. The people he killed, betrayed and sold his nation to corporate interests. In 2 words: A traitor.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A sub human monster was made to dance on the end of a rope. Justice was served.
Bush made that happen. Passivist neo hippies didnt.

Bush Akbar !
America Akbar !

kix

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
GWB:

Many difficult choices and further sacrifices lie ahead," he said. "Yet the safety and security of the American people require that we not relent in ensuring that Iraq's young democracy continues to progress."

wonder exactly what he means by further sacrifice....

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
GWB:

Many difficult choices and further sacrifices lie ahead," he said. "Yet the safety and security of the American people require that we not relent in ensuring that Iraq's young democracy continues to progress."

wonder exactly what he means by further sacrifice....

He means that the Iraqi people are going to learn what American gen-x'ers
have forgotten....Freedom isnt free. The price of peace is eternal vigilance. Tyrants love passivists. You must stand up to evil at all costs.

kix

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Beeeeppppp WRONG

GWB was speaking of the American people :

"The progress they have made would not have been possible without the continued service and sacrifice of our men and women in uniform," he said.

Bush, who has spent weeks crafting a new U.S. policy in Iraq, warned of more challenges for U.S. troops.

"Many difficult choices and further sacrifices lie ahead," he said. "Yet the safety and security of the American people require that we not relent in ensuring that Iraq's young democracy continues to progress."

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well,I don't think we went into Iraq at the right time.I do think that it was an eventual inevitability.

What gets me is how soft my generation is. Look, we have been in Iraq..what 3-4 years now. We have lost a little over 3000 soldiers. Hell, in the first and second world wars we lost more than that in a single day sometimes. What I want to ask everyone who is 30 and under, how would you react if that happened again? I mean, Americans are already crying over the loss of a few thousand in a matter of a few years.What if a war between say,America and china broke out and we lost 5,000 in a matter of weeks? I am really concerned about the tenacity of the people in our country.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
^So you're basically saying we shouldn't care because it's not that many?

So when should we start caring, when we get to WWII levels?

Sry but 1 life lost in a war that is illegal, and only for the benefit of US interests is 1 too many.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You are right ANOK, we should never stand up to tyrants. We should all close our eyes really tight and wish the bad men away... and then join hands and sing Kub-By-Ya !

Thankfully there have always been those in America who are willing to lay down their lives for Freedom, be it ours or someone elses.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
What gets me is how soft my generation is. Look, we have been in Iraq..what 3-4 years now. We have lost a little over 3000 soldiers. Hell, in the first and second world wars we lost more than that in a single day sometimes. What I want to ask everyone who is 30 and under, how would you react if that happened again? I mean, Americans are already crying over the loss of a few thousand in a matter of a few years.What if a war between say,America and china broke out and we lost 5,000 in a matter of weeks? I am really concerned about the tenacity of the people in our country.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

So you are making light of 3000 dead Americans and calling others soft while you are sitting at your computer playing with your mouse.
Have you served? If so reup!

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Bush keeps talking about 'service' and a 'struggle of a generation' looks to me like one way or another the people of the US can look forward to some kind of mandatory 'service' it won't be called a draft but it's going to be awful similar in effect.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is hilarious. Talking about tyrants yet the biggest tyrant of all is sitting in DC ordering invasions over phantom threats. But if you want to sacrifice Americans because you think the boogeyman is trying to suppress your freedom, i'm sure the military will be happy to sign you up.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Comparing WWI and II to Iraq is propostorous.

The world wars actualy posed a threat to US security, Iraq never did and never would have. Saddam could've been taken care of a million other ways and wasn't.

In the Golf War, they had the chance and didn't take it, because it didn't suit their interests at the time.

Also, your making light of 3000 dead soldiers, but you deliberatly forget the 100's of thousands of dead or wounded civilians, the 10's of thousands wounded american soldiers and the fact that Iraq was never and would never have been any real threat to the US. And then I ask why? Do the lives of the people in Iraq mean so little to you?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Considering 'the fact' that Ford, Rummy and Cheney helped bring their lackey Saddam into power, it's appropriate that he and good ole Gerry die the same week. Synch !

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
So you are making light of 3000 dead Americans and calling others soft while you are sitting at your computer playing with your mouse.

Yeah,I have served. I actually spent two years in Afghanistan. Thank ya.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bush's latest gem of a statement!

Translation: He hopes the phony execution of the False Saddam will CAUSE violence so that he can then pretend to retaliate, thus ramping up and shoring up his phony War on Terra

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by whaaa

Yeah,I have served. I actually spent two years in Afghanistan. Thank ya.

SpeakerofTruth

Thank you for your honorable service to our honorable nation. You and all of our service members are my hero's. It's nice to hear the sane, rational, logical, ad truthful words of some someone on this site who doesn't spew the insane hateful rhetoric that is typical of the left wing lunatics.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
A sub human monster was made to dance on the end of a rope. Justice was served.
Bush made that happen. Passivist neo hippies didnt.

Bush Akbar !
America Akbar !

ROFL "Passivist neo hippies " sorry that just cracked me up....

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo

Thank you for your honorable service to our honorable nation. You and all of our service members are my hero's. It's nice to hear the sane, rational, logical, ad truthful words of some someone on this site who doesn't spew the insane hateful rhetoric that is typical of the left wing lunatics.

Thank you, as I proudly spent 4 years in the USAF but that dosen't mean I have to give up critical thinking and just follow the party line.
Just because you don't agree with some of the comments on ATS; I feel it is unfair to lable it as hateful, left wing rhetoric.

Check this out... sounds like you used #18

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you know something, people need to worry not just about the 3000 american casualties

i'm more worried about the REPORTED 57,707 iraqi civilian casualties

so we have about 60,000 people dead as a result of bad intelligence and/or lies
actually, we know there was at least 1 lie, the connection between iraq and 9/11

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join