It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you discover you're an alien in a human body, you would?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There's countless people who are aware that they are actually grays or reptilians etc underneath their human facade.

One man drove through the night and as soon as he hit the pillow next to his wife he exploded into pure energy and where his body had been there was now a strange alien being. He screamed and struggled for a while before his human form reappeared.

Another woman stopped her car to watch a ufo and was sucked through the windscreen into the ufo while her daughter watched from the backseat. Then when the mother returned through the closed windscreen the 3 yr old daughter was crying and saying she knew who the mother really was and she hated her.

Another guy lay down after a long flight and as he was falling asleep a hazy being appeared at the window, and the man said to the being "I'm not ready yet" and then just rolled over and went to sleep. In the morning he remembered saying that to the being during the night and he wondered why he would say that to a strange being.

All of these people show evidence of being aliens living in human skins. There's countless people like that and usually they are called insane when they try to talk about it on the web.

The aliens have shown me that I have an alien body inside me as well and I become that alien at some time.

My question is "What would you do if you discovered through some weird turn of events that you were actually an alien living in a human body ?"

[edit on 29-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
How have they "shown you" that you are indeed an alien living in sheeps clothing PBG? I've followed a lot of your posts mostly on AAs threads, and not once did you mention this about you. Interesting. . How did YOU contact them to find this out?

To answer your question, if I found out I was an alien living in human flesh the first thing I'd do is ask the aliens I was in contact with what my purpose is. Why go undercover?

[edit on 29-12-2006 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
1. Where are those stories from? I felt like you were going to ask me to pass it on to 15 people or else I will turn into an alien.

2. What are the signs of being an alien in disguise? Would it explain why I'm fat??

3. Do you look like Mr. Hankey underneath?
I don't mean to mock, just teasing! I'm serious about the first two questions and I want to hear more from you. Is there anyway you can prove it to us?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I mean look I am an alien in a human body, plz science don't let this trip end.

then get a god complex?

mod edit: removed drug references

[edit on 29-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I would embrace this concept in hopes that this mission will soon be over, since this planet has obviously been overrun with the forces of evil. Then maybe I will be transported at some point in the furture to a better, more peaceful place.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Interesting, I have absolutly no idea what I would do. I would be very confused and perhaps a bit frightened. All in all I would probably try and convince myself that I was just loosing my mind and seek profesional help.

Of course if it were true I would then try hard to get off of this rock.

jra

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
"What would you do if you discovered through some weird turn of events that you were actually an alien living in a human body ?"

Try to find where I left the keys to my personal flying saucer and go for a joyride.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As I have stated before I have an Alien soul.

I can write this because you won't believe it so it doesn't matter if it's out or not.

The Grey's are SOUL'S. There are good soul's and bad soul's. There is a group of extremely tall Grey's called the Elder's that are our Creator's. These Elder's choose soul's that go to different places in the Universe.

In my case I was a good soul and I was asked to come here and help when it was time, and I agreed. It seems that a wrong was done here and when it is time they are going to try and correct this wrong and many of us have been sent here to heal and bring Earth and humans through this.

The Grey's are in the deepest of our waters and have been preparing to help us, they also travel the Universe, time has no meaning to them.

There are good lives and bad lives out there the problem with humans is many are greedy and hostile. As we evolve we are realizing what we are doing to Earth is wrong.

The human race is a study to them in a way we are animals to them just as animals are to us. They will not allow us to destroy Earth because it is there Laboratory.

The Moon was placed in the correct orbit and is hollow they have made the inside Earth like and the same with other in our Solar system. They are terraforming our Solar system. When they collect there specimens such as the ones that they take ova/sperm from it isfor the purpose of creating a new species. I am not talking cloning I am talking the mix of us and different species. We are like little ones still trying to crawl in our evolution.

You may not think this of importance but it is of extreme importance. We have to do away with fossils fuels just for one thing. We are not moving fast enough with using solar and wind energies. Space is free energy and when people realize this is there's to use for free and do something about it the governments and greedy will deny to you.

Earth has everything on it to heal all viruses/diseases to clean the air, water, soil.

The first thing humans need to do in mass is plant, plant, plant. Humans need to replenish there oxygen supply what we are doing by destroying our rain forest/forest is making the CO2 levels become dangerous.

Sorry I could share with you what they themselves have shared with me
but what is the use no one listens.

I will say your time is running I hope you wake up. Earth and life as a human is precious why can't you see that!!!! Stand up and do for yourselves and one another instead of working to make the rich, richer.
MAMA SAID JUST SAY, NO.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"What would you do if you discovered through some weird turn of events that you were actually an alien living in a human body ?"

I'd want to go home.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting question - and right up my alley!

I'd ask for financial backing so I could travel the planet, photograph and record elements of humanity I find interesting, amazing, beautiful as well as detrimental - I'd write a comprehensive thesis on the strengths of the human race versus the downfalls.

I'd write essays, poetry, fictions, screenplays...and then apply morality tales that hopefull will open the eyes and hearts of people to their tue place in the Cosmic Scheme of things...

I'd create a comprehensive collection of sights and images, music and visual media that I would like to take with me on the mothership to remember the "good times" I had on Earth as well as the lessons learned.

And then I'd go surfing and commune with mother nature until it was time for me to leave this planet, ensuring that I was well balanced and had my head in the "right place" when time for departure arrived.

But of course, I'm already doing this...aside from the financial backing part.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'd feel happy, unhappy, confused, understanding, angry, peaceful, depressed, jubilant, empty and for filled all at the same time.

Happy to know there is a place other than earth, understanding of a lot of the mysteries life has thrown at me, peaceful knowing that I'd been enlightened, jubilant with the wealth of new information waiting for me and for filled, with life being given a whole new meaning.

Unhappy knowing I'm not the person my family thought I was, confused wondering how it all could have happened, angry at having my life turned upside down, depressed by being a 'freak' and empty knowing nothing I'd worked for in my life meant anything real.

What I'm trying to say is... I'd go get myself a Scotch.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would feel relieved - it would explain a lot about why I've always felt like a stranger in a strange land.

After relaxing a bit and getting use to my 'new' me - so to speak - I'd start looking for others like me.

I'd want to figure out what the heck we're suppose to be doing here and when the next flight home is!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

I'd want to go home.

Took the words right out of my mouth. First though, I'd learn to morph publicly, then I would appear on Oprah. Do the talk show rounds. Remember how to build a space ship and take all my buddies to another dimension for a big party. Oh - so much to do, so little time. Write a tell-all book, of course.

Find my home planet and never let the war-mongering earthlings near it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I do love stories, so here is my answer:

...and so the story begins...

It was dark outside. Still Manos could hear the raining licking the window and the lightings thundering from afar. The sight from the window was impossible to see, due to the heavy rain. He wasn't alone. His girlfriend was sleeping all quietly. She was so beautiful. His back leaned, get his lips near her brow and kissed her. ''What would i give not to end this moment'', he thought. A shock and removed his mouth from her. He didn't knew what happened. Maybe the rumbles, but still he could not find peace. Something was spinning arround his head, though he never suffered from nightmares. He made love with her at night, a moment he could never forget. It was his first time and was wonderful.
An other rumble followed two lightings and he was expecting the other one. He got up and walked towards the window ''one, two, three, four, five, six''. It wasn't far away. Then, it crossed his mind. The voice of his teacher.''Remember, that the subconscious part of what we call brain is a memory of an other ego, Mr. Manos are you going to chit-chat for a long back there?''. Manos smiled, as he thought this moment. It happened two days ago and along with his friend Stauros had a lot of fun that day.
An other lighting and BOOM. He felt down taking two pencils, one vase, the alarm clock and the reading lamp.
''Manos, are you all right?'' said the girl debiously without opening her eyelids.
''Yes, darling, i was going to the bathroom'' he exclaimed, ''go back to bed'' said twittering and headed to the bathroom.
''What is happening to me'', he murmoured while he was looking himself at the mirror.
There was no strange thing on his face. It was the moment. His replicant over the window-glass.
''Who am i and...'' and before he continue his thinkings, everything became clear to him. It was the same as a computer was shutting hibernation down and turning itself on-line. All the answers were clear. He knew who he was, where he came from, why he is here. He has a mission to carry out and Manos was very useful for his task...

Did you like it?
I believe that when you realise that you are aliens, you will simply act as aliens and not as humans.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not bad.

I think you hit on something and don't realize it. I also believe many of us know but only feel safe behind the computer screen even though as time passes it does seem with the watchful eye over the computer it isn't as safe for us as we would like to think it is.

We either know what we are to start to do or we think we have an idea but we don't want our families and friends to discover we are not who they thought we were.

I know I have come to love this planet and life and there would be no way I would want to put my family and friends in a position to be put down by the ones that deny ignorance.

Don't fear the time will come for us to clean up there mess then they will hopefully be thankful for us.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would do exactly what I'm doing now.

If I was an alien in a human body that means that whatever spiritual evolution I can achieve could possibly help both humans and the alien species in question. So I wouldn't change a thing.

I would continue to study and learn from every place that I found available and try to figure out the secrets of existence. I would continue to figure out new ways of thinking. I would continue to do my best to discipline the body, mind, spirit and soul. I would continue to counter the lies and propaganda whenever it seemed fitting to do so. I would continue to tap the edges of known information to assist in the expansion of the human thought matrix. I would continue to work on the transmutation of all self-centered thoughts and the transduction of all self-centered emotions.

And what I really need to work on now is the continued real-time integration of the advanced spiritual concepts that I have learned.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know I'm reptilian because when I look in the mirror at night with minimal light I can see myself shapeshifting....

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not trying to go off topic, but why would low light levels cause you to shapeshift?

[edit on 29-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I know I'm reptilian because when I look in the mirror at night with minimal light I can see myself shapeshifting....

Tell me. Do reptilians really hate humans? Do they hate to kiss and touch them? Do they have little or no compassion for them? Do they feel superior to them?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

You may not think this of importance but it is of extreme importance. We have to do away with fossils fuels just for one thing. We are not moving fast enough with using solar and wind energies. Space is free energy and when people realize this is there's to use for free and do something about it the governments and greedy will deny to you.

Earth has everything on it to heal all viruses/diseases to clean the air, water, soil.

The first thing humans need to do in mass is plant, plant, plant. Humans need to replenish there oxygen supply what we are doing by destroying our rain forest/forest is making the CO2 levels become dangerous.

Sorry I could share with you what they themselves have shared with me
but what is the use no one listens.

I will say your time is running I hope you wake up. Earth and life as a human is precious why can't you see that!!!! Stand up and do for yourselves and one another instead of working to make the rich, richer.
MAMA SAID JUST SAY, NO.

So sad, but I must agree with almost all this quote. We're totally destroying our planet. Some days ago, I heared in the news something about complete meltdown of the Artic by 2050 or so. Do you really see it? I think future generations are going to suffer a lot because all of this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join