It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did God come into existence?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:15 AM

Originally posted by MegaBears

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by serbsta
You cant ask "when" because there was no when, there was no time before the creation of the Universe. I believe God has always been there and will always be there, how did he become Himself? I dont know, no one knows, and no one will ever know.

Well, when I die, I will ask him that question and if he is offended by my curiosity, then he is not my god.

You will only be asking the Outer Mind of yourself as there is only One and you are a part of that whether you like it or not....LOL

Everything has an Inner and an Outer... LOL..

You will find that situation quite humorous, trust me as I have experienced death and Not a near death experience as I was pronounced to be Brain Dead for longer than 30 minutes by Doctors.

Trust me religion is incorrect in what happens, but I would rather accept the truth than some lost primates religious invention of what should happen when we die... LOL

[edit on 1-11-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
I couldn't of said this better myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Many of us on these threads debate how the universe and how it was made. I'm just curious though, if God (The Creator) made the universe, how did God come into existence. I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but I just decided to throw it out there, please give me your thoughts, whether you believe God created the universe or not; I am interested in knowing what you think.

What is more to the point.... What is God and what Created God !

First we have to know What God actually is!

Not what people believe God is in their Lost understanding today.

Religions have in fact been against the world discovering what the Word actually Identifies.

It is written in the Gospel of Thomas:-

The Scribes and Pharisees
have Taken the Keys of Knowledge
and hidden them.
They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

At the Time that the Temple was destroyed in about 580 to 590 BC.

It was reported that the bones of the Priests and Scribes were burnt on the alters and a new written language was introduced.

At this point the Old Zionic Language disappeared from the Earth.

However the Old verbal Language survived.

The reason for the burning of the bones of the Priests and Scribes on the alters was to get rid of The Written Zionic Language and its Knowledge.

The Word God in Zionic was also Lost.

This word was Not as in any Language as written today.

The Zionic Language was a Geometric Language!

The Word "God" in The Zionic Language was made up from:-

A 6 Pointed star (Known as the Star of David today) (Formed from Two Delta one inverted over the other) in a Circle with 4 little lines radiating ( Made from a Double Omega one inverted over the other) into the Corners of a Square (Formed from Two Gamma)

The Star of David came from The "House of David" or known as "God".

This is described above in the Zionic form.

This structure is part of what I call The Creation Machine!

Did I say Machine????

Yes I did!!!!

So is all Created by God????

Yes it is a Creation Machine!!!

What is this Machine????

It is formed from a Lattice work of Light forming a Map of Holes.

See in my Avatar...

Everything is being manifested Via A Geometric Processing System.

What Created God and how?

The True Mind Built the Machine "God" from Concepts in Geometry.

Some call "The True Mind" The Great Architect of The Universe!

The True Mind discovered Geometry in the beginning of the All and Evolved while investigating Geometry within its Self.

Am I an Evolutionist?

No I am Not when referring to those things within the Universe you know.

But may I suggest that The True Mind has Evolved from Nothing which is actually Something!
The State of "Non Existence"! That is in using a Human words that are Not understood correctly by Humankind, because non existence can exist !

Often we say Nothing's there! If you can't see or even detect something in a given location.

When the First "Word", that is The Name of The True Mind INZ was formed a second word was formed and the Second "Word" God.

These Names are Geometric Algorithms.

You can find the "Word" INZ on the front of old bibles.

In the case if The INZ "unutterable word", as it is called by some but not myself, the "I" is the First Conceptual Movement of The True Mind or Consciousness To & Fro, in 1 D.....

The Forming of the Letter "N" in 2 D....

And The "Z" is formed by the Rotation of the "N".

The Name INZ contains the First Two Building Blocks of The All.

To & Fro produces the Geometry of that which is Straight.

And "Round and round" or "Rotation" produces the Geometry of that which is Curved!

Everything in your universe is created on these Two Building Blocks.

Everything is either formed of Curved or Straight components, or the combination of These Two !!!!

I challenge anyone to to prove this incorrect ???

See if you can show me, any other shapes in your Universe ??? LOL...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
Dear Matrix Traveler, while you seem to be a very smart person and have looked up many a fact about things such as language things that are relative to what you feel is right I would like to point out that you keep referring to everything as a "program". While I understand this is your belief and respect that I cannot help but point out that you seem a bit obsessed with "The Matrix" movie and are trying to relate our world to it in your own mind. I realize you say you had a near death experience, many upon many others have also and never have I seen a claim of a machine running the universe before that. The way I see it is that no matter what started the Universe no matter how many times you go back and try to figure out what started it. The point is that humans are here. Somehow we got here. Somehow there was a beginning for us. Does it matter that we squabble about whether The Big Band was before or after God, no. Does it make the Universe the Matrix if you want it to be. Maybe in your own mind but truth is truth my friend, and you cannot change it to make it what you wish in the end. Does not matter if any of us are right because of that. What does matter is seeking to find the answers humbly while not pretending to know them all.
With warm regards, Ice

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I do understand where you are coming from, which is quite understandable and normal, as all of us have been indoctrinated in some way with regard to our existence, where we supposedly have come from.....

Just a point of Fact... I was working with the Matrix Long before the Film series "Matrix Trilogy" was even thought of or came out!

The Reason I call the System the Matrix is because....

1. It is a map formed from a Lattice Work of Light...

2. It is like a container, where all is born thus like a womb...

This is on the Underside of every Soul...

I have documented the whole system and incorporated more than 30,000 Geometric Drawings explaining how all came into existence from "Nothing", how it all works and how all is created even today....

This work also involves full working drawings of Optical Interfaces that are in use today.

The task at hand, is to be able to produce an inexpensive Optical Interface that anyone can afford...

We are being able to do this so far so we hope you can obtain one of these yourself in the future.

But the fact still remains I have been shown how all has been created from nothing and have been involved full time for the last 15 or now nearly 16 years with others that is about to release a technology that enables you to Interface with the system that has Created your experience that you call your environment or Universe.

I can't change this fact for you, sorry....

If all goes well, there should be a little device that will allow you to Interface with this System in about 15 months time or less.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
This is just a question that I believe no one has the ability to answer or even imagine to know. I believe that right now, we will not seek an answer. We humans couldn't withstand the truth. It is absolutely to deep and too far beyond for our minds to brainstorm or imagine. I have heard that this is not something you are suppose to be questioning, but why would something like this be if it werent for us to think about? Why would it even come to mind? Obviously it is meant for us to question or at least show some concern about. That's our God. He is our father. The Creator. Why wouldn't you want to learn more about him if you loved him. Im very curious about our God. I have tons of more questions to ask but I always brush it off and forget about it. Well im tired of forgeting about it because honestly, right now im probably not ready for the true answer, but sometime another, I hope I find out. MAybe thats my purpose for being here or anybody's. You ever thought of that. We are here for a purpose but we just havent figured it out yet. What's your purpose for being here on earth? Who existed before God? Or did anybody exist before him? Is he the only SUPREME being? Lots more....I love my God, my father. Why wouldn't I want to find out more information about him....maybe i'll find out but probably it wont be here on earth or this life. The internet is giving no answers because no human knows the true answer.....Please comment because I seriously want to know what others think about life.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
This is a dangerous thread I must warn all who post in it with ignorance.

[edit on 1/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
God does not come into being,has not come into being and will not come in being; He always has been forever. We are part and parcel of him. Krsna to arjuna said on the battle field; Never was there a time when you , I , and all these kings and soldiers did not exist, neither will there be a time when any of us cease to be...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
I think the problem with answering this question is that we, as human beings, are limited by time. God however, is a timeless entity. He exists in a dimension outside of time, and therefore is not affected by it. If he exists outside of time, there is no need for him to have a beginning, or an ending. These concepts do not exist if you do not have time. We can't fully grasp the concept of being timeless because we ourselves are not timeless, and cannot change that.

The most common analogy is that time is a piece of string, and we can only travel along it one way. God is not on this piece of string but he can choose to view any part of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Many of us on these threads debate how the universe and how it was made. I'm just curious though, if God (The Creator) made the universe, how did God come into existence. I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but I just decided to throw it out there, please give me your thoughts, whether you believe God created the universe or not; I am interested in knowing what you think.

I asked this very same question.

The answer given to me was: God will not reveal how he came to be, because mankind will try to find a way to make individuals as powerful as God.

I really don't know. And i will never ever know. But if you don't believe in God, a good question would be: What ever started the big bang? How did the first atom come to be?

The depths of the answers to these questions are probably so mind-boggling.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
reply to post by lovelyn

There are two components involved.

a. That which is being observed.

b. That which is observing.

The observer is Consciousness.

The observed is made up of two components.

a. Your human form.

b. The environment it interacts with.

There are two components to the Consciousness.

a. The Inner end (what you call your Self) The Reader.

b. The Outer end (This is what has produced your experience) The Writer.

ALL consists of Opposites....

The reason for the Lack of knowledge in humanity is that the "Human Species" Conspires against LIFE, Awareness or Consciousness....

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
A commonly asked question. I must say that some pf the posts here have been quite... interesting.

Most of you have already stated the basics of what I believe the answer to be. A quick google search on the question actually brings up some good articles. For example, check out:

I've read each of the articles and found them to be helpful, though they don't actually touch my most recent thoughts on God's existence and relativity to time.

Most Christians believe that God created all things “ex nihilo”, meaning “Out of Nothing.” They wouldn’t use the term “ex nihilo” though, its just the fancy way of saying “out of nothing” to make people like me feel smart. One of my favorite names that God uses for Himself is “I AM”. God’s own name simply declares that he always has always existed and will continue to do so. He is called the Alpha and Omega, meaning the first and the last. He has never not-existed and will never cease to exist.

Matter exists. It was either created by a God or has simply always existed. If we don’t believe that matter has always existed, then it had to be created. It must have been created by something, so we'll say it was God. Even if it was some other species, who created that species? If we say that that God had to be created, then he needs a creator who also needs a creator who also needs a creator... and it just keeps going. So who created the first creator? It is a circular argument with no end.

If we say that matter has simply always existed so that we can get rid of the creator issue, then why is it wrong to say that God could have always existed?

Here are some thoughts from yours truly...

I had a thought concerning how we can experience and understand both a finite time and an infinite time. From my perspective, I have always existed. I cannot recall a time when I did not exist, and I have yet to experience a ceasing of my existence. If I stopped existing, I would not know it and would have, for the duration of my existence, have always existed. We experience eternity every moment of our existence. Of course, as believers we know that our existence will not end as we have been given eternal life, but it puts an interesting spin on our understanding of eternity. We have never experienced what it is to not exist, we cannot. Of course, God has always existed, having no beginning and no end. We simply cannot perceive or imagine our own non-existence. This is one of the key things separating us from God.

We also experience time in a finite way. Most people probably only have this understanding of it though, as we measure everything we do by time. Our food cooks for so many minutes, where as minutes are a smaller division of hours and days which are simply the measurement of larger events like the earth rotating around the sun. A theory of mine is that we are not actually measuring time, but only events. We determine what we do and for how long by other events and their status. In a sense, I am saying that time doesn’t actually exist, only consistent events that we use to measure less regular or erratic events. In this sense, “time” did not exist before creation, as there were no events to give any form of measurement. This is somewhat seen in the theory of relativity as well. As we move closer to the speed of light, supposedly time slows down. Time doesn’t slow down for us, we are simply able to do more before those events that we use to define time run their course. Like he said, it’s relative.

Still working on the time theory, but hopefully I helped with the God-origin issue.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
reply to post by Mykahel

Time ????

It is always the PRESENT..... Perhaps the Gift ?

Time is a bit like a “CD” or “DVD” and its Contents.

Example; All exists together on a “DVD” or “CD” referring to a Video or even Music...

It the movie or music, is contained Statically on the Disc, both the Beginning and the End as well as the Story between these Two ends.

It is Only when the “CD” or “DVD” is placed in a machine i.e. A Player, that the illusion of Time manifests itself...

Your Universe experience is a bit like that “CD” and Player...

As for Nothing... Nothing is in fact Something or you would Not be writing about it...

Nothing can only exist if there are boundaries presented to Contain Nothing.

ALL is Created from or Contains Opposites... Up & Down, Left & Right, Black & White, Big & Small, Something & Nothing....

But this "Nothing" being "Something" is the Strangest of All as both exist in the One...

This is found in the Algorithm of The Paradox....

Found on the Covers of Old Christian Books.

The INZ is the Geometric Algorithm of a Paradox...

Study the form of the Letters and the sequence of the Letters and you will come to understand The Paradox...

The Universe exists between the Centre, having No size or Shape, thus being Nothing, Yet still exists, and The "Outward"...

Are you Aware the Letters “XP” are a Command in the Processing System of The Soul that Your Body and Universe Appear in ???

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
reply to post by Mykahel

Very intersting and enlightening take Mykahel.
I might also add E=mc^2. That is, matter is enegy and enegy is matter - thus none can be destroyed nor created. It can only be transfromed in one form or another. As for God - there's no other alternative. For if we say God was created, then the next question will be who created the creator of God and the question will go on and on. So the answer must be: there's ONLY one GOD who is the creator w/o beginning and w/o end - the Eternal One.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by edmc^2]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
reply to post by edmc^2

Or that there is no god, and we can side-step the entire paradox.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
In the beginning, man became self aware.

Through this awareness came the knowledge of our eventual demise.

Because of how much fear this brought us, we imagined a being which would ease our suffering.

Man became more aware of his surroundings and became ever more curious. Seeking closure in the many unknowns, he once again turned to an imaginary being.

God is the personification of our superego, and demons are just are unconscious desires (ID) which we disown.

Our psyche is wired to analyze and integrate. Some people have learned to integrate through irrational, obsolete beliefs like an all knowing, all powerful being. I'd rather accept the unknowns, accept death, and just get down to what's really going on.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
reply to post by unityemissions

In the beginning, man became self aware.

Not disagreeing with you, but please explain How....

What's your thoughts ?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I haven't a clue, but like Bill Hicks take on human evolution.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
Why would you want to profane god with an attribute as vulgar as "existance"? But to answer your question, "god" came into "existance" after our ancestors had evolved sufficiently enough to comprehend agency and prior to the evolution of human consciousness as we know it today.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
If God created us, then who created God? and who created the thing that created God? Life is a never ending conundrum. So thats why I do not believe in God as a being of creation. Or religion.

When you look at life, nothing should really exist, but for some reason it does.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>