It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO documentaries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good UFO documentaries. I've seen many on TV but I'm looking for some on the internet. I've done Google and Youtube searches but there are so many that I am sure I have missed some. It would also be greatly advantageous to anyone interested in the UFO phenomenon for there to be a central location here at ATS for the best videos and documentaries to be posted. Can anybody help me out?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Two good ones that come to my mind are "A Case For NASA Ufos" parts 1&2 by David Serada ,which is explained very well and "UFO:The Greatest Story Ever Denied."You can find them both on google video.Enjoy!

[edit on 28-12-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
www.dark-truth.org...

That link has a huge list of downloadable or watchable video's. Check the UFO section for most of the best documentaries, like Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact, and Out of the Blue. Watch those 2 first

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Agree 100% with GlasgowLad's list, as well as UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied and also the Alien Interview ('Area 51 - The Alien Interview - 66min' - find it on a p2p program like Ares) for kicks. Out of the Blue is also pretty good if you can get a hold of that. The most comprehensive collection is titled 'OVNI - The original footage - Archives 1947-1997' - and that one is brilliant - gathers together all the sightings, you simply cannot deny this after watching something like that in one sitting!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Believe Out of the Blue was on video Google a few weeks ago. Two or three hour long film. Entertaining.

History Channel just did a two day UFO special mini-marathon. Did everyone see it. 12/24-25. You can look up their schedule on the web page and see additional broadcasts.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is the latest documetary iv watched, its regarding the alien interview tape that was smuggled out of area-51.
This is a very well made profesiocal documentary but the footage itself is highly suspect.

video.google.com.au...

[edit on 29-12-2006 by gtirlad]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
All suggestions so far have been very very very good Doc's for people trying to get into Ufo/aliens etc..

Another good one is The Greatest Story Ever Denied
Review

UFO - Greatest Story Ever Denied presents a provocative review of some of the most important UFO events since Roswell in 1946. Not only do we learn about such events as the Battle of LA and early military coverups, but interesting phenomena like RODs and invisible UFOs only detectable with infra red cameras. An amazing daylight video is shown demonstrating the detection of a UFO in infra red mode.

Although many viewers have seen the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference, featured in this movie is a compressed Disclosure Project segment outlining some of the notable highlights from this event. This is an excellent way to present the Disclosure Project to people without having to sit them through the entire 2 hour press conference. For example, Disclosure Project witness, Clifford Stone, is featured as he discussed the fact that there have been multiple extraterrestrial crashes he was personally involved in.

FULL MOVIE ON GOOGLE VIDEO

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
The most comprehensive collection is titled 'OVNI - The original footage - Archives 1947-1997' - and that one is brilliant - gathers together all the sightings, you simply cannot deny this after watching something like that in one sitting!

Would you happen to know where I can find this? I am very interested.

Either u2u me or let me know here. Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Disgustipated

Thanks for the great link. I've seen bits and pieces of this, but had been wanting to see the whole thing.

Great find.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another Vouch for Out of the Blue documentary, it is one of the best. Although there have been a couple good ones out recently. Fastwalkers was an informative watch, I highly recommend it too.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Out of the Blue is also pretty good if you can get a hold of that

Definitely...

There are so many good ones, and then so many bad ones... Even the bad ones sometimes have some good tidbits though, so to me, all are worth giving a looksee....

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Check this one out... it has interviews with top military officials with very high security clearances, government officials, and very well educated and very credible civilians like Milton Friedman who has a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics and was one of the original people to investigate the MJ12 documents. This film rocks. it also has never before seen UFO videos and stuff!!!

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Check this one out... it has interviews with top military officials with very high security clearances, government officials, and very well educated and very credible civilians like Milton Friedman who has a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics and was one of the original people to investigate the MJ12 documents. This film rocks. it also has never before seen UFO videos and stuff!!!

video.google.com...

sp00n1 I think you mean Stanton Friedman, don't you?

Also, I watched "Out of the Blue" last evening. It was very good.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
MooneyBravo check google video coz most of the ufo documentaries are there and with a good quality.

This paragraph is out of the topic (sorry to the mods) fooffstarr, how come you have the doubble headed eagle as your avatar? Can you tell me what does that mean for you? Thanks

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Telos]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
MooneyBravo check google video coz most of the ufo documentaries are there and with a good quality.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Telos]

Thanks for the advice Telos but, as I said in my introduction when I statred this post, I've already checked google and youtube. Basically what I am looking for is what others consider the best documentaries. Also, some members over the time I've been reading from this site post links to documentaries I've never seen before on sites I've never heard of. All suggestions are most certainly welcome though. Thanks to all.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

UFOS HIDDEN EVIDENCE!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Out of the Blue.

This one is my favorite. I even own the DVD.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Telos, that particular 2 headed eagle was designed by one of my mates as a CD cover for our band... it has no particular meaning in that sense apart from looking cool...

if a 2 headed eagle has some alterior meaning i don't know then enlighten me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join