It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did God come into existence?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HeHasNoName

But what is the Definition of God in human understanding, and is Mankind's understanding of GOD correct?

If you ask where does the Conscious state come from, that some people are aware of, What is Most peoples answer and is it Correct.

If Humankind does Not know themselves, how can they possibly define what God is.

Anyway Humanities Interpretation of God will always remain that...

An interpretation or a Guess by Human Primates, and that is all!

Based on their fear of Ignorance and Superstition!

But True Knowledge comes from the Outside (Father) and Not from the Inside in other words your apparent Universe...

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
God=Everything Energy=Everything God=Energy

Thankyou!
God not conscious, it doesnt answer prayers,it does not willfully change the universe... just makes it work!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you were to take time and space and reverse it. It would still make sense. This is why I believe there exist a "God" who controls the direction of this.

Something from nothing coming into something out of nothing. Maybe what we determine as being "Nothing" is actually God, and to try and "prove" nothing exists would stop us from showing that "something" exists.

I know this sounds a bit funny but take for instance. When you think of "Nothing" your mind is blank. But there is always "something" regardless of what we intend to classify as being based off of nothing.

God exists in nothingness without form, and because of this when we try to assume "God" can be classified as a force that mimics what can be observed, counted, or taken apart we fail to find the truth.

God is nothingness of something brought into nothingness again. Sounds a bit hypocritical I know, but Albert Einstein as well as others tried desperately to define the law of God or of science. They couldn't do it.

What happens before 0-1? What happens between going from 0 to 1? Nothing right? Can you prove that nothing exists before 0 to 1? No, but I can tell you something had to exist from nothing to get something....even zero is considered nothing but it is something.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by clg79]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What if our concept of "Forever" and "Infinity" was really just the true concept of being "Nothing" from "Something"

A circle is the basic idea of God. It goes in a circle and comes back to itself. What is outside this circle? Nothing? How can nothing exist outside of a circle if something had to be before this circle existed? How can we know infinity if we could never prove infinity exists without trying to count that high? lol...nobody can prove infinity exists, nor can they prove the sun will rise and set tomorrow. All one can do is have faith that the sun will rise and set tomorrow. We can classify it as a "Science" or as a "religion" but honestly it is near one in the same just explained differently.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by clg79

BINGO...

How Refreshing to see you say this..

You go to The Top of The Class To....

The Component of "Nothing", is a very very Important Component of Creation.

The Reason for the Component, "Nothing" is so that you can Put something into it, or you would have Nothing... LOL

Now understand that What you call God is Correct...

It is "Something" and "Nothing" at the Same Time,

The ALL!

So Nothing Does exist, and Something also exists, and they are one and the same, but are the Two Components of the One and produces what is required to allow for Awareness..

There exists an oscillation, between these two States..

Everything you see, exists in their own Hole!

If there wasn't a hole, for it to be there, it couldn't be there as something else would be there instead and prevent what you see, to be there.

Your world is a Program of "Holes" and What you see is The Compontents of the Holes.

The Program of the "Contents" exists in a thin line around the Outside of the Hole and behaves in a similar way to DNA....

It is this "program", that tells you what is in the hole!

God is actually a situation where something "Oscillates" between "Nothing" and "Something" and the Result is "Awareness" in that Situation.

This "awareness" manifests its self as LIGHT!

But your Scientist's don't understand this, because How do you test for awareness?

Humankind's "Theories" are Incorrect, regarding Light and I Can Prove this to any Person, even your Greatest Scientist on Earth at Present.

Science only has Theories and No Facts about the True nature of The All...

But I need to take you back to the establishment of the All to explain all this to you.

I will show you this in the Future, I promise, in the Form of an article, I Shall put on this Site.

I have to find the opportunity to learn how to put Detailed Drawings on this Site, so I can Show you without you Misunderstanding, as Geometry is The Universal Language throughout The All.

Anyway All colours come from Black and White..

In about 1952 if my memory serves me correct Science discovered that if you make a disc, that is half white and half black (2 Halves) and draw 3 curved black lines, about 2mm thick and spaced 2mm apart, extending from the black into the white portion, by about 20 or 30 degrees and put a pointed Spindle through the Center and spin the disc slowly, in one direction of Spin Red Lines appear and if You spin it in the Opposite direction they become Blue.

All is Created through Opposites...

Up, Down Left and Right, In and Out, Toward and Away, Black and White,
Blue and Red, Yellow and Blue..

The "Black" and the "White" is the result of the Dividing of Grey into its Components, Black and White!!!

It is this that Produced The Concept of LIGHT, as it is Described in your ancient writtings.

In the Beginning there was Darkness (Not Blackness) Darkness is greyness, I am Not just referring to the Colour but the Total meaning of the Word "Grey". ie like a Grey area of understanding etc also.

The Awareness Divided the Grey into its Components Black and White.

And this Produced Light!

Note 3 Components, Grey, Black, and White!

This formed what the Ancients referred to a "Tree" in other words a "Y" or an Inverted "Y" or a "Y" in any orientation at all.

A tree in your World is like a family Tree or a Tree that grows from the Ground but they are formed from "Y's"... LOL

All is made from Inners and Outers.

As you pointed out yourself about the Circle by saying nothing existed outside the Circle.

Note: You said "Nothing" "Existed" therefor the Nothing must be seen as a Component of Creation to be able to Understand The "Nothing" in its True Context and Not as 0 as o is something and has meaning and more to the fact interpretation.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by clg79

The First Conceptual movement of The True Mind was To and Fro producing a straight Line and The second Movement was round and round, or Rotation or the Concept of a Circle..

These are the two building blocks (Geometric) that All is Created From...

Everything is either curved or Straight in Your World or the combination of these TWO...

See if You can Find another...

So the Circle is the second Concept of God and Not The First, but you are right, the Circle is indeed a Concept of GOD.

The Unutterable Word of God is INZ that The All is created from.

The "I" being The First movement To and Fro, and The "N" is formed by the Second To And Fro, that came from The First, together with The First To and Fro.

The Vertical Lines, are of The First To and Fro, and The Diagonal is from the Combination of To and Fro in both Dimensions at the same time, hence Two Vertical Lines are Spaced by a Third that is Diagonal.

The "Z" is the Rotation of The "N" Hence The Second Building Block of Round and Round or Rotation.

This Name "INZ" can be found in many ancient Texts.

Please Don't ask me to Quote which Writings as there are many found in Fragments including Unknown Languages. It was many years ago when I researched this but if you want me to when I get back to New Zealand in about two months time I will look it up again for you.

The Structure of this word was On the Cover of the Old Roman Bible before the English Translated Bible's came into existence.

It was Portrayed as a Square with Diagonal Lines and a Vertical Line Down The Centre of The Square.

It Was Known as "The Word of GOD" in the early Roman Church...

Notice I said "The Word of GOD" and Not "The Word GOD"....

But it is True that You said Nothing Could exist outside the Circle.

Note very carefully You said "Nothing could Exist outside"

This in its self Imlies The Existence of "Nothing"

I am Not intending to offend you, nor do I want to, but merely point out hoow we often say the Truth without realising it Ourselves!

Keep up yhe Good Work and Interest...

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 9-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

actually it is true that god has created universe. but one thing we must note that GOD is the creator , HE can neither be created not be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Some good points. You left out a lot, or you haven't realized what it is yet.

Nothing is something, nothing is absence, nothing is also eternity. The only something that nothing can be (exist as in physical form) is the immeasurable presence, that which is the eternal one.

There was no creation, there was no first and then second. Energy is neither created or destroyed. Everything has always been.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

well i think our mind is not able to understand this types of things just as a dog cannot understand a calculus problem its just not on our capacity

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why not ask why did the universe and all mater come into existence?

give me a 100% fact and you will have some godly force there some where.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Thank you for your comments.

You wrote Quote:- "There was no creation, there was no first and then second. Energy is neither created or destroyed. Everything has always been."

I would agree with this, as Time so called is a created illusion which is a human understanding. It is a human measurement, of the rate of change in things.

But outside your environment or universe, time does Not exist.

But as for your analogy of matter and energy, this is of course is of human interpretation and Not necessarily correct, but then again????

The stages of creation were Not shown to me by humankind, but from what has been taught to me outside your so called universe.

The universe you see, is one of so many others, you can Not number them.

There are other world that are even greater in number than the number of different universes that exist.

All these are only program generated holographs, stored as program books.

In the ancient writings they often refer to these as the Books in heaven.

I have spent many hours looking through these books (books Not in your universe) as the result of experiencing death in 1973. This was Not a near death experience but I was declared "Brain Dead" by Doctors. I was recorded dead for more than 30 minutes, after which my heart started to beat again and blood pressure returned!

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Your statement Quote: Why not ask why did the universe and all mater come into existence?

Mater did Not come into existence!

It is generated by a processing system, of The True Mind.

The Reason for your Universe, is for the True Minds own good Pleasure.

This Universe you see is unique!

Its purpose is totally different than all the other Universes and Worlds, that are not even like universes or the Universe you know of.

It is actually a stage in the Creation of the mechanism that allows you to experience these Programs such as Universes and other Worlds.

The Human Primate is produced by this Processing System.

Note: DNA is also a chemical based program that controls your physical structure but DNA is produced by another program of "The True Mind" that is Not of the Brain as the Brain is only a Decoder/Encoder of the boy or flesh.

The "Human Primate" has a very restricted thinking patterns and the processing system of the brain and body incorporates double logic.

This is why everyone is guessing about themselves and their environment.

The "Human Primate" is a very primitive species.

The Double Logic system is within the DNA program and is known by many.

This is why we get ill and die.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Right. Well since you have been about our universe from outside our universe (which is eternal by the way, there is no outside) then I guess I just have to believe you no matter how illogical and foolish it is.

Good luck in your travels space brother. Tell the other universes I said, "hey."

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It is Not me that you Judge, but you Judge the One that has taught me and shown me these things.

Why is it that human primates would rather want to hear lies, than the truth, sorry I can't oblige you with Lies, as I can only tell you how it is, that is with me...

Thankfully we are all different in our own worlds.

I should remind you, Reality is stranger than fiction.

Tell me something, have you experienced all there is to know or experience?

I somewhat I doubt it...

But seriously, I think we know very little about anything don't you?.

You cant Judge "The All" based on Ignorance.

Ignorance remains in all of us including me, because the Human Primate can Not contain in our small brain including mine, the knowledge of all things.

There is only limited RAM in our brain..... LOL

Thanks once again for your comments.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Well, then so be it. You need a new teacher.

I'm the best teacher around for these things. Anyhow, the all can be judged by ignorance and often is.

Enjoy the outer universe! Nanu Nanu!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well teacher, then teach me.....

I am listening.

Friendly regards
The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

What has happened to the teacher I still welcome your words of wisdom.

Patiently waiting, The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
someday when we get their maybe he will tell you were he came from

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join