It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girls... what do GIRLS want

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
conspiracyMaster, your link was in the trash bin.
I'm gonna need a little more info before I can put on the
"what do girls want" hat.

but for what ever the problem is..........
you have tapped into the ultimate in advice source
Even if we don't know what we're talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Millerman,
Seeing a piece of eye candy may get a girls heart racing for the few seconds she ogles him but the minute he opens his mouth and says something incredibly stupid, all the interest evaporates. Frankly, being with some big bodybuilder type who has no respect for women is a bit frightening. What if I express an opinion he disagrees with and he decides to "put me in my place"? If a guy's all "beefed up" I'd rather wait to see how he treats women before showing an interest and by then, he'll probably already have some other woman.
I suspect the same is true with men. They look for and are interested in the "hot chicks" but the minute Ms. Hottie starts griping about the time you spend watching football, your interest wanes.
Respect and mutuality are key to any relationship. Of course, if you're not looking for a relationship and just want someone for the night, then that becomes immediately apparent and most women (of quality) will continue to ignore you no matter how cute or "fit" you are.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
in my experience, real girls want real men. Fake girls want fake men. Down to earth cool girls usually go for guys who are funny, intelligent and entertaining. Girls with fake nails, fake tits, fake eyes and fake hair... go for guys who are obsessed with working out, get their eyebrows waxed, go tanning etc.

If you are a fat guy who sits in front of your comp all day, but you are a nice down to earth guy then chances are you arent presenting yourself well enough to get a girl you want. Hit the gym, brush your teeth, comb your hair and get healthy and in shape and you shouldnt have a problem.

2pac said it best..... fake nails, fake eyes, fake hair too. so you're bound to [SNIP] with fake guys too.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
how truth bravos^^
i must say it dosnt matter what u do...there no cool and uncool thinks...talkin about computer and cars and all that...all that it means that ur a nice guy and every guy should work out and make him self look good feel good,and treat others like they treat them...and hope not to get a fake girl

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ill have to say also what i think
that u cant have only love or only liking (sexual)
everytime u first look for the sexy stuff were atracted too then if the relationship is made we look for the love,how he/she treat us and etc...
so man/woman allways depends on your character not so on your looks...
suurely ull have big problems if u dont look good but soon or later if people want relationship they look how the other treat them is he nice,does he care about them?sure if u look good ull hook up on some party with some one,have sex without real relationship...its not a bad thing but if u want a serius relationship u gotta have the two
i gotta tell you i really find one type of girl attorable the girls that without makeup look more beautifull then the ones with make up....now thats natural beauty....not like when u wake up in the morning and u say OMG is that you?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Men are all about the "hot babes". How often do you see some beefcake with some homely girl? Never. You tell some guy about a girl and the first thing he asks is if she's pretty/hot/good-looking (pick an adjective). If you answer, "she's got a great personality", you'll get laughed out of town.
Now think about how many times you've seen some geeky looking guy with a really gorgeous Victoria's Secret underwear model type and the numbers go up. Women really aren't as interested in looks as men are but we know that men are all about looks even though they complain endlessly about how much money/time/effort women spend on their looks. Honestly, if men weren't so shallow, women wouldn't waste their time catering to that shallow need. If a woman wants a man at all, she better be cute. And at my age, she better have money too. !

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
And at my age, she better have money too. !

Yup, you can't go wrong with a rich girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe I should just hand over my keys and let them date my car?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
actualy your right about dating nice lookin girls theres no doubt about that...
couse in these days even NOT nice lookin girls act like there sooo much...
and want ncie lookin boyfriends...
now why should i jump to date with the first NOT so good lookin girl just couse i can say i got gf when i get cutted from some more good lookin girl?
if i can get cutted and still live why should i care not to cut this girl?
they just didnt know what world are they living on at the time then they get to know theyr mistake....but too late for some girls...and why u ask?couse we have found more good lookin girl that makes us more happy and now we dont need them
happy end

[edit on 3/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Women do not even know what women want. To tell you the truth I don't think anyone on this planet knows what women want. God himself probably doesn't even know. ahahah

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
true brother(: im only 17 and i allready have my life planed out

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If a woman wants a man at all, she better be cute. And at my age, she better have money too. !

Orangetom bats his eyes at Whitewave. Please send picture of boat!! And do you clean and cook fish too??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hahaha
we just want a girl that loves us and to be atleast cute....atleast cute so i can love her in a different way then i love me family etc

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
now i know ill feel good after sharing this...
i had this girl who WASNT good lookin....in the begining i was thinkin differently....didnt cared much how she looks,so i was constantly naging her to get dating(now the true is she liked me from the first moment she saw me,she event [SNIP] dreamed me [SNIP] 2 times...)
and yet she was cutting me like a plant saying all the time "i dont wanna get engaged,were better friends,were only friends...bla bla bla all this crap that actualy means i dont like u ur notin....
now gentlemen when a cute girl cuts u its one thing....but when a NOT good lokin girl cuts u its like .....****** up!u feel like ****...i mean if the *** are cuting u hit the bottom.....and no when i go out dating i look good,atleast when i go out dating i make my self look cool so that not the problem....
so i goed out with her 2 times......my head cleared and i sayd to my self
"now listen up u sucka! u got cuted by a beautifull(other) girl,why do you have to get engaged with the first girl that shows signs that she wanna sleep with u?if they can cut u u can cut them too...i knowed she liked me but just pritended to be friends to annoy me or I JUST DONT KNOW THE REASON....o u know the reason when u know someone likes u and u like em but u gonna cut him couse u wanna make him feel bad and to be something more than him....that a EVIL thing that only a girl would do....
so im not sexualy attracted to her and she annoys me.....so i sayd to my slef......# it.....
then she started everyday to look for me on skype (messenger) to talk # like "hi was up"....she knewed i gived up on her....and i knewed.
so the other day she sayd on skype "o im so stupid why i didnt wanted to be engaged"welll SORRY miss its too late i already cleared my mind...
u know the worst thing?she sayd she got her heart broken 2 times for one day....so what that means....she tried to hook up with someone that she thinked its better then me...then when he cuted her she came to me.....well SHE DESERVES IT....and every other girl that makes intrigues in the end hits the bottom couse she was too "cool"
not so cool now

now what have we learned?
that some girls when knowing u like them...instead like a NORMAL human being to say "ok lets go out and be happy" theyll just want to humiliate u,they would want u to hit the bottom,they just want to cut ur nerves out and make u look the most pathetic piece of... in the world
now thats SICK so ..... girls like that!
sorry for swearing,sorry for sounding sexiest,but there are people who need to learn the truth...and to fix theyr lifes, and to learn what girls are all about:
-u like me i dont like u
-u dont like me,i get crazy and i start to like u
END

P.S. not our girls are like that i personlay know a couple that are very nice and lets hope we have girlfriends like them

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
sorry for swearing

While this is not one of my forums, I do highly suggest that you go back and edit a lot of your post.

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors
Please Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors.

Do yourself a favor here.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i have to say im sorry for swearing and breakin the rules i was just a little pieced couse of the story
and sorry for not typing in proper english im not from england or usa im from bulgaria thats why i cant type prefectly

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I admit I did not read this board in its entirety before posting on this page and the last.

Having gone back to page 2 I wanted to comment on Dr Strangecrfts post #2875113. Clear and to the point as are most of Dr Strangecraft's posts. I agree with his point. Dont try to be someone you are not. I always enjoy reading Doc's posts when I come across them.

The following post by Not on my Watch #2876153, Very eloquent and down to earth post. Good advice there too and also the illustration of over time growing up with a change of values leading to a change of thinking and expectations. Well and eloquently stated. I agree here too.

ANd now back to Whitewave...I just gotta ask. I cant help myself.

First off I need to know exactly what constitutes a "Beefcake??"

And Second....Whatever constitutes a "Beefcake", What exactly does todays woman do with a "Beefcake??"

Also ..why would a woman want one?? A "Beefcake?"

My comprehension is obviously lacking here as are my vocabulary skills.

Thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Beefcake

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hahaha now thats a beefcake

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Beefcake

A beefcake is a cartoon character with a coffee mug in thier hands??

I think you lost me here??

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join