It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling you out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well then, I've returned from my respite, after lapsing into a colonel-like republican bashing fit, and come back to my beloved ATS to discover that some upstart on the board has taken a large crap on my name.

I'm only posting this on this forum so that I know it gets read.

Now, maverick, I'm giving you a while to apologize. I don't believe that saying I'm a dumbass was the right thing to do, but I do admit that exploding in a rage at repugnants everywhere was probably not the best course of action. Yes, I know you're probably ignoring me, but I'd like you to rescind the comments you made about me on those two threads, (you know which two).

If you want, we could settle this in a friendly little joust of the words.

I await either a formal note of apology, or a notice of debate forum time set aside from JB1.

I've said my peace. The ball is in your court now, Mr. Republican sheeple.

*edit: The threads in question:

Thread 1

Thread 2

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by Loki]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Welcome Back Loki...
I dunno the hell your talking about....But Im on your side!
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Welcome Back Loki...
I dunno the hell your talking about....But Im on your side!
Deep

Well..

Its about Loki giving feed back to the Bush..

And Maveric attacking Loki over it..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Loki dont even bother with Maverick.

He's been so brainwashed by Fox News that he doesn't know his head from his ass anymore. He also has no class and no manners. You know what the funniest part of all is? He actually believes all the stuff he talks about. Now if thats not sad I dont know what is.

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
HAHA its a DEMONCRACK gathering thread!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Russian are you trying to make yourself look like an idiot or is that accidental?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yeah annother love in for the loveable losers.

I'm still waiting for Hillary to throw in her knickers to save the dems in 2004.

How will they say it anyways?

Is it Ms. President or Mz. President? or Miss President? Cause her marriage to Bill is a sham anyways.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I could give to squirts about the democrats. My political affiliation does not lie within either of the mainstream political parties, but I'm not saying which I am.

Now, as for this being a democrat gathering thread, well, it's nothing of the sort. I'm just calling out a punk kid who apparently didn't know what he was getting into by calling me a dumbass.

To be completely blunt, I think you all need to stop watching fox news. Just my personal thoughts.

Anyhow, I'm still waiting for you, maverick.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
loki, you probably wont get a response from him since he put you on ignore. BTW...Im with you on your bush veiws.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, Thanks for the backup there, theshadowknows. Hopefully someone will have said something to maverick by now. Still waiting for him.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maverick is such a Maverick a pro Bush dic..... well nuff said here i'll have another please!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I could give to squirts about the democrats. My political affiliation does not lie within either of the mainstream political parties, but I'm not saying which I am.

Now, as for this being a democrat gathering thread, well, it's nothing of the sort. I'm just calling out a punk kid who apparently didn't know what he was getting into by calling me a dumbass.

To be completely blunt, I think you all need to stop watching fox news. Just my personal thoughts.

wow, whats next? are you going to tell him to meet you after school so you can "settle this" on the playground.

get over it and go on with your life, this REALLY isnt worth it.

if he wants to be a child and call you names let him but to have this thread reduces you to his level. and to be quite honest this isnt your board and this board is not for this childish BS. we have too much of it already.

and why this is in board questions i ahve no idea but i wish someone would trash it already.

or do you enjoy showing how you can reduce yourself to someone elses level? quite the logical thing to do isnt it? so mature huh? grow up and rise above it.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry Loki, but you simply shouldn't expect excuses from people who back a 'cold turkey' like your president...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
BUSH IS A DUMBASS, not you Loki, Maverick just had a typo.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I've said my peace. The ball is in your court now, Mr. Republican sheeple.

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by Loki]

Mr. Republican? I think you mean Mr. Libertarian.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Really...............................................................................

Pretty poor job of representing our party then, Mav. Check it out...

"Libertarians believe the answer to America's political problems is the same commitment to freedom that earned America its greatness: a free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings; a dedication to civil liberties and personal freedom that marks this country above all others; and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade as prescribed by America's founders."

That's taken from "The Libertarian Party: a short history"

and here, from the Homepage:

The Libertarian Party is committed to America's heritage of freedom:
individual liberty and personal responsibility
a free-market economy of abundance and prosperity
a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade.

By supporting bush as blindly as you do, you are condoning:

The Patriot Act-Nix to #1
The Crappy job his administration has done to maintain the economy to us and more importantly our children-nix to #2
The War in Iraq-Nix to #3

My point here is that you need to think about what our president is actually doing, and what exactly the Libertarian party believes.

Perhaps you should reconsider your political stance?

After this post, I'm washing my hands of the entire matter. Apology or not, I'm tired of dealing with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Russian are you trying to make yourself look like an idiot or is that accidental?

He just can't help it!
LMAO

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yeah annother love in for the loveable losers.

I'm still waiting for Hillary to throw in her knickers to save the dems in 2004.

How will they say it anyways?

Is it Ms. President or Mz. President? or Miss President? Cause her marriage to Bill is a sham anyways.

No, you'd better call her Mr. President, if you know what's good for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

should i tell you something?

I do NOT watch ANY news!

I also looked through the posts you posted on which you want apaolagize and i found nothing offensive.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't mean to get into this dog fight, but I'll watch any news source I want, and after being lied to by the commy-left for decades, I'll be content to enjoy the Fox lies for a while, thank you very much.

By the way, Loki, what party affiliation or political views to you hold dear?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join