It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
Have you noticed that the Chyenne Mountain Facility website will not let you acces without finding out your details such as IP adress etc. Take a look.
www.cheyennemountain.af.mil...
I cant prove they hold a stargate there but is a bit suspicous. try the websit and see for yourselves.

Um, hate to tell you this, but a LOT of government or military web sites do this. At one time, NRO, NSA, NGIA and a few others would put cookies on your browser. Other sites you went to checked for those cookies, for example, the NRO cookie was checked by NGIA etc. One too many visits to one too many similar sites and your IP would be logged.

Sometimes they look for other things like Javascript returning a different IP than the socket etc. Or they switch you to SSL and look at that. That keeps you from browsing them anonymously with a proxy like TOR. If you're on a gov or mil website and your browser bar indicates an https connection you know they're checking.

Oh, and their 404 pages sometimes look to see if you've hit a lot of 404's on the site to see if you're guessing at unlinked page names.

BTW, even if you have cookies turned off, a bit of Flash programming and they can stash it in your persistent data.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Have you noticed that the Chyenne Mountain Facility website will not let you acces without finding out your details such as IP adress etc. Take a look.
www.cheyennemountain.af.mil...
I cant prove they hold a stargate there but is a bit suspicous. try the websit and see for yourselves.

A fellow that works there told me there is no gate there but then mentioned that there was a broom closet with SG-1 on the door

Sooo an employee says "nothings going on here" then drops the broom closet line? Hmmmm way more suspicious that a Military site tracking who visits. Try Los Alamos National Laboratory and the Nevada Test site see what happens

They got big red warning signs

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Zorgon, Theres is a door that once had the words "Sub-grid #1" on the door to a small electrical closet filled with circuit breakers and such. The original label was covered with a SG-1 t.v. promotional Sticker. That was later peeled off and a replica SG-1 mission patch was permanantly atached to the spot. It's a useless closet in an unimportant part of the facility. But it is really funny though.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think it is a great tv show and thats all! I wasnt on ATS ten years ago but I bet some of you questioned if the plotlines of the XFiles were real, didnt you?
The only way to travel through spacetime would be to fold it, like a wormhole, and that simply cannot be created, the antimatter needed to do this would likely destroy the entire milky way* Men In Black is a more believable conspiracy in my oponion

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count Germails LovechildI wasnt on ATS ten years ago but I bet some of you questioned if the plotlines of the XFiles were real, didnt you?

Well it just so happens.... the Xfiles were created from the REAL Xfiles ...

landoflegends.us...
landoflegends.us...
landoflegends.us...
landoflegends.us...
landoflegends.us...

LOL I have 11 of them just change the numbers... signed by J Edgar Hoover himself... they have a LOT of black ink on them ,but what would a government document be without black ink?

The only way to travel through spacetime would be to fold it, like a wormhole, and that simply cannot be created, the antimatter needed to do this would likely destroy the entire milky way* Men In Black is a more believable conspiracy in my oponion

Don't need anti matter when you have zero point energy. Yes like a wormhole... precisely what a stargate is... and I have it on very good authority that there are no aliens in that building on MIB...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here take a look at this episode. its atlantis series 3 episode six.
www.gateworld.net...
theres a link that tells you more about the episode.
Basically Dr Wier is in a mental institute and they dont believe her when she says she is works on atlantis. I get the same comments when i mention the fact that stargates are real (are you mad etc. If the show is a coverup then atlantis is included in it as well

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well heres another episode which gets my attention straight away.
www.gateworld.net...
SG1 S10 E13
I am sure most of you stargate junkies have not seen this episode. This may spoil your enjoyment. Anyway Sam conducts an experiment and is sent to a paralell universe. Later on in the episode sam is blackmailed into doing Public Relations on the news. She says how the Government of the US (in the paralell universe is denyiny the people of their freedom) This is actually true in the real world as most of us know. Theres just so much more to this show than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by silk101 If the show is a coverup then atlantis is included in it as well

Congratulations!!

Now yer getting the idea!!! And remember that episode with all that activity in Antarctica? All those space ships being blown up?

Just what are they cleaning up in Antarctica and why all those HUGH super Galaxy transports for such a "small" operation at McMurdo and Pegasus Field?

Oh yeah forgot... I'm just mad LOL Nothing going on down there except maybe Malin Space Systems, ESA and NASA practicing for Mars colonies...

[edit on 28-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Have you noticed that they seem to love bringing up secrurity claerance a lot as well. ive seen Star Trek and yes secrity clearance has been mentioned there a lot but the amount of times they bring it up in Stargate (SG1 or Atlantis) just takes the biscuit.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well someones has gone on a Amanda Tapping fansite that will be holding a talk with Amanda in the 16th Feb. One of the questions someone has asked is this

Conspiracy theorists
There are people who believe that Stargate is a cover for the real thing. As you actually star in the show i would like to hear your answer to anyone who believes this.

Lets hope this is one of the questions they ask Amanda.

the site is
www.theamandatappingclub.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Would be interesting to hear the answer...

But its unlikely the stars would know this...

And if they DID, I doubt they would talk about it

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well put things this way theres 2 ways the ideas for the show could be thought up

1) The USAF has given security clearance to some of the high up members of MGM Studios who dictate what each episode will be about. This way the cast will know nothing.
2)All the major cast members have been given security clearance and have all sworn to secrecy.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by silk101]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well put things this way theres 2 ways the ideas for the show could be thought up
[edit on 14-2-2007 by silk101]

I'd say there's 3

3) Someone has a good imagination as well as good knowledge of the ancient times

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
4) The USAF has hired a script writer who submits the cool scripts to someone at MGM...

This requires only ONE person in the whole MGM production staff to know what's really going on... the script writer

Very easy to keep a lid on it when only one person knows the truth... and everyone else just thinks its a cool story...

Simplicity rules

And no one in production is going to question the source... not with three government agencies "sponsoring" the show

:shk:

[edit on 14-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well thechat is here but it appears the she hasnt answere that question or the site administrators didnt ask that question.
Heres the answers
fixato.co.uk...

[edit on 17-2-2007 by silk101]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Whats this i hear about a real stargate in iraq?
Is it in Babylon?(the ancient )......i have read the Iraqi gov wants reparations for something the allies are doing or have done there....(whatever it is it is currently still ongoing)
Is there any relationship?
BTW is there any relationship between the stargate technology and the mini black holes that the supercolliders are tryingto make lately?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Mr Bergle here some links about the gate in iraq

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is quote possible that there is an actual stargate exists but I am sure that is where the similarities end with the show. I think there is alot of stuff added to keep the audience entertained.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Stargates are Real
(32 pages long so far)

I think it is highly suspicious, as regards your OP. I remember seeing the film at the movie, when it came out and thinking... why does this seem so familar to me, as if I seen it before or know something? Of course, I wasn't consciously aware of anything at the time, but later, I started finding connections to the concept of a stargate, all over the bible and other ancient texts.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't think it is at all. People here just love to accuse everything of some form of conspiracy. I know this website's meant for it, but some evidence would be nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join