It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you discover you're an alien in a human body, you would?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well whatdoyaknow, they were right afterall.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There are many alien consiousnesses in human and animal bodies on earth today. The aliens in human bodies looks human, but do not act like one.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this means anything. Back in the 80's, I was staying with a cousin in her mobile home. I was down with chicken pox, and my then husband was on the base for some kind of alert practice. Something he had to do at the weekends.

Anyway, as I was coming from the kitchen into the front room. My cousin's face went as white as a sheet. I asked her what was the matter. She said my face changed. I asked her to describe what she saw. I didn't give it credit before, as I wasn't aware of the greys at that time. They came for me later.

Anyway, she described my face looking exactly like a grey. It was brief, but enough to make her go pale.

In the finish, she put it down to imagination that she was seeing things.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All I can say is what if these are inter dimensional parasite beings that need the life energy of Humans to jump into this realm?

Another issue is of demons as they too are of this nature and so are the rest of the cast out fallen Angels the Bible describes, these Greys and Reptoids could be the latest new generation for our times. Reptoids could be Satan’s genetic spiritual children or something who knows and they are high jacking humans to change history or what ever agenda they have. Maybe it's Satan’s way of making clones of him self in us so that he can control mankind and spiritually and so we worship the beast and his image which could be a Borg (star trek) like system within our own body soul matrix to convince us to elect his ways. (My main light just dimmed while writing this freaky).

But as people being aliens it's another matter, it sounds more parasite like aliens, could be from space they could live inter dimensional, that is not far fetched as mankind has known about the spirit world since the dawn on mankind no coincidence there. So it's either demons or aliens because the two seem very closely tied when people say they see another spiritually outline other than that person you know as your family member.
My theory is that inter dimensional beings are trying to atomically fuse with every atom in our bodies so that they can come into our domain and at the same time control us too. This is scary stuff and if there is an invasion like this also known as WALKIN'S then we as mankind have no much hope unless GOD exists and he is can deal with these things, otherwise mankind is on it's way out. Another theory is for people to be brought into a death like state then the parasite spirit alien jumping on board to wreck havoc in our lives and others. Who knows there maybe various inter dimensional species that want to take man kind hostage.
Who needs a INDEPENDENCE DAY invasion when it can be within, they could simply project from another planet psychically who knows.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Tell me. Do reptilians really hate humans? Do they hate to kiss and touch them? Do they have little or no compassion for them? Do they feel superior to them?

Reptilians do not hate humans. Reptilians view humans as vermin and most would not wish to become close or intimate with them. Compassion exists for all life, but it is as meaningful as it is meaningless. Reptilians are superior in certain aspects of comprehension. Reptilians exist outside your dimensional awareness, we don't need to feel superior to something that merely understands its own existence.
There's no such thing as hijacking humans, we understand what you regard as speculation, myth or faith.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What an intersting thread I wish I'd seen it before now. I've heard a few stories about folk witnessing other folk turn into greys. One woman, who'd been abducted into a FT began afterwards to see folk in the street, including neighbours, turn into greys for a couple of seconds then flip back. Another guy told me years ago he was in a shop with a friend and as they turned to leave his friend who was walking in front morphed into a grey then back to normal again.I wonder how common this is?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

If I discovered I was an alien in a human body, I would ask when and how did I agree and do I intend to remain one?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by probedbygrays

Commit myself to the psychiatric ward.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This star seed, humans as aliens, or what ever brand of Scott Mandelkers from elsewhere nonsense is new age bullcrap that has no proof, no evidence, and no basis in reality and is just another one of the fringe elements that was birthed by the UFO field as it currently exists in which reason and logic seem to have been tossed out the window.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join