It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl with wings in India

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This video is wierd and interesting at the same time. Although I thought it sounded like it was staged at the beginning. I agree with the other person who said it was like a documentary.

There are many things to take in account. The first thing, I noticed how serious the girl sounded when she said, "Come on I'm serious this is dark and creepy", etc. This sounds like something my sister would say.

The second thing, this really does look like it was filmed in India. The doors and the basement looked convincing.

Lastly, when they opened the door the girl with the wings covered her face. Now I've played this part over, and I noticed that if you stop in a certain frame it appears that she has about six fingers with small claws. Notice also how skinny this girl is. The wings don't look fake to me, it's too "realistic", unless somebody stuck a fox bat underneath her red shirt.

If I went down there with a friend and I saw that, I think I might freak out like that girl did. But while watching the video it didn't scare me. This is similar with paintings, you get a much more different effect when you are standing in front of the actual painting rather than looking at one on a piece of paper.

As for the men who came down after them, that would be expected if someone were to discover some girl hybrid. At the ending of the movie the girl is running away and so is the guy, notice how there is a man waiting outside on a motorcycle, or moped, whatever that thing is.

The indian men look convincing as well. I think this is a very odd piece of footage that should be taken into further investigation. This relates to the so-called Jersey Devil and Mothman. Don't forget that Dulce Base in New Mexico is well known to create human hybrids, and fantastic creatures. I'm just going by what I have heard and seen.

Further more, interesting stuff!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well...at last....another inquisitive minded soul who isn't trying to force-fit some imagined convoluted scheme or rationalization on this video. Before anyone tries to impose convoluted explanations or assign crooked motives to a piece of video, they should just look at what is there and at least consider that it may be authentic. But that would be an objective and impartial approach, and although many like to give lip-service to objectivity and the scientific method, few actually apply them.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No way I don't buy into it. looks too fake.....then again make your own decision.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
one of those viral videos again

i am 100% sure this isnt real, REAL videos would look a lot different, they would look authentic

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
My initial thoughts are that Diesel which is a clothing/jewelry company, is that they may be involved in the practice of hiring child labor in India and this video tries to show that the image of "cute cherubs and hot angels" that Diesel is using for their campaign should show scared, and probably abused children.

maybe I'm read too much into this, but that's what I got.

The owners of the original angel wings videos have agreed to the video response, unlikely to happen if it is not an official video. Edit: Forget I said this, see my next reply below.

Also, if you watch it on mute you can see the video is speeded up at the end, and the audio kept the same rate. A typical horror technique.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Looks as real as a $3 bill to me!Did this"angel"fall to earth or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Haha, after 3 seconds I new that this was fake. Really bad acting imo and I bet it has something to do with that ridiculous ad campaign about angels wings. I'm going to watch the rest of the vid now........ And it was lame

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Xeros]

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My new take on this,

Yes it is fake, but it is not, repeat NOT put as a reply to the "angel wings found" viral campaign by Diesel (I never did find out why they did that campaign can anyone explain?) Because it is placed as a reply to avideo loaded by the user kbox and looking at his videos he is just some Youtuber who has re-uploaded a lot of his favourite videos.

So there is a chance worldwatcher is correct it could be an attack on Diesel.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
My new take on this,

Yes it is fake, but it is not, repeat NOT put as a reply to the "angel wings found" viral campaign by Diesel (I never did find out why they did that campaign can anyone explain?) Because it is placed as a reply to avideo loaded by the user kbox and looking at his videos he is just some Youtuber who has re-uploaded a lot of his favourite videos.

So there is a chance worldwatcher is correct it could be an attack on Diesel.

Yes it might be, but, I suspect a very costly "attack" too. In retrospect, I suspect pathetic hype in an all too clear, crappy obvious marketing faliure on Deisels part to pretend a response. Baah

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why is this necessarily a response to the 'falling angel wings' viral campaign? It could well enough have been made by the same marketing company and just ended up not being used. They might've wanted to keep it with the feathery concept.

Originally posted by SkyWay
Well...at last....another inquisitive minded soul who isn't trying to force-fit some imagined convoluted scheme or rationalization on this video.

Its far more convoluted to explain a secret girl with bat wings as a real natural phenomenon than to consider that its a prank, made with decent computer graphics software.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I havent read the entire thread but i recall a similar story before.

It must be true, i read it on WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I havent read the entire thread but i recall a similar story before.

It must be true, i read it on WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

CASE CLOSED!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
its fake, clearly the wings are animated

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I love how all of these YouTube videos always have a big pre-production of what is about to come, and then when it does, the video stops. What happened to the people? Why did they run away? Why was there a hindu guy sitting with the girl in the dark?

UGH I like the fact that everyone has some sort of camera or video camera for anything and everything that happens in their lives, but it has gone way overboard, where people are continuously making fake videos and just plain stupid ones too.

I for one don't believe 99% of the stuff that hits on youtube or any other video promoter site. They are getting ridiculous

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the people are real, but the winged child is not, it is a simple fake. i like how people do the movie thing in you tube. maybe that is why it is so popular, people can put their own movies on it . fake or not. lots of love people.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hmmmm, objective and impartial...why is it that to qualify as being "objective and impartial" a person has to come to the same conclusion as the other person calling people out about not being objective and impartial?
How is this for objective? People with wings don't exist, therefore the video is fake. Done.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The whole atmosphere sounded cool, but ya the Indian angel girl is fake

Hehehe I was expecting something more reallistic, come on cant they do better than that?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
yeah your right the video is speed up at the end, definately a fake. There would be no need for that if this was just some shocking real video someone took. Besides the guy is obviously acting, the girl is alittle more convincing but so was Blair Witch.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh for god's sakes!!!!

Clearly a fake.... I mean now in all fairness..... if there was a so calles "angel" or whatever (not sayin I don't believe in them) being imposed upon, I don't think that they would just not take any notice of screamin people like, in their house or whatever.....

Please....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilianseerrr

There are many things to take in account. The first thing, I noticed how serious the girl sounded when she said, "Come on I'm serious this is dark and creepy", etc. This sounds like something my sister would say.

And right after she said, "Come on I'm serious this is dark and creepy", she asks for the FLASHLIGHT.

How often do tourists carry flashlights in the daytime, or at night for that matter.

Staged.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join