It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, i am new, and this is my crazy shadow person story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello everyone, i just joined this forum and i thought i would say hi and tell you about a very interesting experience i had. Here it is...

I was laying in bed one night trying to go to sleep. I had to be up earlier than normal the next morning. My brain often will not shut down very easily, so i was basically just lying there thinking. then all of the sudden i just knew that something was in the room with me. I worked at a movie theater, and i had a lot of big movie posters posted on my walls. well somehow i seemed to just "understand" that some "things" were watching me through the eyes of my posters. i looked around the room, carefully looking into the eyes of the faces on my posters. I couldnt see any difference, but i knew "they" were there. I also somehow "understood" that they meant no harm, and that i had no need to be frightened, so i wasnt. I knew that they were just there to observe me. I am easily spooked by this type of thing, but that night i knew everything was going to be alright. After a little while of being observed, i began to feel a little sick to my stomach. I do not know if it is related, but it happened. All i really did was lay there for a while, not making any noise, feeling sick. Then it hit me; I had to pee. lol. so I looked over at the clock that i had sitting on my nightstand, and i saw that it was 1:30am. I said to myself something like "oh man, i have to be up so early. This sucks so bad." I was not mad at being observed, but i was a little upset that i was not going to get much sleep. So i went to the bathroom, came back to bed and layed back down. I was laying there on my back and then a Shadow Person leaned over me. This figure had the hat that i now know to be typical of a shadow person. it was strange, because the hat has always stuck out to me, and then recently i have heard stories on C2Cam describing them with a hat, as well as Art and George talking about how they always have the hat. So anyways, this shadow person leaned over me, and told me "we gave you more time..." , i kind of thought "what the heck?" so i looked over at the same clock that had read 1:30 before, and it was now saying 12:30!! after that, i knew that they had left. The sickness went away and i was able to fall asleep a little while later. It has never happened again as far as i know, and all i was left with was a great story, and the idea that i might be an hour younger than some people on this planet. Alright well thanks for listening to my story, and i look forward to checking out this great website!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome, !

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
A most interesting story!

I noticed Colorado Springs as your location. I am in Rollinsville myself (sort of between Boulder and Central City).

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

What kind of hat did you notice? Also, how much light was present in your room when you went back to bed, and from where did the source come from?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
it was like a fedora hat. i believe the light source was from my lamp, which had a regular 60 watt bulb under the shade. that is something nobody has ever asked, and i can't recall. the only other option is i might of had a night light, which i used to use so i could see around when i got up in the middle of the night. i didnt have a tv in the room, and i am pretty sure the door was closed, so it had to be either the lamp or a night light.

top topics

join