It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Gunderson former FBI cheif special agent talks about Illuminati (video)

page: 1

join
share:
Jn

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
illuminati vol 1 pt 2 of 12 www.youtube.com...

Ted Gunderson, former FBI cheif special agent talks about the illuminati control of america

part way through this section Ted Gunderson former FBI cheif special agent, shows a network called the illuminati control america

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Jn]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A strange character indeed. I find it interesting that the Illuminatti/ NWO conspirists discredit the FBI and all other governmental agancies yet welcome this guy, their former enemy, with open arms when he props up their theories.

Another side of the Ted Gunderson coin: www.newsmakingnews.com...

I havent made up my mind about him yet but the circles he moves in tend to prejudice my opinions none the less.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Interesting video - comprehensive, yet still misleading as to the role of the "devil" in all of this.

Lucifer was the bringer of wisdom and knowledge, through the eating of the forbidden fruit, mankind distinguished himself from the animals in his newly attained knowledge. No one ever said that such "illumination" was without it's trials and hardships, indeed - if we are to believe the bible as a literaly historic text, we shall easily see that the past 2,000 years has yielded much in the way of advancements in both the political and mundane arenas of human evolution.

Still, to focus on people who embrace the higher understanding of Lucifers role in our history and our future, and instead chastise such affiliates as being "evil" or "ungodly" - only continues a seperatist mentality within the whole of humanity.

I enjoyed the video, but I recognise it's bias and slant all tool well - it's nothing more than a dramatic employ to enable the viewer to engage in some sort of "us against them" religious crusade.

Please - unless you're all for war against the ruling class, even at the expense of recognising what the Illuminati have done in the way of bestowing boons upon mankind (i.e. consumer goods and social policy) exercise a degree of temperance when studying up on the Illuminati community - indeed, most of what is out there is biases, inaccurate, and coming from people at the lower levels of the pyramid.

Be wary of such speculations.

*two cents*

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Video is removed from YouTube. Visit this Google Video link for Ted Gunderson video and some more.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In the film Zeitgeist, he is also featured heavily for awhile. I'm trying to find more out about this guy, it's quite interesting.
I did stumble across that art bell page about 1/2 an hour ago. It's all a little confusing and odd. I'll just say something isn't quite right with all of it, and I may start a new thread up on this guy if I can find enough interesting things to post up.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
In the film Zeitgeist, he is also featured heavily for awhile. I'm trying to find more out about this guy, it's quite interesting.
I did stumble across that art bell page about 1/2 an hour ago. It's all a little confusing and odd. I'll just say something isn't quite right with all of it, and I may start a new thread up on this guy if I can find enough interesting things to post up.

Yep i saw the art bell video he did, and he just did not come out with what he wanted to say, it was like very cryptic. I may watch again later on, but that art bell stuff was weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
JN has brought to our attention numerous videos that help further discussions and I thank him for doing so!!!

I have yet to be disappointed in what he finds.

Great job once again.

Cory

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, it was Mr. Gunderson who led the witch hunt against Dr. Michael Aquino and his wife, as well as the Temple of Set in general, which led to his being ultimately discredited.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He (Gunderson) is interviewed on the Disinfo DVD set for the short TV series they did in the UK, which was supposed to be picked up by SciFi in the States. That's really my only exposure to him, but he sounds and acts clinically paranoid and delusional. He sees Satanism as the root cause of every problem in the U.S. He might have been a decent Federal Agent at one point; at present he just seems like he needs many years of therapy.

Cug

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
If I'm not mistaken, it was Mr. Gunderson who led the witch hunt against Dr. Michael Aquino and his wife, as well as the Temple of Set in general, which led to his being ultimately discredited.

Mr. Gunderson was involved in many parts of the Great Satanic witch hunt in the 80's.

From my point of view, he represents the NWO.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson is a 79 year old retiree who is probably suffering from senile dementia. Or else just plain boredom.

Law enforcement officers, especially very old ones, have great difficulty distinguishing between when a person is not knowingly lying and when a person is telling the truth. They also tend to think that "he's telling the truth" and "he's stating facts" are synonymous.

Law enforcement in general is weak on the distinction, which is why they have wacky crap like polygraph devices, which of course do nothing.

BS that comes out of the mouth of a former highly-esteemed FBI agent is still BS. Gunderson doesn't speak for the FBI or with the informational resources of the FBI at his disposal. So in light of that, his FBI past is irrelevant to anything. So are you really willing to take a 79 year old retiree with no significant background at his word? Maybe you're asking to be fooled.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ted is just a disinformation agent sent to lead people to believing there is some Satanic happening. In fact, I think he came out either during or right around the time the media was obsessing with Satanists and accusing them of kidnapping kids for sacrifices and things. The mere fact he is a former FBI agent makes me distrust him a bit. Not saying he can't be a good guy, but I think it is possible that the government do send out people to misinform us about certain things. The media needs help you know.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why would someone who thinks Satan is behind all the evils and runs the US automatically discredit them in your (deviljin) view?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
Why would someone who thinks Satan is behind all the evils and runs the US automatically discredit them in your (deviljin) view?

I do not know if it discredit them or not, but I do know that a good strategy to confuse people is to send "truthers" among those who believe a conspiracy to be...well, true. Also, I think it is much larger than Satan. Everyone will die. This is a fact we all know and in knowing this, some do not just live but look to determine what their fate will be and the direction they want to take their lives. These evil persons have devoted themselves to pushing the singular agenda of a one-world government, even though most of these elites will not be alive to see that ultimate goal attained. It is a monstrous thought backed by the security of wealth and power granted by a cabal of high-ranking families throughout the generations who all devote themselves to the agenda like the religious to God. So, why would they bother being true Satanists when they already have everything they could ever want? Perhaps, if we are to say Satan is real, then Satan has brainwashed them to believe this life is the only life. To an extent, this is true because we do not know what is on the other side of death. People can say there is nothing all they want but we don't know. We believe.

Anyway, there have been a lot of people calling themselves conspiracy theorists who have made money off of bashing the elites. Some claim they have in cahoots with Satan. Some says the elites are aliens. What or who can we believe when most conspiracy theorists, including David Icke and Alex Jones, both have hidden agendas? David has this new-age feel to him. Alex Jones comes off as the true patriot but they are both not trustworthy because they blend facts with their own speculations. So, whose to say that Satan isn't a tool used to scare people? When people used Satan, creepy music and secretive informative info, put it into a video or simply tell you about it, if they get you to believe - of course, you will want a solution, right? You will fall into mistrust of whatever the theorist is telling to mistrust and look for safety - which brings out the hidden agenda: a conversion of loyalty to whatever safety net the person offers. That safety-net may be the person themselves, their books, aliens, or God or gods.

Now, Ted did not do that but still I do not think it is merely just Satan.

top topics

join