It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comic Movies for 2007.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
2007 is going to be an awesome year for comic movies.

We are going to start with Ghost Rider in February. Then comes 300 and TMNT in March. Spider-Man 3 launches the summer block buster season in May. Another Marvel sequel, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer hits in June. Then in July we will get to see the Transformers movie.

If that isn't enough to get you excited there is a ton of other movies that are supposedly comming in '07 too.
30 Days of Night, Stardust, Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest, Magneto, The Punisher 2, Sin City 2, Spawn 2 and, Wolverine!

For trailers and to vote for your favorite check out 2007's Smokin Comics Movies.

Stay tunned to the Comics forum for more news and updates.

Have a happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Is tmnt for all ages or will it be a kids film???

I'm not sure I like the idea of it being CG but I guess it helps with some of the stuff they will do.

I loved the originals but I don't think it was necessery to travel back in time for the 3rd one...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
From what I can tell TMNT is for all ages. The original comic was very violent and graphic. The TMNT movie looks like it is aiming to be closer to the original material. TMNT will have a PG rating so we know that the violence will not be that intense. Clearly from the trailer we can see that Michelangelo is still the clown of the bunch.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you don't believe me when I say '07 is going to rock for comic movies listen to Stan Lee

"Wait until you see this summer's Spider-Man [3] and the Fantastic Four [Rise of the Silver Surfer]. It's going to be the best summer yet. And wait until you see my cameos. They're the best yet as well. Then there's Ghost Rider, and there will be Iron Man, and on and on. They can only get better and better."

www.tvguide.com

[edit on 9/1/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just going to give this one a bump as I'll be changing the poll on my blog soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Id love to see a "Trencher" movie. "Ghost Rider"should also be cool. Surely "Iron Man" would have to have the song of the same name by Black Sabbath as its theme.

Thats my favorite of all time.
Dont know if i can get away with this but i also loved "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers", have some old copies somewhere, wonder if there worth anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Iron Man is shaping up well and could be the best Marvel movie ever. But it isn't out until 2008.

Have you seen the teaser for the Freak Brother movie? It looks pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Have you seen the teaser for the Freak Brother movie? It looks pretty cool.

There doing a Freak Bros movie, omg that would have to be the funniest,craziest thing ive ever heard. I'll go check it out now.

edit to add: hah thats classic umbrax, first id heard of it, cant wait til it hits screens here. I was trying to think who they could get to play those parts.

[edit on 1/2/07 by mojo4sale]

top topics

join