It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that aliens had destroyed Twin Towers ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is it possible that aliens had destroyed twin towers by mind controlling technology that they have.There was a ufo disappearing at a video while
the plane were crashing into the building, I think it was on CNN.

I think they definetely knew about it before it happened.

What do you guys think ?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, from what I understand about such things. Yes it is possible.

BUT highly improbable.

And I'm not so sure there were any ufos around at the time. At least not in the extraterrestrial sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why would aliens in UFO's want to destroy the Twin Towers?

I ask because I can think of no reason.

I prefer to think that the Twin Towers were destroyed by a controlled demolition at the hands of some pathetic individuals inside the US Government and military. Throw in some cashed up players with a lot to gain. Get some heavies like the CIA and FBI shut some people up by threatening them, seize and destroy any incriminating evdience that the public has and keep the lie going.

Perfect recipe to hoodwink the majority of the US citizenry and rest of the world to justify a farcical WOT by blaming a fundamentalist Muslim group. Yeah everyone will buy that !!! Not me....I will never buy it.

Get the UK and Australia involved (any other country that wants some action and is willing to destroy their credibility and send their men to a death at the request of the US), march into Afghanistan, shoot up the place, go into Iraq with an American flag flying "Hi we are here to help"

Looks more like an occupation to me with a token 'elected' govenrment.

Take over the oil and gas in the region, exploit the people and destroy their lives. Look for next target in region...I'm thinking Iran ?

All about the US moving to take over the world. Yeah, people may think I'm a wacko...I say what I see.

No I honestly do not believe that aliens committed that crime.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I thought the helicpoter footage of the UFO next to the twin towers was a hoax for the Sci-Fi channel. Well I highly doubt aliens had anything to do with 9/11 but there have been many people that predicted and drew pictures of the event way before its time.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No they wouldn't do that but I do believe they were there to record it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really don't think aliens are here to destroy anything,we are doing a fine job at that on our own.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The footage of that 'ufo' from the helicopter before 9/11 was a hoax, and i very much doubt Aliens had anything to do with the twin towers destruction, unless they are in control of Bush and Cheyney... in which case they are very much to blame.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Since I can see no motive nor any evidence, I wouldn't put money on it. The chances are equal that aliens shot JFK, or flew through the woods in a sasquatch shaped craft.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a diverse deployment of psychotronic technology, coincided with the intergalactic federation space program operatives could very well accomplish a dissemenation of information. they then hold the dispersal of the analysis in unison with their more powerful mind barriers. their multi shift in alignment heavier cerebrum. two towers held in place with gravitational generator beams and brought down by anti drive capacitators.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Radical Islamic extremists destroyed the towers. They murdered 3,000 people in the process. It's just that simple. All the evidence says so. It wasn't aliens, or the US government, or anyone else. Radical islamics did it.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I believe the government had SOME involvement with the destruction of those towers, when I watch the video of it falling at free fall speed, and the windows being blown out of it as it's on its way down, and also the reports of the temps under those towers, the account of witnesses that heard loud explosions just as it came down, etc.... There's alot of evidence that cannot be explained by a jet crashing into the buildings... That on top of the fact that they went down VERY FAST in compairson to buildings that had been on fire for 10+ hours and had it spread across 20 some floors, and it never collapsed..

If there were UFOs flying around the twin towers during that terrible event, they were probably onlooking saying to themselves, "So this is what they do to each other, nice..."

I'm kind of curious why all of the hype around the 9/11 story not being as it was told has died off... Shows the public will just move along to the next big story and forget about the details and accept the story as it was fed to them.

Just a few of my thoughts on that matter...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nonscense. That's just way out of the possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Why would aliens in UFO's want to destroy the Twin Towers?

I ask because I can think of no reason.

Well, i can. If they were malevolent entities out raising hell, trying to bring on wars, it could very well have been. Maybe WE did not meet some demands they had?
Anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Since I can see no motive nor any evidence, I wouldn't put money on it. The chances are equal that aliens shot JFK, or flew through the woods in a sasquatch shaped craft.

I think its more probable that JFK got shot by a sasquatch shaped craft

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mushroom Fields Forever

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

I think its more probable that JFK got shot by a sasquatch shaped craft

C'mon Mushroom- Everybody knows that the aliens were in an Abraham Zapruder shaped craft, and they used a 8mm Bell & Howell Zoomatic death ray to kill the president. ( Well that and all the other shooters on the knoll, etc. )

YES, aliens did help take down the towers. ILLEGAL ones.

The UFO video was a hoax. There was a large bird captured on tape flying around in that day. Maybe that was their cover?

I have no idea where this thread is going. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I agree with resistancia on this one. Anyone who doesn't believe that the CIA could do this should see the video Terrorstorm by Alex Jones, the evidence is overwhelming. Cheney planned it all along as a "new Pearl harbour event" to give the US military and excuse to invade the world, to secure the worlds oil reserves for the US military.

There was footage of a UFO live on CNN and it is not the same video that is a hoax that some people are talking about here. It is not the video of plane debris either it is a clear saucer shaped object. I think they were observing or it could have been secret US technology.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i dont think so

so the planes didnt really do anything? and what about the thermite? i'm sure that did a lot to the towers

top topics

join