It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Apparently there is a door in the Cheyenne Mountain complex (where the original show takes place) that is labeled "Stargate Command", but it just opens to a broom closet, lol. Their form of a joke I guess.

Anyway, I also have been watching the show(s). Most notably the Universe and Atlantis versions recently (I watched the movie and a lot of the SG-1 episodes a while back), and I thought a lot of the story seemed strange in the fact that it really didn't seem all that far fetched. With the exception that all the aliens are humanoid and speak english, but that could just be for the show.

I mean, the universe is around over 13 billion years old or more according to most estimates, so is it that hard to believe that there was intelligent life in the universe (or even our planet) billions of years before us that had advanced enough technology to create a wormhole? We've only been around for about 100,000 years or so, and most of our technology has been created in the last 100. Now imagine what we would do in a billion.

They mention, in the show, that the Ancients ascended to a higher being, which is exactly what scientists think will happen to us eventually, and has probably happened to other advanced civilizations.

I don't know, just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You can tell that the stargate program is real just by watching the movies and paying attention to the details. Who could imagine a series like stargate? the details, the gate itself, the Goauld and what they do, the ships, the level of technologies!
I have no doubt that the show is real!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silk101

No, its part of the disclosure, hidden in the open with plauisble denyability

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I know you guys really really really want it to be real (as do I, as I'm a hardcore fan of the series), but what proof do you have that it is? I mean, I want Farscape and Star Trek to be real to, but that doesn't mean they are.

Okay, I realize if you had proof it would be blown wide open already, but how about SOMETHING besides word of mouth? Anything.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join