It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Lights Case - In Depth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

St Udio,

Do you really believe drones in 1997 could really do this?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

ZetaRediculian,

In total there were over 12 separate events reported on March 13, 1997, between 5:30 pm near Crown King thru 2:00 am March 14, 1997, near Prescott, AZ. (Love Field- Between Prescott and Chino Valley)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mikefortson
Thanks that's interesting. How are you defining "event" and is there a link documenting the timeline and locations?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was convinced that the flare event was an outright ruse, orchestrated to provide a cover story to conflict with the real event, which was a huge triangular vehicle. The military knew about this craft, had some kind of collaboration with it, or was outright surprised by it. The aircraft were sent up to drop a pattern that would mimic somewhat what other people had seen of the real deal. The witnesses that saw this thing closely know for a fact that they were not seeing flares and actually saw a massive triangular object overhead that blocked out the stars and moved slowly over the landscape.

It remains, one of most well documented case of an unidentified object in our airspace, and the best sightings ever of a massive vehicle that we absolutely cannot explain how it could have origin on this planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mikefortson

Uh thanks for answering my questions. I love this case.
@NoRulesAllowed(great name by the way)
Is it common practice in the USofA to conduct military excercises in urban places? Why would, if we say, yes i was themilitary, why would they create a mass almost hysteria on purpose? Why didn't they inform the city officials before they started? Would have made it a lot easier for police forces if they could tell the concerned callers what it is, if it was just a common event.
Looks to me more like one of the many possible builders of this thing was showing officials the middle finger.
And if we say man made craft testflight, why in such a populated area? Wouldn't it be a a bit risky? Malefunctions happen on testflights... Also where would you build and hide such a huge thing? And my favourite argument of all times: Wouldn't it be pretty mean to spend so much money and risk the well being of our astronauts by sending them with fossil fueled antiques to an in comparison tiny pitty spacestation, if we had technology like this?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Very nice post! Going to finish up reading all the links tomorrow. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Maybe the earlier event created a need to cause a diversion or cover up by creating a secondary event to discredit the first.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hello, I am embarassed I can't find the original video made by Mike Kryston, in his original video we can hear him speaking to his wife (a ugly version with a yellow "2000" on the right top corner is everywhere). This video is important to the phoenix lights case but it is impossible to find. If someone have an idea I would be gratefull.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, they are not that important to be honest, since we know that video is of military flares. A few of the other videos from Phoenix were also of the flares.. one video is supposedly too low to be flares, but that's up for debate. But Mike's video was certainly flares.

The video more importantly demonstrates that the military was aware of the previous sightings, and dropped (for the first and last time, only on that night), flares in sight of the city in that V shape. What a staggering coincidence. : )

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank's so much for answer. I like video's with flare so I would like to find this one. Do you know where I can find the real original Mike Kryston Phoenix light's (flare
) video ?

edit : can you link me video with statics flare please ?

edit on 3-11-2017 by Bill3000 because: complete the question

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill3000
Thank's so much for answer. I like video's with flare so I would like to find this one. Do you know where I can find the real original Mike Kryston Phoenix light's (flare
) video ?

edit : can you link me video with statics flare please ?

I'm honestly not sure why it matters (at least for this case). It was simply:

Flares Dropped near Phoenix

That's it. Are you interested in this case, or just have a fascination with flares in general? : )

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Lol ok you are a smart Guy. But could you stop trolling my request. If you can't help me try to find a construcive activity for yourself. You'pic is just.... so ugly. And I ask you a MOVIE of stationnary flare. But you don't seem tout be able to find it. You just seem to be able to polute the discussion.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
RIP Mike Fortson

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill3000

the ugly version you mention is from one of my favorite documentarys: ufo:the original archives
its an compilation of footage from michael hesemann
the entire documentary is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks a lot ! It is not so easy to find original footage/documents. Thanks for your help a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill3000

no problem

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill3000
a reply to: fleabit

Lol ok you are a smart Guy. But could you stop trolling my request. If you can't help me try to find a construcive activity for yourself. You'pic is just.... so ugly. And I ask you a MOVIE of stationnary flare. But you don't seem tout be able to find it. You just seem to be able to polute the discussion.

Honestly was not trolling you, I just was unsure if your request. This is an alien forum on a conspiracy site. I'm assuming there is a UFO based reason for your request, and would be happy to help if there was a little context behind your post. There was a good documentary which overlays the daytime mountains with the night time video, and it clearly shows each flare disappearing as it went behind the peaks in the mountain range near Phoenix. That's why it's an open and shut case at least about the flares near Phoenix proper.
edit on 7-11-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

So just what where the Phoenix Lights. To this day I still struggle to understand and define what my wife and I saw that night. My writing our account was a long time in coming, as I’ve debated this for many years with myself and other, trying to make sense of everything that happened.

This event started for us, when my newly pregnant wife and I decided to get some fresh air that night, and walk to Grover’s Park a short distance from our apartment. I can’t remember exactly what time it was but believe it was sometime around 9 or 9:30 pm. Our home was on Cave Creek Rd, between E. Bell Rd and Union Hills Dr.

Once we got to the park we were observing the Hale-Bop comet, as the skies very clear and view of the sky was unobstructed. We could almost see from horizon to horizon. Just as we were starting to walk back to the apartment north of the park, I turned to get one last glimpse of the comet. And that’s when I see this massive V-shaped wing, VERY LOW altitude directly above our heads.

It was moving very slowly as it was moving north bound. I could see about 5 lights underneath, which I remember as brilliant white, but not radiating any heat, nor any beams downward. They seemed more like light panels. The underside of this thing seemed to wave or ripple, there were also what appeared to be windows along the leading edge. The trailing edge or rear had what looked like louvered panels. I couldn’t tell exactly as they were unlit but I could see a definite outline. Lastly I could hear a low buzzing sound, much like multiple chainsaw engines as it passed above us. We observed this thing flying above and passing us headed north for a good 3 minutes or so.

My first impression was that we were being visited. But later, I had second thoughts. After we arrived home, I noticed those same lights had somehow came to rest along the mountain ridges due north of us about 10 miles or so away. This was confirmed as the same string of lights others have posted online and elsewhere in the media. I watched those same lights stay along that ridge for several hours, even until dawn of the next morning.

This is where my skepticism begins. First, I’m a prior service U.S. Army veteran with a Field Artillery Radar Crewmember MOS. I’m also a private pilot and former civil air patrol senior member. I’ve been heavily involved in aviation and aerospace community for 30+ years. None of my experience and training can make sense of this being military flares, optical illusions, swap gas or some other extraordinary phenomena.

1. Military Flares don’t stay illuminated for hours on end
2. This thing was less than 1000 ft above ground level
3. Sky conditions were clear with calm winds. Visibility was unrestricted for miles
4. No other aircraft, military, civilian or law enforcement were present
5. Do to it path above the ground, there was very good lighting from underneath.

So the current Air Force and DoD explanations make no sense. In trying to interpret and understand what I saw, I came up with this was some elaborate hoax. Potentially using several ultralights to tow some rigged horizontal banner. That would account for the chainsaw like noise from their engines, and the wave like motion beneath it. The louvers in the material could be necessary to decrease drag and aerodynamic forces imparted by towing such a large structure. The only problem with this is just how someone could rig those huge circular lights to remain equidistant from each other and remain motionless. So even my own trite explanation is full of holes.

So just what was it in the sky that March 13, 1997. Extraterrestrial, human hoax, military exercise, or were we all hypnotized to think we saw something. Perhaps we will learn the truth someday. I’d like to see how many others witnessed this in northwest Phoenix. Or if anyone has anything else to add or share to this I really like to know.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Still a bit of a mystery. For me, I'm convinced the earlier event was a genuine UFO sighting. I believe the followup flare drop was an exercise in providing a coverup and plausible deniability. An easy way to discredit the earlier sightings. As to what the earlier UFO really was? The witnesses have more info than I. All I know is that the few videos that have been shared, have nothing in them that discount that THOSE vids, are of the flares dropping. But that doesn't invalidate the earlier sighting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join