It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is now in the hands of the Iraqis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
the former leader has been handed over to the Iraqi authorities ahead of his execution, his lawyers have been told.

news.bbc.co.uk
"The American side has notified us that they have handed over the president to the Iraqi authorities," lawyer Khalil al-Dulaimi said, quoted by Reuters.

This follows a day of speculation about when Saddam Hussein will be executed.

An appeal against Saddam Hussein's execution for killing 148 Shias in the 1980s failed earlier this week.

A trial in a second case, genocide against Kurds, continues.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

guess he soon we will be hanged in the next few weeks
maybe even days

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
its likely he was killed within minutes of being handed over to them

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
LOL. The Iraqians... The ones that killed Nick Berg while wearing masks to hide their American faces. I guess they will use masks to execute Saddam as well, to hide their American faces. If that is even the real Saddam that is. Parts of the execution will be aired on Iraq tv so maybe us ATSers will get to see some of the footage to analyze. Im guessing there will be something fishy about it, so I will take credit for my predictions now. WATS anyone???

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Reuters is now saying that this may not indeed have happened based upon statements made by a US Official that Saddam was not in Iraqi custody. So of course there will be more intense drama and speculation.

I hope I am not the only one that is paying less attention to this, and more attention to things going on in Washington DC/elsewhere to make sure that nothing is being pushed through while everyone is distracted.

Originally posted by ResinLAWATS anyone???

Not until it happens.

Kinda scary if we're placing bets on death. How far we've come as a civilization, and how easy we can revert back to middle-age executions, acting as if it is the event of the year.

new topics

top topics

join