It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joshua Crick
I don't think it is at all. People here just love to accuse everything of some form of conspiracy. I know this website's meant for it, but some evidence would be nice.

What kind of evidence would you like? An example, please? Don't just say ANY evidence. Thataway we know what to show you.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
they MUST tell what theyve done, thats why they run hollywood, so they can tell and show us what evil things theyve done.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Stargate/wormhole/interdimensional portal technology is fourth order. Although it is remotely possible we could "acquire" a portal device, having it alone would be useless, like having a cellphone in the 1800's. This implies that a fourth order intelligence would be cooperating with us in some way and that is even more unlikely.

I studied this technology back in the 1980's, and it would be easier and make more sense to start out with developing something simpler like a second order FTL drive first. The Wright Brothers did not start with a jet engine.

Stargate SG-1 was filmed near where I live, as was MacGyver, but I never watched it until I caught a rerun of Season 4 episode "Serpent's Venom". I recommend that episode if you want to understand what it's like to leave the church and become an atheist. I am disappointed that the series is not purely atheistic though.

Columbus

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The government uses various forms of media all the time to control the population. They secretly fund (black programs) the making of movies, documentaries, songs, commercials, etc. Sometimes it's to `feel` out the public, and sometimes it`s to nudge the public in a certain direction. Combine that with systamatic removal of the middle class by credit manipulation, and use of the health system to keep us sick and buying outrageously expensive cures, and you have a formula for population control by the illuminati.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i love this show i spend last summer watching all the 10 seasons lol

the military probably posses a real stargate (any rumors that saddam had one?)
but whats the show standing i dunno its just a show like the ufo movies.
there ufo movies,there real ufos

stargate movie, real stargate
but for real if people are watching the stargate show they gonna be like "naa this is only a movie there cant be a real stargate"

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Richard Dean Anderson would NEVER be part of a conspiracy. Don't make fun of my childhood (and now adulthood) idol!

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Barcs]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i like star gate and the makers have already said they make alot of there theorys from othe rpoelpes, they are always looking at the current debates and scitific topics, the reason it is so in toach with today, is that they make it off today

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Zorgon, Theres is a door that once had the words "Sub-grid #1" on the door to a small electrical closet filled with circuit breakers and such. The original label was covered with a SG-1 t.v. promotional Sticker. That was later peeled off and a replica SG-1 mission patch was permanantly atached to the spot. It's a useless closet in an unimportant part of the facility. But it is really funny though.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Tiloke]

LOL thanks for that....

Any other doors down there we might want to look in?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count Germails Lovechild
I think it is a great tv show and thats all! I wasnt on ATS ten years ago but I bet some of you questioned if the plotlines of the XFiles were real, didnt you?
The only way to travel through spacetime would be to fold it, like a wormhole, and that simply cannot be created, the antimatter needed to do this would likely destroy the entire milky way* Men In Black is a more believable conspiracy in my oponion

WOW so sure of everything aren't we?

As it happens the XFiles were real... I have 11 declassified FBI Xfiles right here with J Edgar Hoovers name on them...

THE REAL X FILES

As to wormholes... The Air Force Research Laboratory doesn't seem to agree with your opinion... [From our Stargate thread...]

Originally posted by b3rgY
Yes stargates are real. It's black hole transport.
As I write to technology forum about advanced technologies like antigravity and AI there is also project like this I'll post military links here.

This is Air Force Research Lab project:

www.fas.org...

Presentation about this project to mil stuff

Now just have a look at the title pages of those two documents and then come tell me what is or is not possible...

As to Men in Black... I have been assured by impeccable sources that the building in the movie does NOT have any Aliens in it...

[edit on 2-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
if the american government is covering it up does that mean that the show and the real thing are intertwined with reality???

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerman
if the american government is covering it up does that mean that the show and the real thing are intertwined with reality???

Hmmmm hard not to answer this with anything more than one word...

YES

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
richard dean anderson is awesome

and dont u think that the government knows that a public like us after watching the movie will believe even more couse we think more clearly?
i dont there is a possibility that the government is involved into making the movie like telling us "its only movie DONT belive"...even the episodes that they were makin a parodic of sg-1..remember?
its just a cool show for me and the government i dont think cares much...what about alien movies then?
stargates are still real if u ask me but dosnt have to be the exact same copy

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
stargates are still real if u ask me but dosnt have to be the exact same copy

You say you believe stargates are real... and so have others... but don't believe the TV series or the movie has anything to do with it...

Hmmm Okay

Tell me just ONE THING then

Where did you hear about Stargates BEFORE the show coined the name? You must have some evidence to have based your belief on that "stargates are real"

Now its true that the US Government used the term Project Stargate in the late 60's with Ingo Swann and remote viewing, but that wasn't public until AFTER the film...

An it is true that the Air Force Research Lab is working on Stargates and wormholes, but that wasn't released until 2004....

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
BTW, even if you have cookies turned off, a bit of Flash programming and they can stash it in your persistent data.

Zone Alarm stops em LOL

Not that I have anything to hide....

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok I have no proof of this but Im in az. sitting at a bar one afternoon back in 1992-3, an interesting older man came in and was seemingly serious.I was joking around with him and asked him why so serious? He looked like your typical scientist type and he said in short "The Stargate" "Ever hear of the stargate?,no I didn't think so"Our conversation switched at that point but I have always remembered that. Here's the kicker, he asked me later if I was looking for work, I declined.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to opening post one of the first sentences.

A gatewate somewhat like stargate depicts isn't too far fetched in my book (alternate history)

but stargate movie and spin off series being a coverup. no sorry.

simple reason, why make a show to hint at a stargate being real if you can just leave it out completely? why bring the idea into the world if you don't want anyone to know? Though I have to say the shows have made it harder sometimes to seriously talk about "real" stargate like objects depicted in religions, myths and legends.

I'd think it would be taking an extra security risk to do this.. some people would likely never have come across the idea of a supposedly real stargate if there was no movie and no series.. this thread might not be here at all if those shows didn't exist.

(im not debating stargates, only the point of hollywood being used in the way you say it is)

PS. not too mention that if they have any real stargate based on ancient texts (amongst others Sumerian and Hindu) we would definately know it.
They would have activated/opened it which according to those texts would mean all hell breaks loose. think pandora's box. not something they would be able to contain and keep from the public.

As far as stargates and reality..
There are stargate like objects descibed in ancient texts, legends and myths. Sumerian, Hindy, Mayan, Egyptian, Hopi, with some stretch of imagination even the bible (not surprisingly as based on older creation myths this one is a lot more diluted, but some ancient texts get relatively "technical" about it)..

[edit on 3-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok I have no proof of this but Im in az. sitting at a bar one afternoon

Was that bar anywhere near Los Alamos?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No it was in Cornville az. near Sedona. I did date a guy that worked at Los Alamos at one time. He did not like to leave home after dark.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

simple reason, why make a show to hint at a stargate being real if you can just leave it out completely? why bring the idea into the world if you don't want anyone to know? Though I have to say the shows have made it harder sometimes to seriously talk about "real" stargate like objects depicted in religions, myths and legends.

Unless they WANT us to know, but for some reason don't want to just stand up and say "Hey guys we have stargates!!!"

But then if they had them we would hear something?

Well uhhhh how about reading these two posts in our Stargate thread? ( to save reposting]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now for all those who say "its not possible..." Tell THAT to the Air Force

I would say full disclosure is just around the corner....

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

I'd think it would be taking an extra security risk to do this.. some people would likely never have come across the idea of a supposedly real stargate if there was no movie and no series.. this thread might not be here at all if those shows didn't exist.

Now i do understand why a vast majority of people do not beleive in stargates. I have a freind who kept mentioning it for ages. For a whole 2 year i did not believe him and i mocked him quite a bit. In the end i said "if you're so sure on this being true then show me evidence to make me beleive". In the end he did and i have beleived it for ages. Lets put things this way not having a show to cover it up is much more of a secrity risk than having the show. If the show exists and the stargate programme (or similar programme) is mentioned the USAF can make you look like an idiot by saying "its only a TV show you know". This will automatically defuse it.
Look at the Aurora project. Its a secret aircraft project flown out of area 51. Much is know about this by conspiricy theorists. The reason being that there in nothing on the TV to cover it up.

Independance day was going to be sponsored by the USAF. It was until they wanted to bring area 51 into the equation. Whereas stargate has previosly mentioned area 51 ,The roswell greys(which is almost admittind the roswell incident is true) and conspiracty theorists.

This is only touching the surface on what i know but its a start
I know a lot more but for my own personal safety i will refrain from saying anything because theres a chance i might get silenced

[edit on 5-4-2007 by silk101]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join