It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll says Bush Biggest Villian and biggest Hero of 2006!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have always known that our country was divided but this is hard to believe. I guess it's true, one man's trash is another mans treasure.

This Link details the source.

AAC

[edit on 29-12-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Bush won the villain sweepstakes by a landslide, with one in four respondents putting him at the top of that bad-guy list. When people were asked to name the candidate for villain that first came to mind, Bush far outdistanced even Osama bin Laden, the terrorist leader in hiding; and former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, who is scheduled for execution.

The president was picked as hero of the year by a much smaller margin. In the poll, 13 percent named him as their favorite while 6 percent cited the troops in Iraq.

How can you call that man a hero?

[edit on 29-12-2006 by User0073]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This study was done by AOL. This study has Bush Co. written all over it.

More CNN disinformation. They are feigning public support for Bush even though HE HAS Little/NONE.

People do not generally like Bush. All over the Media they Feign his ignorance, his public support, all of his allegations that are unsubstantiated (WMD's, Al-queda 9/11 invovment etc etc) and never ask any important questions. All of the alleged Government leaks are not actually leaks but pre-approved released documents surrounding the stance of a certain issue, which once again, Feigns government weakness and instability.

The only reason Bush remains in power is because he has hired all media outlets, in some fashion to perpetuate the any lie. The first lie was that he won. This was not the case. Secondly, all of the reports about IRAQ/Al-queda/WMD any reason at all Bush gave for a reason for invasion was rubbed off as bull#. Which it was. There wasn't enough reason to invade, so they planned 9/11 and had the CIA/NSA/Black Ops/Bush Co. demolitions to conduct 9/11.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is a man that you either hate or you love. There is no middle ground when it comes to George W.Bush. Although,I must say that I do a pretty good job of keeping a moderate view of the man.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Although,I must say that I do a pretty good job of keeping a moderate view of the man.

Could the fact that you're from Texas have anything to do with that sentiment?

People believe that he was the savior of Christianity in our nation, because he said that to get the evangelical vote.

I have my family in San Antonio. My nephew (10) came to visit in CA where I live. He asked me to used the internet to go to Bush's webpage. I asked him if he liked the president and he said yes. I said why. He proceeded to tell me that he is the only president that will allow us to worship god.

Now I am not about to distrupt his mind by telling him otherwise (for the sake of hearing it from my sister) but this really disturbed me.

AAC

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Although,I must say that I do a pretty good job of keeping a moderate view of the man.

Could the fact that you're from Texas have anything to do with that sentiment?

Certainly. While I disagree with a lot of the things that he does, I cannot seem to totally turn my back on him.I do think that perhaps,even though Bush is not originally from Texas, that my "state pride" does cause me to be a little more lenient on him than I would if it was someone from Minnesota or some distant place like that.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Speaker that honestly is mighty christian of you.

AAC

top topics

join