It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girls... what do GIRLS want

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Women want someone that they can fix or change.

It might be the nice guy the can control or the bad-boy that they can't, but women all want to try.

You know I'm right ladies. It's ok to admit it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Women want someone that they can fix or change.

It might be the nice guy the can control or the bad-boy that they can't, but women all want to try.

You know I'm right ladies. It's ok to admit it.

right now about a dozen female members of ATS are thinking "that Zedd is so wrong about what women want. I wish I could get my hands on him and fix that thinking"

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
AHHHHAAAAAAHHAAA! You guys crack me up.
A beefcake is a really good-looking guy. (think: Russell Crowe) I think Tom Cruise is considered a beefcake (just not by me). Otherwise known as "boy toys"-like all toys, they're fun to play with but one tires of them quickly.
ZZZ, not all of us want a "project". I refuse to carry around someone's emotional baggage that I didn't pack. As a nurse, I recognize that I have the rescuers personality and I tend to find the worst bum on the block and try to fix him but there's no sense in getting romantically involved with such losers. They're draining enough as acquaintances (can't really call them friends-they contribute too little to the relationship).
OT, we meet again. No boat. Drought conditions here in Oklahoma. Look real cute in my chest high waders, dontchaknow. I catch, clean and cook 'em. I just use my womanly wiles and they jump right into the frying pan.

Girls want to be flattered, pampered, to have control and lots of gifts.
Women want someone gainfully employed who doesn't fart or rearrange his package at Denny's. Hope you guys understand the difference.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
ZZZ, not all of us want a "project". I refuse to carry around someone's emotional baggage that I didn't pack. As a nurse, I recognize that I have the rescuers personality and I tend to find the worst bum on the block and try to fix him but there's no sense in getting romantically involved with such losers. They're draining enough as acquaintances (can't really call them friends-they contribute too little to the relationship).

Well, one bit of proof for all the men out there. The divorce rate in the USA is like 60% now (climbing every day) and when polled, what do most women say?

Either "he had too many problems/issues" or "he was a jerk."

That's national averages you're talking about here. Answer #1 is because she couldn't fix him and answer #2 is because he didn't change. Hellooooo?

Don't most of the ladies know the guy had issues or was a jerk before the wedding? Sure they did. THAT'S what attracted them and got them hot in the first place.

I'll say it again...national averages. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. Like Whitewave here. Maybe...

Women want someone gainfully employed who doesn't fart or rearrange his package at Denny's. Hope you guys understand the difference.

I see you've been there Whitewave.

A guy who farts OR fixes his package is lame. I like to do both at once to save time, which proves that I'm the better man.

All seriousness aside, do you guys see what you're up against? No farting? No package ajustment? Whitewave just described the major majority of men right there (the other all being liars) so what's a guy to do?

Pretend he isn't like all other men until his girl finds out and then she dumps him. That's what he does. Sound familar guys? I thought so. If that's you...then it's not to late. Take Dr. Zedd's course.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!
The entertainment value of this thread is better than the joke section on BTS.
ZZZ, I see you're multitalented as well as clever and funny. Just remind me to never go to Denny's with you and all will be well.

Most men are interested in getting laid and if that hasn't happened by the 3rd date then they cut their losses and move on. If a girl can hold out for at least 4 dates and the guy is still calling her then he's probably interested in her and not just her tight jeans. Admit it guys, you're all shallow horn dogs with the attention span of a beer commercial. On behalf of females everywhere, forgive us for having higher standards.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Most men are interested in getting laid and if that hasn't happened by the 3rd date then they cut their losses and move on. If a girl can hold out for at least 4 dates and the guy is still calling her then he's probably interested in her and not just her tight jeans. Admit it guys, you're all shallow horn dogs with the attention span of a beer commercial. On behalf of females everywhere, forgive us for having higher standards.

Yes and yes. Of course men are horndogs. In fact in the above post, I almost sited the 3 date rule.

Guys that make it to the 4th date are the ones that couldn't close the deal earlier and have no better options. It's either another date and spending more money on the gamble or staying home with pizza and World of Warcraft online.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know how serious these guys are but when I go on a date or go a-wooing (love that word) its not for sex. If I wanted to have no strings sex I'd just find a lady who wanted just sex too.

When I'm off (a-wooing!) I like the companionship in relationships. The fact that you are being loved unconditionally, and loving unconditionally. Don't get me wrong, sex is nice (often amazing)... but there are soooo much better things in a relationship.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ur actualy right congrats...girls just love to change us.....i see this on friends...i see this on me...its just not right they want to make us as they want us
but there is a GOOD PART!!!
some girls have so good fashion sence that if u take a girl with u to the mall...she will choose u such clothes u will look daaawn!

[edit on 4/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
A guy who farts OR fixes his package is lame. I like to do both at once to save time, which proves that I'm the better man.

I'm sorry Zedd but this is not always true. While I won't diminish your ability to multi-task on both ends, I will say that for some of us, those farts require more attention (especially if you're dining at Denny's) and a simultaneous fix and hoot might result in a need to do far more than jiggle a leg in the hopes of releasing a trapped pocket of air.

there's also the other side (of the coin) to think about. Alas, all men are not equal and for some of us, there package fix is not quite as easy. I know from experience that my package fixing is a two handed affair. That's right, I'll admit it. I need one hand to hold the magnifying glass. Now, if I were to fart and fix whilst holding said glass, there's a chance of fogging or something far worse. so no, I do not believe that a combination fix and fart, even with an adjustment for difficulty rating, makes someone a better man.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm just going to kick back and watch you guys go...you are hilarious!
This is almost as good as the whore of babylon thread

Go get em' guys....figure out what us girls want

I'll throw in a dancing banana just for fun

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
This is almost as good as the whore of babylon thread

I loved her. Stop calling her a whore. she was friendly, that's all.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well for most people it depends. personoly i like a stong tough guy that is not afraid to show his fellings. but i can feel safe with him. HE does not get in fughts but it sexy fine!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I loved her. Stop calling her a whore. she was friendly, that's all.

Bad Jen!

Okay, I won't mention that whore again

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Admit it guys, you're all shallow horn dogs with the attention span of a beer commercial. On behalf of females everywhere, forgive us for having higher standards.

Whitewave!!! I resent this statement. I dont watch beer commercials or the sports drug on which so many men are hooked and where they like to promote beer and sports.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i want a guy who is with me becaus they want to not because they feel they have to. i do love the scrwny punk guys but a little muscle is good to i guess. i love it when guys compliment me and tell me im pretty because half the time i feel im not, my friend was with a guy who always made fun of her, it ws over before it started.girls are lookin for a guy who cares and who are FINE!!! OR really really sweet!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Some of you folks are really young, or have thinking patterns which are really young.

I dont mean anything bad by this. Its just that so many of you are looking for a very young pubescent type approval. Now I realize that some in here are clowning around or being facetious but overall the pattern is of being very young and looking for approval.

Being young is certainly not a crime or illegal..

But some of you need to realize that there are people out here who Prey on the need of others to seek approval. Male and Female. I think this is what causes alot of the stereotypical thinking patterns so prevalent here on this thread.

I caution some of you in this quest for approval from others. Again..nothing wrong per se about the approval of others. Just dont make this the core of you conduct or actions in seeking relationships...your reason for living so to speak.

I often use the term "Trying out for approval". Like trying out for the baseball, basketball, or football team. You know.....tryouts!!

One thing I learned along time ago....dont try out. I will make some accomodations for a woman..but I am not intrested in substituting my core values and thinking for hers. Nor am I looking for a woman doing the same for me. I lose respect for a woman quickly if I detect that she is trying out for approval.

I appreciate a woman who can stand up for me in the areas in which I am lacking. This type of woman is very rare. It has nothing to do with beauty on the outside. It has alot to do with beauty on the inside..where the real beauty is to be found.

Conversely I tend to do the same for the woman I am seeing. Help and standby her in the areas she lacks..encouraging and supportive in this manner.
I am not however in the rescue me/flashdance me through life buisness. Especially as a career opportunity.

THere are some intresting posts on this thread. To those making them I thank you.

When some of you mature sufficiently to understand this difference you realize this world and the relationships are often very different from those by which we are often falsely merchandized.

I am not just some merchandize out here. Expendable and disposable for the next false merchandize to come down the "de evolutionary" pipeliine.
Nor is the woman upon whom I choose to spend my time and moneys.
I expect alot from such a woman.

A woman of quality and real substance should do the same.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
very true u just learned me sometin...not to spend money on every chick
for real thx

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
lmao

Dinner at McDonalds doesn't cost that much

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't call anything at mcdonalds a meal. I wouldn't give it the courtesy of calling it food, unlees you're a rat, then it's a feast for kings.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
gating a date on mcdonalds?
hahaha nonono man it dosnt work here only coffes and bars are for going out with chicks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join