It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to Ponder Folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
what if there are sleeper cells in the united states and other western countries. what would be their activation code? something they knew would happen within a few of years, and something that would justify a response in their minds. something like, say, the execution of saddam...an act that was pretty much inevitable from the day he was captured three years ago. or something like, say, the death in prison of the blind sheik...again pretty much inevitable given his deteriorating condition. i know, it seems pretty simple, and it is....so simple, in fact, that as far as i can tell, there has been no increase in the security level here in the US. i could be entirely wrong about this, but if saddam dies tonight, this next week could see terrorism in the US and other western countries at the level of 9/11.

buckle up ladies and gentleman, because i think we are about to open pandoras box.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
update:

evidently DHS has seen the light and recognized the possibility of impending attacks here in the US.

source
Closer to home, Americans were warned to be vigilant about the possibility of a terror attack. But an advisory that the FBI and the Homeland Security Department sent to local law enforcement agencies and intelligence community figures on Friday was routine and did not cite a specific threat.

but they still havent beefed up security around any federal buildings as far as i can tell.

new topics

join