It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream. very odd feeling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well here it goes. This dream has stuck in my head for 2 years now. ill try my best to explain it.

It started out with me and my friends defending our neighborhood in WW3 i think it was. we all had guns. and we were being hit hard by enemy fire. and we were pined down. the only way for my friends to survive was for a decoy. so i ran off some directions and my friends escaped.
they caught me and i was executed.

when i got shot, in the head, i saw my body and i felt my self ascending going where people go when they die. it was the most exhilarating feeling ever. so any ways my "sprit" slowly fell through the earth and i ended up somewhere where allot of people were. it seemed like the future. and it was crazy the technology we had down there. i tried to use the technology to go back up to earth to say good bye to my mom. thats all i tried doing until i woke up.

ever since then i haven't been afraid of death. For example i almost got hit by a bus. normally when you realize something like that your adrenalin would kick and you would feel more alive then ever. i was almost in a very big car accident i was eating french fries when it almost happen( i was the passenger) i saw it coming and i didn't even flitch or braise myself i just kept eating. no reaction at all.

I think its all because of the dream and that feeling i had when i died in my dream. (weightless full body orgasm
only way to dsscribe it. )

any thoughts, anyone else have this same kind weird feeling in a dream

i thought it was weird because in dreams you normally don't feel anything.
but i certainly felt this.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It seems that you've had a very vivid lucid dream. However, I'm concerned that you've lost your fear of danger and death. Fear is a strong defense mechanism aimed at keeping your on alert and prepared for dangereous situations. Without a sense of fear, a nonchalant attitude may keep you from reacting quickly or reacting at all. For example, jumping from the path of a fast-moving car.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He never said he wasn't afraid. He said he wasn't afraid of death. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

There is alot of misunderstanding about death, not to say that I understand exactly what it is, but I do not fear it.

Something a lot of people fail to realize is that death is only feared when you're alive. It's not death that we fear, it's life.

For example, dying is not death. It's life. Being in a car accident is not death, it's living.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
there are many possibilities either

A) you've been reading too many threads and need a break because ats is driving you crazy

B) your crazy

C) you had a prediction of the future

D) the dream has a deeper meaning

or...

E)you've benn watching too many bruce willis movies

the choice is yours

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
not crazy.
never even read on ATS before a month ago.
bruce willice. common...
future i doubt it.

deeper meaning. sure. no clue what though

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've dreamt I was dead twice. In the earlier dream, I actually fell off a high stair case & died(I was about 10 when I dreamt that).

Another time, when I was about 12 or so, I dreamt that I was dead. Nothing happened to cause me to die in the dream, but I just started dreaming that I was dead. No one could see or hear me. Everyone was talking about how I died & I was in this very strange place. The thing is, no matter how I tried to wake up, I couldn't. It took me a while to wake up.

Some dreams have absolutely no meaning, even when you think there must be. No matter how deep the dream may seem. It may mean nothing.

Also, I've heard that when you dream you die, you'll live long. That's just something I've heard the older people saying. I wish it were true though, I might live to be about 106 seeing that I dreamt I died twice...Unless the 2nd dream cancelled the 1st one & I dont live long...damn. Hope that's not the case. Lol

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow, I had a dream like that when I was about 16, I guess. Long before I even thought about conspiracy theories. Me, and a few buddies were defending/attacking the local High School to repel...get this...Nazi Aliens. I was, at the time, entertaining ideas of joining the Marine Corps, but, other than that, I can't imagine where the dream content came from. I didn't die in the dream (that I remember)but, I do remember that we were armed to the teeth and very serious about defending our high school.

Freaking Nazi Aliens?!? What happened to me?

Ask me some time about my brother Dan sometime and the dream I had about him.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have once dreamed i was killed, normally Iwould wake up ie.just tripping up, I wake before I hit the ground and other senario's like it.
But this one time, maybe I was 16, I was in this run down building with quite a few people (not with me but walking around), after I had been kind of exploring around this place I was walking down some stairs and I noticed a guy following me and I shouted "i've seen you" and he went away but when I got to the bottom of the stairs there were 2 guy's standing by a white car (sort of old looking car), I walked up to the first guy and he pulled a gun out and put it to my head, he shot, everything went black and I heard myself hit the floor a second after I woke up.

Now normally I would wake when he shot or before I hit the floor but I didn't, and this dream will never leave me, and I still remeber it quite perfectly which isn't normal for my dreams, I only remember bits and pieces...

new topics

top topics

join