It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbolism database

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No contributions at all, I expected more from you guys.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Is there any way you can get rid of that disable-right click script?

It’s quite annoying and makes your site a lot less useful that you intend it to be. Besides the copyright to those images are clearly not yours as you seem to imply in the warning: “© Copyright by Illuminati Symbolism”.

If you made it an open source project a la wiki, then you’d probably get a better chance at people helping you out. (you could still keep the GoogleAD profits to help pay for maintenance, server fee etc.)

IMO, there’s just no incentive for anyone to post as it stands.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The problem is that there or thousands of ancient symbols and any evil group can at any time adopt them to add legitimacy to their big plan.
Clear example, the swastica.
Today it is considered evil but before Hitler got his hands on it, it was a symbol for the sun or Buddha or whatever.
What is worse, is that any evil, elite, world dominating corporate cabal would more than love to decorate their abomination with all the symbols of virtue and wisdom they can find.
People need to get over the idea that a symbol has its' meaning ingrained within it. Every symbol means to each person whatever meaning that person has ascribed to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is a link with quite a lot of related symbols used in everyday life.....corporate logos, adverts, etc.

On the page, notice that just under the title banner there are also a couple more links with even more symbols.

www.stargods.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Is there any way you can get rid of that disable-right click script?

It’s quite annoying and makes your site a lot less useful that you intend it to be. Besides the copyright to those images are clearly not yours as you seem to imply in the warning: “© Copyright by Illuminati Symbolism”.

If you made it an open source project a la wiki, then you’d probably get a better chance at people helping you out. (you could still keep the GoogleAD profits to help pay for maintenance, server fee etc.)

IMO, there’s just no incentive for anyone to post as it stands.

I am changing the script soon to another one, this one is not very good.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey man.
I would love to help you out. Im make graphics so if you need any just let me know.

I tried to U2U you but cant untill i have 20 posts.

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are we now? Consider that we are far more than that which the Bavaria incident would suppose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join