It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Photo OP.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bledforit
Thank you to everyone who replied especially the last two. First let me say to Raud, if your thinking like me you've got more to worry about than any conspiracy.

Oh, I'm worried alright. And feeling a bit distressed too.
Plus I'm trying to live a life at the same time.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well it looks as if this thread is dying out, just wanted to thank everyone for replying to my first thread, you've given me some new ways to look at it and it was a great introduction to the people here on ATS. Thank you.
PS. I still think something wierd was going on at the Pentagon, can anyone point me in another direction relating to the people involved and their location on 9/11? Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bledforit
SO, on Sept. 11th, why did I see SecDEF. Donald Rumsfeld helping to carry out wounded people at the Pentagon, If we were truly under attack no one could know what would happen or how long it would last, perhaps the airplanes were only the first wave. My point is from the President on down everyone would have gone to ground in bunkers until it was assured that the threat had passed, But there was Rumsfeld, in front of the cameras with a neatly pressed suit on right after the Pentagon attacks on the lawn with the fire behind him. Is this because he and the Government NEW the extant of the attacks and knew they were completely overwith?

EXACTLY!!! Glad to see people with common sense.

At first when we read the reports that Rumsfled (purpose spelling) was out carrying stretchers, we found no photo evidence of this which we thought was weird cause surely SOMEONE must of photographed Rummy doing this. We thought the story may have been fake. THEN video arrived showing Rummy outside:

www.youtube.com...

First I felt a tad embarrased that I thought their claim was fake, but now I'M GLAD their claim was not fake cause Rummy seen outside helping out in the middle of a terrorist attack PROVES they knew the extent of the attacks or, as you so eloquently put it, Rummy would have been taken down to the safety of the bunkers.

And this video of him outside is a DOUBLE GEM cause it proves part of the shoot down stand down cause Rummy changed the shoot down rules back in June '01 to have final approval go through him and that's kind of hard to do if your busy out helping people on stretchers!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Killtown]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Way to go Killtown! and thank you very much. I've been looking for the footage of Rumsfeld at the Pentagon forever. Strange that it's named almost exactly like the thread, photo op, seems others think it was strange that he was out there. I didn't remember that Rumsfeld had changed the shoot don't shoot protocols either, that does make it even more unusual that he would be out of contact with everyone even for a second, something's going on. Like I said before, you can hide evidence but you can't hide the people involved.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Good point bledforit,I thought it was strange that Bush sat in a elementary school during the attacks.He would have put alot of kids in danger had he been a target.Seems like he knew he was'nt a target in advance.Hmmmmmm.....

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm trying to post a chronological version of the major events of 911, the planes striking the towers and the Pentagon, when Rumsfeld was on the ground, when the President was notified in the classroom and moved to safety? (if he was actually ever in danger) and just where was the Vice President ( still haven't figured that one out). Including shoot don't shoot orders and when and where any fighters were scrambled to. I'm trying to get a picture of exactly when these events occurred start to finish so that I can show that Rumsfeld should have been in constant contact with the President at this time and not outside for his photo-op. There are many people on ATS that are better then I at the search function and may be able to point me in the right direction, thanks in advance for any help and for the great responses in the past.

My object:
1- How long was Rumsfeld out of contact with everyone?
2- How long was he actually outside? as opposed to the very short news footage of him outside.
3- Was he outside because the Vice President was in the Pentagon actually running the show and Rumsfeld was sent outside to get him out of the way.
4-Could this be a key to the Vice Presidents whereabouts on 911? could the Vice President and the President be the only ones on the inside and they kept Rumsfeld out of the room so he wouldn't know what really happened?
5- Could Rumsfeld have found out on 911 what was really going on and refused to go along with it? once he found out ,he could have refused to cooperate and instead went outside to be in the public view so that if there was any backlash later he could prove he had nothing to do with it.
6- We know he was outside out of contact, so who was inside in contact? It should not have been anyone with less rank?

Thank you again for any help and if anyone can add any thoughts along these lines or fault what little logic I may have left please let me know.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
Let me explain the flawed logic:

the logic says that if there is a time of danger, then rumsfeld will be forced to a bunker.

911 was a time of danger, he was not in a bunker. THis means that the above logic in the sentence above must not be true, or we would not observe Rumsfeld outside a bunker.

This pretty much kills the conspiracy's logic. The conspiracy says rumsfeld was out helping. THey say this is odd and was planned becuase he should have been in a bunker. But this logic is founded on the fact that if there is danger, Rumsfeld will be in a bunker, so its odd to see himoutside of one. But this creates a logical paradox since in order for it to be odd, the logic at the very beginning of this post must hold true. But since we see rumsfeld, this means its not true, meaning the conspiracy has no foundation.

a paradox. contridiction in logic. No offense, but some CTers logic can be really stupid.

How about: He was in a bunker when "the plane" hit , cos he knew when and where it would hit. Then came out to "help". Also, wasnt he on the other side of the building to where he would normally be when "the plane" hit? I dont think theres any flaw in the logic. What youve done is actually reinforce it. Well done.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by shindigger]

[edit on 10-2-2007 by shindigger]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Still working on some of the information I wanted to present, but that last post really caught my eye. Where was Rumsfeld's office in relation to the impact site? Where exactly was he when the strike occured? What was he doing there? Is this his new office or is it the same one the SECDEF has used for the last 10 or 11 years? Thanks again, Rick?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join