It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
please ingore this post it s duplicate sorry. feel frre to delete it.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by silk101]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A real life Stargate? You would have thought that the Military could have used some of that salvaged alien technology to win he war in Iraq a bit quicker, or get rid of space debris, or get one over in terms of satellite technology, or do something... of course Bush could have used a salvaged mind ray to get into power and he's really an alien from planet Bor'sach 6 and now he's getting the gate in Iraq to bring his brothers through at double the rate AND THEN HE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

Finally... i've figured it all out =)

But seriously i doubt the show is a cover-up... it's a good realistic show which has fantastic characters stories... but no... someone would be able to detect a wormhole coming out of earth every day or two.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Did the person who started this thread ever participate in making these shows? Maybe this is just a stunt to drum up publicity!
Are you an actor? Writer? Support Staff? Sorry, couldn't resist!

Seriously though. I just started watching both shows in the past year and for apparently no reason at all, a huge can of worms opened in my mind and I've been fact-finding ever since. I grew up on a healthy dose of sci-fi, cosmology and related types of literature so I assumed I was just running away with my imagination, which had lain unusually dormant for years.

I still can't quite put my finger on what is bothering me so much. There is no logical explanation for this strong sense of forboding that gnaws at me. I have picked up a few interesting scraps of information here and there along the way but most ends up getting chucked. Slowly, I have been acquiring samples (starting with Libyan Desert Glass for comparison to the literature) for independent testing. Hardest darn thing I have ever tried to get my hands on! I wanted to try and convince myself that this whole thing is ridiculous but instead of getting any real answers, I just ended up with more questions.

I am certain the Stargate shows are just well-researched & well-written. To be more specific, I suppose the trigger came after watching an unrelated documentary on PBS about the migration of a certain group of Native Americans. On the shows, many ancient electronics don't work without the gene and a gene was used to track these people and establish hereditary relationships where no one expected them; data since supported by linguistic and anthropological studies. I am not saying the Anishnabeg carry the "Ancient Gene" since that concept is ficiticious but the fact that Stargate injected a traceable hereditary aspect into the show before research was published seemed like quite the coincidence. Incidentally, Ojibwe mythology reports an EASTward migration from the Atlantic coast (mtDNA haplogroup X), not the land bridge from Asia (haplogroups A-D) among other things debunkers love to hate.
Creation occured on an island, which in the story, rests upon a turtle's back.

Perhaps it's just fun to imagine, to get excited about something and reawaken aspects of my childhood. Certainly, if subatomic particles can be "teleported" why not larger objects as classified projects? If Star(Probability) Gates exist, it would be prudent to send probes instead of people since they are less likely to be missed if something goes wrong! Personally, I think the show wildly exaggerates the best-case scenario where the only gated worlds are all safe to enter without protection and everyone understands each other.

My obsession is not rooted in Stargates per se but I am concerned that another aspect pertaining to the myths from which it originated is something which warrants further study and great caution. Pandora couldn't close the box she opened so neither could I.

I guess it's pointless to say anything else until I have enough facts to feed the debunkers so I guess that's it.
Certainly, if I find anything un-debunkable I will be sure to post it (ASAP before agents come haul me off!)

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oops! Meant west from the east coast but you knew that didn't you so don't even bother!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veenous
A real life Stargate?

Yes read the AFRL documents a few posts back, and its being worked on here in Las Vegas

You would have thought that the Military could have used some of that salvaged alien technology to win he war in Iraq a bit quicker,

Ummmm errr the war in Iraq is about getting some more of that Ancient Alien tech....

or get rid of space debris,

Thats a tough one... the more you zap it, the more smaller space debris you get... you would need to be able to vaporize it... But you don't want to do that... because there are several companies with contracts to mine that debris... don't forget those old satellites are filled with precious metal and other very expensive salvageable parts...

or get one over in terms of satellite technology, or do something...

We already have... they just haven't told you about all the toys they have "out there"

of course Bush could have used a salvaged mind ray to get into power and he's really an alien from planet Bor'sach 6 and now he's getting the gate in Iraq to bring his brothers through at double the rate AND THEN HE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

The mind control, possibly but he is Earth born... I hear his friends though were from Aldebaran but that was just a rumor from the Nazi days

As to ruling the world... well just watch the news the next couple years and see if there isn't a sudden Asteroid scare or pending Alien invasion so he can declare a planet wide emergency, have tax payers shell out big buck to buy those new space weapons to outfit the huge built up space command to fend off that Asteroid or Alien Attack.... hey even Werner von Braun believed that one...

I could be wrong though...

But seriously i doubt the show is a cover-up... it's a good realistic show which has fantastic characters stories... but no... someone would be able to detect a wormhole coming out of earth every day or two.

We don't say its a cover up... we say its a way of revealing whats going on a little bit at a time... to a very receptive audience from what my limited research so far has indicated

But if those boys at AFRL are using the terms Stargate and wormhole publicly, just how far along ARE they?

[edit on 8-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Whew! You guys have been busy here! Man!
So many new things to explore! So many interesting ideas! I am amazed at the creativity I see here but that's good because progress can't happen without it! I am not sure I agree about how the sea water turned red but I never would have thought of an underwater gate being responsible for it. I was thinking about red tide (from a toxic algal bloom)
but your idea is way more interesting! I have always wondered for instance, why magnetotactic bacteria for instance would have developed the ability to align within magnetic fields (they contain granules of magnetite and iron sulfide) but certainly if they were Mars transplants through the gate (that turned water blood red) that adaptation might have served a purpose on Mars. I always assumed the Stargate shows used water because it made for a neat special effect but I had not seen the carvings, which suggest water (but no chevrons until a later sketch?). I supposed that does not matter as much as other pieces of the puzzle you've been working with. Could Lilith (and any associated pre-Adam people) have been neanderthal? Could Hathor have been the first molecular biologist on Earth because she is associated with the intertwining snakes/double helix and carries the water of life? If so, it makes sense that she must, by default come from the sky. I have been continuing to read Ojibwe mythology and one mentions a serpent retreating to his home beneath the water (he had been wounded for kidnapping a child) and starting the flood out of revenge. I just thought you might find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I keep forgetting the stupid links! Here:
www.ucan-online.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
well one problem is, almost every version of what happened in sumer, is from Eridu, and the priests of Enki, before and after the flood. If their history gets confusing and seems to deviate from similar biblical texts, consider the difference between the people telling the stories:

One was the oral history version, as passed down through the human slaves of Sumer, who were to eventually be known as the hebrews. these oral histories eventually became the biblical texts, as is indicated in Deutoronomy when Moses reminds them that their forefathers had kept an oral tradition amongst themselves regarding various events, including the Tower of Babel fiasco. In the Stargate film, these people are represented by the indigenous people of Abydos (the first place the stargate sends them to), who are not allowed to read or write, so they adopt an oral history. According to egyptian archaeologist and historian, David Rohl, the word Abydos is just another way to say Abzu (tieing this entire story, right back into Enki's Abzu).
It isn't till Babylon, while in yet another round of slave captivity, that the hebrews finally manage to get a written version of their oral histories.

the other was the mainstream history of the time, overseen mainly by the priests of Enki. I'd be extremely cautious in taking their version of the events as the most accurate, as it seems there is a built-in agenda.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
p.s. As regards the Stargate connection to ancient sumer, akkadia and babylon (and there are many such connections), I believe I have established some clue as to who Ra was in sumerian history: He was Enki-Ea (just the akkadian name for Enki) I'm fairly certain. If you'd like to see some of my research on this, let me know. Remember, however, in the movie (not the TV show) Ra tells Daniel that he created our civilization and he was going to destroy it. That should be the biggest clue of all. (notice he says he created our CIVILIZATION).

[edit on 15-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
as you mentioned the hilarious episode 'wormhole xtreme', i thought i would point out something odd that i noticed when watching it. if anybody has the episode then i urge you to check it out.

obviously it could be part of an in-joke considering the episode subject matter but watch closely the little speech being given by hammond in the briefing room regarding the tv show, the stargate and how it should be handled. he looks DIRECTLY into the camera very briefly at one point when he says something like 'of course if they allow us to stay on air' and it is really wierd. i have not seen any other time when one of the actors looks directly into the camera and it always struck me as an extremely strange speech/scene.

d00d. That episode was a funny comedic episode. All the characters knew that it was a funny comedic episode and i'm sure they knew that SG1 mightent be going for much longer than it was. As we all know SG1 isn't making any more episodes. Hamand was iterating that point "If they let us stay on the air"

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtal_PhusionI have been continuing to read Ojibwe mythology and one mentions a serpent retreating to his home beneath the water (he had been wounded for kidnapping a child) and starting the flood out of revenge. I just thought you might find it interesting.

Yes very interesting... Now I will have some more homework to look up

Edit to add:
Oops saw it in the next post Thanks

That slippery little snake shows up everywhere... For example...

Kundalini...

According to the quoted ancient sources, Kundalini is the most subtle, the holiest and mightiest force of the universe, which, only under certain circumstances, is accessible to mortals...

Shankaracharya (8th century AD) says in the Saundarya Lahari (see above) in the 10th verse: “..Thyself assuming the form of a serpent of three-and-a-half coil, sleepest Thou in the hollow of the Kulakunda”. The description refers to the triangular bone, to which we will come back later...

(sacrum), the triangular bone at the end of the spine...The medical term is “Os Sacrum, “holy bone”, taken over directly from the Greek by the Romans: Its special position was known also in the West, in ancient times. We know that the Egyptians attributed this “Os Sacrum” to the God Osiris.

Source - My Pages

landoflegends.us...

So what we have here is an Ancient mystical energy from the east known as "Serpent Energy" that enhances the body, mind and spirit and entertwines around the base of the spine...

Sound Familiar?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
he looks DIRECTLY into the camera very briefly at one point when he says something like 'of course if they allow us to stay on air' and it is really wierd.

I never noticed that will have to check it out... yep that can go under strange coincidences

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
More water serpents, floods, possible gates, similar-sounding spirits and beings from the sky:

www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
links.jstor.org...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.ilhawaii.net...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.ucan-online.org...

I know it's a handful but I couldn't stop once I started looking. There are some really interesting parallels one would not expect to find here between Sumeria (and later cultures that borrowed from them) and Native Americans (who should not have been privy to Sumerian legends). What other story has 5 sets of twins? Crop circles? Visitations? The serpent shows up in several different tales and is blamed for starting the flood in rage from underwater (sometimes with a whirlpool and/or taking/drowning people), which supports the idea that an opening gate may be responsible for the flood. However, it's interesting that these myths tend to originate in northeastern US, bordering Canada and the Great Lakes region.... a long way from Sumeria! Although I would not exclude the possibility of a gate being in the area, more likely these are stories carried with Ojibwe tribes from their point of origin (genetics trace lineage to southern France) which, in their mythology speaks of migration from the Atlantic, westward. It would be interesting to trace the entire route of migration through genetics (i.e., molecular clock to look for periods of divergence) and correlate that to mythology. More often, Aztecs are associated with this idea (included a few of their stories too) but there is no genetic evidence to back it up. Perhaps this is because those individuals who contributed so heavily to their culture were removed from the gene pool somehow along the way and it is simply a matter of disapearing ancestors who died before leaving direct descendants. I almost missed the similarities between some of the names (i.e., Elohi = Earth). Another piece of the puzzle?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
x-tal,

which link describes "Elohi" as Earth?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.ilhawaii.net...
It's a Cree word.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Elohim in hebrew is a designation for a race of supernatural beings. It's interesting that in Cree it means Earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtal_Phusion
I know it's a handful but I couldn't stop once I started looking.

Yes I know how that is You look up one piece of the puzzle to add to the work, and you stumble across 10 more. I have had to email myself links so I woldn't get sidetracked

Thanks for those links X_Tal I will get to them errrr when I get a moment LOL. But at least I can post hem on a starter page...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Originally posted by General_Neil1989
Heya.yeah considering i was the one who convinced you silk!
if ny1 wants 2 talk about the sgc wid sum1 who nos ppl whoi work there e-mail me on [email protected]

What? What language is that? Can you spell correctly please?

Sorry, one of my pet peaves.

Since you opened the door, you deserve to be called out for this: you misspelled peeves. The cardinal rule when calling people out is to never be found committing the supposed offense (or at the very least, not during the reprimand). It's one of my pet peeves to see that rule broken. Try not to let the eagerness to express your self-righteousness blot out the shiny red line indicating a misspelled word.

Anyway, as far as the topic at hand... We've yet to see any compelling evidence, and doubt seriously that we shall.

/tn.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut
Anyway, as far as the topic at hand... We've yet to see any compelling evidence, and doubt seriously that we shall.

Did you at least even read those two Air Force documents that were posted? I would call that compelling evidence
:shk:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This morning I found a very strange email from someone, who claimed to be a physicist working on the cutting edge, in my account AT WORK!!! Beyond the pleasantries and compliments about a picture of my dog posted on a separate website, this individual quoted my interests listed on the website my workplace uses, made a creepy comment about my "potential", my interests being "sufficiently twisted", the incredible things possible in physics and said something to the effect that he could not say what he wanted from me but that he would like to discuss my interests. I have not responded.

My attempts to find this individual led to just 2 websites and I was wondering if anyone here has heard of "The Alpha Institute for Advanced Study" or "Atomic Precision". They seem to be two branches of the same organization and claim they have a new unified field theory where the universe is not expanding and that relativistic equations do not permit the existence of black holes once fudge-factors (tacked on by others later) were removed. Mass/zero point energy is discussed. Warning: the mathematics, though not as complex as I have seen in other attempts to unify the 4 physical forces (electromagnetic, strong, weak and gravity), but it is still fairly intensive if you want to try picking it apart. Many papers cite government agencies in the UK (esp. Wales) as collaborators and financial sponsors.

I found a rant linked from these sites by another person (not the one who wrote to me) who states there is a major cover-up going on but he seems to think reasons for it have more to do with the advancement of careers and superiors saving face than the ability of society at large to accept his ideas. Here is his website: www.geocities.com...
This guy was tossed from his PhD program in New South Wales so draw your own conclusions there.

The links for the 2 above organizations are:
www.atomicprecision.com...
aias.us...

I am still looking for the mystery man's CV since I received his first and last name but it could be a pseudonym. I have never gotten such strange correspondence in my life and assume my recent postings here may have something to do with it. Therefore, I am keeping the name and explicit identifying details (about me) to myself until I know what I am dealing with. It could very well be just an elaborate prank by a hacker toying with people who frequent this thread. This is why I am sharing this much with the rest of you. I have not verified the mathematics and encourage anyone who can, to take a stab at the papers linked from the sites to journals (this is not my field so I do not know if they are good-quality publications).

The final possibility is that the isotopic trail of breadcrumbs (studying natural isotopes vs. unnatural/man-made forms in the environment for clues) I have been following caused my computer to be tagged by someone who wants to spook me into abandoning this particular search. If any of these possibilities sound familiar to anyone, speak up!

If I find actual, peer-reviewed literature I will let you know but I suspect there will not be any.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join