It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did God come into existence?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have been there....

That's why I am writing in this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i think that god was at one point just life.. god is life... and somehow over time it evolved into the belief that he is a being... if you have noticed there are lots of things in the bible that are contradictory and later there is someway that it is explained for it to be ok.. like the seven sins.. greed, glutony, sloth, pride, envy, lust and wrath.. but you hear about the "wrath" of god.. also we were made in his image and yet we are imperfect, if we are imperfect god must be imperfect as well... right now in my life at the point where i dont know if i believe in God i find things to show me that he could and show me that he couldnt... so i dont think he really IS a being more of an essence of the unexplained.. and with a God we could explain it... so i dont think we have one

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellie

Good answer.

Only o couple of things I would ask though.

1. what is Life ?

2. Where did Life come from I mean how did it evolve, ?

Answer to Number one question.

According to the writings in the bible (Remember that the bible is only a collection of Hebrew and Greek writings the Romans decided to put together for political reasons)
The Life of God is The Light of Man that lights every Man that comes into the world.

Remember this came from a Greek Writing and the Word "Phos" was used for the translated word Life. "Phos" in Greek means Sun Light or any other emitted Light and Not Understanding as many believe in ignorance today.

Answer to Number two Question.

This can be shown believe it or not with a little geometry in the form of a story, but Unfortunately I have been unable top upload these images but if you want you can give me an email address via U2U to me on ATS and I will be happy to send them to you explaining how this came about.

This is Not religious material and is only pure Geometry with an explanation on how the All came into being and how All has been Created, and evolved.

No theory or Guess work...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Through trial and error

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus_Brandon

This is why I lost faith in humanity.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
infinite regression blows my mind. it doesnt make sense in our 3-d logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Through discovering or exploring its self (Nothing), evolving, rather than than 'trial and error', as 'error' would not be understood at that stage in the beginning.

Nothing is in Fact something otherwise you would Not know or be able to recognise Nothing being present anywhere or at any time.

When we say at times "There is Nothing there", Nothing must be something or you could Not say "Nothing is There".... LOL..

But it is a fascinating subject isn't?

Trial and Error is a "primate" (Human) condition resulting from "Double Logic".

In the "base processing system" in the Genes of human primates, there exists a system of "Double Logic".

It is this, that produces the situation that is not finite but subjective, that in the end requires assumption, belief, and theory.

It also causes Illness, Confusion and Death.

There is a Fixed immovable progression in Geometry, step by step, by step, that is singular in nature, and yet, has opposites to it, in each stage.

The discovery of its Self from "Nothing" is in the form of a tree as to say formed from branches or Y's that are Like a Directory Tree.

So there was No 'error' but merely many branches to the "Tree".

The First Conceptual movement within, was "To and Fro" within Nothing.

Please Note though I said "Conceptual" not as what you call Physical.

The Second was rotation while moving to and fro within its concept resulting in a disc.

The first Movement of "to and Fro", produced what is known as light. A little difficult to explain in simple English here without some drawings to clarify though.

But All, is actually made of holes, just as the components of Grey are separated out becomes Black and White. Any object that you see or can't see exists in a hole the same shape as the object. If there wasn't a hole there that particular object couldn't be there because something else would be there instead preventing another to be there also.

Objects that are, are in fact the contents of a Hole the same shape as its self

So we have Inners and Outers to everything. Think about it for a While and see if you can prove me Wrong on this statement.... LOL..

It can be seen as: a Hole in Black gives you White, and a Hole in White gives you Black, but this is Not because of the reasoning of a primate, but rather the first Disc of Light, Black and White (Not just White as Science is lead to believe).

One face of the 2D Disc was White, and The Other Side Black.

So when a line was formed on one face of the disc produced an elongated hole the opposite, would be seen on the other face of the Disc (rear Side).

No Matter how thick or how thin a disc is, even if it does Not have depth, it still has Two Faces, and this Can Not be changed by the Reasoning of any Human Primates.... LOL...

But any way, if you explore the possibilities from starting with "Nothing" if Nothing can be understood in its True Context, and Not in the Understanding of a Primate, through Reason based on Double Logic, you will find only One Path is Possible.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
maybe God started out like we did and evolved into a higher state of being....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

God is Not Human.

The Word God Does Not mean what Primates think it does!

You have to go back to the Zionic language to understand what God is.

There are Two parts....

1. Word G O D in Greek Letters Not in the Greek translation, Gamma Omega Delta. The Greek Fonts came from the Zionic Language.

2. Life or Life of G O D which is the Light of Man. Sun Light.

From the Original Greek text Light was written in Greek as "Phos"....

The Word Phos in Greek translated into English is Sun Light or other similar Light such as from stars and from Light bulbs today......

But All Light comes from the same Place... LOL...

This whole experience of the Universe is Geometric in Nature and here we find the Clue....

Even though there are many different things in the Universe they are All Geometric in Form....

[edit on 31-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Termite197

If God came from nothing, and always existed........Then how did he get so smart and "all-knowing"? Isn't knowledge and character something we learn from yrs of experiance? Where did he get his language from? ways of communication and thinking?t

I like that question, don't think I have heard it before.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

How do you know God wasn't human at some point?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You cant ask "when" because there was no when, there was no time before the creation of the Universe. I believe God has always been there and will always be there, how did he become Himself? I dont know, no one knows, and no one will ever know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
You cant ask "when" because there was no when, there was no time before the creation of the Universe. I believe God has always been there and will always be there, how did he become Himself? I dont know, no one knows, and no one will ever know.

exactly

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yeah but it's fun to talk about

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

If you do some research first and find out the True meaning of the Word God and find out where this word came from then look into the Zionic language that is about 5,000 years or older you will find your answer.

The Word God is the least understood word of all in your world.

That is why these threads exist.

Is not a matter of who is right or wrong.

It is a matter of understanding the All, as it is and Not as you would like it to be.

No offence intended, as you ask an obvious question and I can only say I found the answer, as a result of being announced by doctors as brain dead for more than 30 minutes, but to me I was more alive, and in the state of where I had come from, befor being aware of this universe.

I refer to Life here and Not the human Primate.

There I found my answer, so it was Not of human reasoning, based on a double logic system, found in the genes of the human primates.

But as I have said there are two components in God

1. Word which is made up of the Letters G. O. D. and in Greek letters (Not the Greek Translation) In Greek Fonts... Gamma Omega Delta.
But this has to be understood in the Geometric form of the Word.

2. Life which is "The Light of Man" that came from the Word Phos in Greek which means Sun Light or Light.

And Sun Light is certainly Not the human Primate or anything like a human Primate.

Good luck with your adventures and Yes I love discussing this subject too, so I welcome your questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree..... Because Time is only a "measurement of the rate of change in things" and Time does Not exist outside the Program of This Universe.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I posted a similar thing not so long back, titled "infinte space, time and arrrgggghhh", if god exists, how did he come to be, who / what created him, what was before that, what created that, then what created that, and what creatrails off into the distance............... surely it started somewhere, surely forever isn't a constant, everything has to start somewhere, but then surely something must have been there for it to start, it blows my mind trying to think of it. And if it is just something we can't comprehend, and god has existed forever, he must have been bored out of his skull.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Termite197

If God came from nothing, and always existed........Then how did he get so smart and "all-knowing"? Isn't knowledge and character something we learn from yrs of experiance? Where did he get his language from? ways of communication and thinking?t

I like that question, don't think I have heard it before.

But then All is of Nothing but Nothing is Something or you would Not be able to define the Word... LOL...

The "Nothing" is a strange component indeed, as it is also something at the same time, if you can get your head around this strange phenomena... LOL..

As it can be a very strange thought indeed and difficult or Not easy for me to express in written terms.

And Yes this has always been, But "The True Mind" which is the Consciousness of the "Nothing", Self Created God from its Self.

The Life of God or Light of Man is Consciousness...

The So called and falsely called 'the human Mind' is a Droplet of The True Mind Singular...

I know No other as There is only One.....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I posted a similar thing not so long back, titled "infinte space, time and arrrgggghhh", if god exists, how did he come to be, who / what created him, what was before that, what created that, then what created that, and what creatrails off into the distance............... surely it started somewhere, surely forever isn't a constant, everything has to start somewhere, but then surely something must have been there for it to start, it blows my mind trying to think of it. And if it is just something we can't comprehend, and god has existed forever, he must have been bored out of his skull.

Yes I fully understand what you are saying and I do Not disagree.

Buuuuuttt.

All is of "Nothing" and "Nothing", has always been, but its opposite is "Something" isn't it?

But this "Nothing" is Very, Very, strange indeed, as it is both "Nothing" and "Something" as One.... LOL..

The Fact that "Nothing" can exist, says it is "Something", or "Nothing" could not exist.

All has been Created, using Strict rules of Concepts of The Awareness of The Whole, Which is referred to, in ancient writings as "The True Mind".

In fact "Nothing" is there at all and only the experience of Strict Concepts exist in Program form.

But man, what a experience when you realise what intelligence it has taken to produce this, and experience Nothing as Something, so real as this Universe, that is only One of so many other Universe Programs.

Considering all is in something that has No size or Shape and isn't there at all.

It is almost beyond understanding but yet we can if we see it as it truly is and not as we desire to see it.

Man I love this World and more, in what has produced it and how.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by serbsta

exactly
Well, when I die, I will ask him that question and if he is offended by my curiosity, then he is not my god.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join