It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Quantum entanglement is being highly studied in many government and educational institutes. This science tells us that an Atom can be entangled with another no matter the distance. What will happen to one, will instantly happen to the other. Science have taken this knowledge and teleported an Atom in a lab.

The Sumerians (Babylon) spoke of this technology and if we look at the Tree of Life, the hidden knowledge is infact that Master Atom that is entangled with every atom in your body. What is done to this atom will instantly be done to all. If science is capable of finding this Master Atom, and was capable of teleporting it, all entangled atoms will instantly mock the Master Atom. So if science teleported this atom 10 feet, all atoms entangled with this atom will teleport instantly with it.

Matter is nothing more than energy locked in at a frequency. All matter locked in at this frequency interact with each other. All matter not locked in to this frequency will interact with matter not seen on our level.

The Tree of Life consist of many levels of worlds, and we can only travel within these worlds by using the knowledge of the ancients. When Man is capable of mastering this science, we have to let our egos go. At this point in our development, Man can do only three things; Teach, Monitor, or Kill.

In theory, if there are many worlds, there could be many forms of intelligent life. Man can't travel through the worlds until all prejudices are released.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Far too many skeptics picking things apart just to feel important.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
If this thread is to continue, lets try and give some insight, evidence, at least a little backup please.

Here is some evidence on behalf of Dan Burisch:
www.projectcamelot.net...

This video interview details his experiences being brought to a stargate, and helping a J-Rod escape by pushing it into the device.

Now, take what you will with that info, but there certainly is evidence out there. It's up to you to decide if the evidence is reliable or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I really could not see why they would possibly want to use a TV show as a form of coverup. Using the device in a fictional setting is much less effective (and expensive) than simply never mentioning it and concealing it entirely.

What reason would there be? To make anyone who claimed the existence of a real Stargate look insane? I've got news for you- most people who claimed that the US government posseses a device which allows them to travel through wormholes to other planets light years away would be seen as insane regardless of whether or not there was a TV show with the same premise.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by camieb
Do you people know how is the best way of hiding the Truth?

Yes we call it "Hidden in Plain Sight" and I have found many fascinating papers that way

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
Theres got to be some truth in it somewhere, i mean.... didnt the US govt. work with the stargate people to make the show.

Yes three agencies, Air Force, Space Command and the Department of Defense are in the shows credits...

And as to "There's got to be some truth in it..." you only need to read the titles and the source of these documents to prove that...

landoflegends.us...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
The Tree of Life consist of many levels of worlds, and we can only travel within these worlds by using the knowledge of the ancients. When Man is capable of mastering this science, we have to let our egos go. At this point in our development, Man can do only three things; Teach, Monitor, or Kill.

Unfortunately we are most skilled at #3 Kill...

But here is an article that you personally might find very interesting and if you like we can discuss it... it may well be the key to the Tree of Life...

Hopefully we are wise enough to use it properly, though I doubt it

In anycase let me know your opinionModify DNA with sound

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Now, take what you will with that info, but there certainly is evidence out there. It's up to you to decide if the evidence is reliable or not.

Considering that the DoD document I linked to above makes the statement...
"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

I would say we can take a lot from your evidence

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
I really could not see why they would possibly want to use a TV show as a form of coverup. Using the device in a fictional setting is much less effective (and expensive) than simply never mentioning it and concealing it entirely.

No you have it all wrong... its NOT designed as a COVERUP... its a CONTROLLED RELEASE of info... they are telling us it exists... I know many kids and teens that already accept it as fact... so when the truth comes out at whatever level, the "shock" won't be so great...

As to expensive... LOL the show ran for 10 seasons... I am quite sure they made back oodles of money

I've got news for you- most people who claimed that the US government posseses a device which allows them to travel through wormholes to other planets light years away would be seen as insane regardless of whether or not there was a TV show with the same premise.

Well I have news for YOU... You obviously did not read the documents released by the department of defense and the Air Force Research Laboratory that I posted several times in this thread and just for you I post it again. If people who make that claim are insane as you state, that would make the Air Force and the DoD insane as well by your logic...

And they state that Stargate wormholes can go between universes, different dimensions and even time...
something I never even considered and the show only briefly touches on.

So your "news" is sorely out dated

landoflegends.us...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
No, my comment was in response to the OP's stated reason for using Stargate as part of the "coverup." And no, I haven't read the documents you linked to, because I wasn't aware of their existence. Now that I am, though, I will.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifterAnd no, I haven't read the documents you linked to,

Its okay, reading the thread is not required

Just usually a good idea

Let me know what your thoughts are on the documents

[edit on 4-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I really really hope you guys are joking about all of this........

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
In anycase let me know your opinionModify DNA with sound

Whoever wrote this has no idea what DNA is or how it works.
"DNA alkaline pairs" is a phrase that seems to grasp at DNA base-pairing (4 nitrogenous bases in the genetic alphabet, which for DNA are A=adenine, C=cytosine, T=thymine and G=guanine & always base pair such that A:T & G:C), yet, these terms are never mentioned. It is the base-pair sequence in DNA that provides instructions through inheritance. Generally there are 2 groups; instructions for: 1) structural maintenance & replication (of the cell) or 2) copying the instructions for future generations.

"Engogenous DNA laser radiation" doesn't make any sense whatsoever!
There is no such thing in genetics. I also have great difficulty understanding how the conversion of "sound into a laser-like ray" could have a specific, intended impact on the genetic sequence. UV light can cause nicks in the phosphodiester backbone but mutations appear randomly. Searches for "DNA, laser" turned up this: (legitimate scientific sources)
www.aip.org...
scitation.aip.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www3.interscience.wiley.com...
researchnews.osu.edu...
cat.inist.fr...

So, lasers can be used to induce random mutations, direct the deposition of biofilms ("sheets of organic goo"; not specific changes in sequence) on glass slides, counting cells and I know it can also be used in sequencing to MEASURE DNA sequences, not SYNTHESIZE or DICTATE it. This:
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
is as good as it gets; random mutations.

When they say "no DNA decoding is necessary" I can only ascertain that this is in reference to transcription and translation; the central dogma of genetics whereby DNA is transcribed into RNA, which in turn is translated into functional protein. DNA by itself, cannot do anything but store genetic information; that's all (with rare exceptions of laboratory-derived DNA enzymes or deoxyribozymes). In modern biology, protein does most of the actual cellular work but RNA can also perform many similar reactions (more common ribozymes) in addition to acting as a carrier of genetic information (some viruses). Verbal language as we know it has absolutely no bearing on the structure or function of DNA at all. DNA sequences can only be transcribed into RNA sequences and translated into amino acid (protein) sequences; all of it instructions for making cellular material.

I am 100% certain there is not a single peer-reviewed article published that would support the article on this link.
Seriously! If such a thing were really possible, human beings would no longer require teaching! Everything they ever needed to know could be grafted into their makeup and Viola!
Instant genius all around! I just have one question for you. How does this link relate to the stargate coverup? I don't see the connection unless your objective was to stimulate consideration for wild, scientifically unfounded notions in contrast to those supporting something as crazy as a stargate for which there is more supporting, if indirect evidence. Are you merely trying to differentiate between the super-gullible and analytical participants in this thread? I see this topic as 1 part behavioral study: 1 part theoretical speculation.

By the way, chromosomes are not living things by themselves.
I'm sure you know that but I always find people here who don't.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_PhusionI just have one question for you. How does this link relate to the stargate coverup?

Actually it has nothing to do with the stargates at all. It was merely a link directed to blaqmyst in response to a comment, which is why I merely linked without comment...

I suppose I could have used a U2U but then I wouldn't have gotten your wonderful post just now. It may be total BS but some of the people at Pegasus found it noteworthy. I myself have really no knowledge of DNA other than rudimentary basics, but your post gets a star anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
I really really hope you guys are joking about all of this........

Probably not.

Sadly, it doesn't matter how many of us chime in and say we've met the writers/producers/actors at various science fiction conventions and it's obvious that they're not doing this at the government behest -- there are still folks who don't want to believe that this is all made up.

Heck, if the government was behind it, they wouldn't worry about ratings and whether or not they'll be back next season.

I think the OP could get a lot of insight on the show if they made the effort to go out to the Stargate fan boards and interact with the fans and get the "behind the scenes" gossip and picture.

It's actually a fairly huge franchise (most of the non-fans speculating here don't seem to be aware of the games and the cartoon and so forth)

Gateworld's good at keeping up with the news and gossip:
www.gateworld.net...

And interviews with Josh Kurtz, too! www.gateworld.net...

It even has its own Wiki:
stargate.wikia.com...

(Yeah, I know. I'm so faaaaaaaaaaaaani-ish!)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Heck, if the government was behind it,

So the government documents discussing Stargate wormholes are not relevant?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love this show, but i seriously doubt that A: the actors know whats really going on, B: the gov is involved with the making of the franchise.

but everytime i watch the show i cant help but believe in what is displayed. it is the most realistic sci-fi show on tv. way better than battlestar galagtica.
the military like it coz simply it is one of the few shows that honor USAF. how? well most air force people are obsessed with sci-fi stuff that involves, well, them. these air force guys are more cocky like in top gun, they like to boost about their work, and why not how many ppl get to fly f-16s. and they probably dream to get their hands on one of those 302s. but the series tells personal USAF stories of courage and standing up for humanity.

I still laugh everytime in that episode in s10 where (cant remember) sam carter makes a city disappear to protect it (time-dilation field). and one of those military m-16 guards standing by the stargate seeing the disappearance saying to himself something like "this must be the craziest job in the world" (while smirking)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This thread is kinda in Limbo...

But its alive and well here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Although I can't tell you, what is real and not in the
show, I can tell from the physical point of view, that they told things, they were true - and was published in the scientific community about ten years later. Let's start with the simple things: Yes, multidimensional quantum physics is real. You could do it on your kitchen table, but risked to get an unhealthy dose of nuclear gamma bremsstrahlung, without accurate hyperspace transition control. The underlying theory is called EHT (Extended Heim Theory), a multidim theory that shows startling experimental support, but is rudiculed as incomplete, pseudoscience, and,
whatever you want. Heim Theory site on Wikipedia had to bear two unsuccessful deletion attempts. Rather weird measures for a pseudoscientific theory, that makes high yield pulse plasma fusion as easy as building a cumbustion motor. Of course nobody believed that - except
he googled for the term '+Sandia +"Linear Transformer Driver"' (without single quotes, and watched along the papers, that describes the magic technology to create a 100MK plasma from a 30kK plasma. In fact it's not magic, because Coulomb barrier (the thing that prevents atoms to smash into each other) is decreased by 1/n^2 (n=nth Heim hyperspace)
We are near the ZPM and Naquaday-generator.
Then, hyperspace physics offers the 'missing link' between gravity (inertia) and electromagnetism. Yes, there are repulsive gravitophotons.
Not a crapckpot claim. Google for '+ESA +ARC +"Gravitomagnetic London Moment"' ESA is not known to be an esotheric company. And it works pretty fine, if you increase Cooper pair density.
Now we are pretty near on the F-302 with inertial dampeners.
Then we have apparent FLT hyperspace travel. Too few space too explain that in full lenghts, but every QSO is known to eject matter with apparent 7...35c. In a nutshell: Multidim univers can be seen as a onion shell model. Instead of travelling along an outer shell a long way, you can perform a magnetically induced hyperspace transition to an inward shell - and travel there a short distance, than coming back. Since distance compression goes with n^2 (v'=v·n^2) with a sufficient high magnetic field, you can reach apparent speeads of 10ly/day. Google for "Heim Lorentz force" you will relly interesting papers. (One won even the 2006 price of Amaerican Aeronautical and Space Association. Also not known as
a insane association.
;-))

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It dosen't matter if its "real" or not. If enough people believe its real then it is at some level or in some other reality. I've been waiting for sg1 to come save me from my mess. Of course like a higher being or some aliens they are all way too busy doing what ever they came here for to even notice me. The stargate seems so like a telephone, makes me wonder. With telephone cable and internet now on my phone line. Think maybe someone is working on something to teleport down the phone line. Or like the stargate a phone to other worlds.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The science of the star gate has been skipped over.The episode where Carter meets a female cadet and she calls Carters hand on the math problem.You need to take a good look at the problem Carter has written on the board.The theory is valid! Check it out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join