It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting to believe the DNA Alien theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
On CNN a minute ago...

"The government declared today that food from cloned animals is safe to eat. The Food and Drug Administration concluded that cloned livestock is "virtually indistinguishable" from conventional livestock. Officials said they don't think special labels are needed to let consumers know if they are eating cloned meat."

I'm no expert on the subject of DNA, but something tells me that with all the chemicals, food preservatives, hormones, and now DNA cloaning, that we could in fact damage our DNA and genetic structure of our being. Add pollution and pharmaceuticals to that, add a few hundred years, and I'd be surprised to see the results myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow. You just scared me. I've heard before somewhere that the greys are actually humans from the future, and something is wrong with their digestive system. That's supposedly one of the reasons they perform tests on abductees.

Who knows. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How in the world can eating cloned meat harm human DNA ?
We don't assimilate the DNA of what we consume.
How can it harm us ?
If we clone a cow, then eat steak from said cow, we get the benefits of the meat. We don't get the DNA.
What kind of PETA dis-info are you trying to spread ?

Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
you can always go vegetarian...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nice one-liner.
No actual thoughts on the extremist post, by the OP ?

Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
On CNN a minute ago...

"The government declared today that food from cloned animals is safe to eat. The Food and Drug Administration concluded that cloned livestock is "virtually indistinguishable" from conventional livestock. Officials said they don't think special labels are needed to let consumers know if they are eating cloned meat."

I'm no expert on the subject of DNA, but something tells me that with all the chemicals, food preservatives, hormones, and now DNA cloaning, that we could in fact damage our DNA and genetic structure of our being. Add pollution and pharmaceuticals to that, add a few hundred years, and I'd be surprised to see the results myself.

knows_but_doesnt

I've read through this post twice and for the life of me, I can't figure out how you get an Aliens and UFO's spin on this. If you can successfully explain how it does, then I won't move this into another forum.

Lexion, K3il may have encapsulated his post in one line. However, the post does describe a viable alternative to eating cloned meat. Because of that, the post is on topic and I would not issue a warn for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
spelling and grammar edit

[edit on 28/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
seems your post was preceded in any event.

Please post on the thread which already exists...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing this one

top topics

join