It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, but Hajj is also a known alias of Bin Laden's I didn't know anything about pilgrimages to Mecca when I drew my conclusion. It's a good thing I was ignorant of this fact or I may have never found him.

Yes we should all count our lucky stars

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Leslie don't you think if they caught him using your tip that you would be walking around with 25million (Or is it 50mill) by now like that dude over in Afghanistan or wherever that was that got a reward for turning in that other terrorist. You didn't do it anonymously so obviously if they caught him then you have a reward due. I'd be concerned for 50million bucks!
If you wish to decline you can always make them donate it to "ThePieman International Foundation" its my favorite charity and by the time you are ready to donate will be tax deductible. Honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Reuters ... great.

It was about the photographer for Reuters that was editing pictures to make the Lebanese bombardment look worse that it was during the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict earlier this year. Who better to call than the people who retracted their photos?

Leslie, cool, now we can wait to hear from Byrd and see what she has to say on it. Look forward to seeing some results.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Les - When was your last contact with the Feds? I mean have you asked them 'what's going on?'

and can you tell us more about when you tried to collect your reward please? How come you didn't get it? What happened?

What is the length of time since you last had contact?

please answer these specifics if you can, thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What terrorist leader doesn't have a myspace profile as he is evading authorities and plotting the demise of all of America and other infidels? It really calms him to have chats with teenage girls and what day in a terrorist leader's life is complete without posting his latest Death to America blog that he worked so hard on.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Leslie

I don't think showing you evidence would do any good at all. I showed you the screenshots and you said that they could have been faked.

That is bias pure and simple. You keep forgetting what it is your claiming. Your claiming that Bin Laden was arrested in Brooklyn NY, a ridiculous claim, I am sorry but you need more then a 'screenshot of an email'. Like I said, anyone can do that, anyone can send an email to the FBI and have a screenshot of the sent mail.

I think you need to show something more substantial then that.

Even if I had recordings of my conversations with the FBI you would say that I had friends act the part of the FBI and that it wasn't really them. I don't think you're opened-minded at all.

Trying to *SHIFT* this to me as if I somehow have the 'problem' of bias is ridiculous. You are claiming something, I am not. I think the claim of Bin Laden in NY with Myspace accounts and Seahorses is a little far-fetched and I think most people think this.

What I am asking for is fair. All you have been doing is story-telling.

I think that you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. If God himself spoke to you in a burning bush and said, "Leslie Powers is telling the truth." you would say, "Prove you are God."

Those are bold claims, and again it is trying to *SHIFT* the burden on to me, that is manipulative. You say ' I don't trust you', yet you want everyone to trust what your saying, do you not see a problem in that? I repeat I am open-minded, but Bin Laden in Brooklyn makes no sense in many different ways., if what your saying is what happened, then the FBI took you for a ride.

I gave them my social security number and as far as I know they did thorough background checks on me. If they interrogated every tipster do you think anyone would ever try to help them? They had no reason to think that I was anyone other than who I claimed to be.

Leslie, Leslie, Leslie ...YOU DO know I can see right through what you just said. When you say ...

'if they interrogated every tipster'. Leslie you do know there is a vast difference between what another tipster is saying and what your saying? You do realize this?
Now, if they indeed caught BIN LADEN, then YOU WOULD BE INTERROGATED end of story. You can't compare it to another tipster, this is involving National Security and everything you do would be monitored.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Leslie continued....

I actually stated in my blog that I think they were planning on announcing that he was caught in Pakistan. If you will check news reports from late August and September there were all kinds of reports saying they were hot on his trail and they thought they would catch him in Pakistan. Also president Bush kept boldly announcing in his speaches that they were going to catch him. As I said in my blog, I think he may have died in custody and this is why an announcement was never made.

They have been claiming for a number of years that they would catch him. There is nothing new in this.

Maybe they were really careful. I think they may have caught him early in the morning when he was asleep.

Oh, come on. You don't believe this do you? There are guards round the clock watching Bin Laden, they would just kill him.

I think the FBI is just following orders from the White House. I think the White House has just assumed that noone would ever believe my story.

It isn't only people like us the White House would be thinking about, but other INTEL agencies, they would be concerned about this getting into another agency like the Russians who might know something on this and they don't want it confirmed to them.

So, You would be prevented from telling this and you would be interviewed again and again and told to keep quiet. It just isn't the public at large they would be worried about.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
this should be in skunk works...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Based on my on experience with government agencies, I think there is a possibility that when you contacted the FBI they may have just decided to pull a cruel joke you by saying they had arrested OBL when in reality they had not. Just a thought

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
*sigh*

I think the whole idea of a "scrub team" to come and "erase a person" is totally ludacris.

The intelligence agencies would love for us to all cower in fear of their "potential power".

In all reality, they'd just use back-door channels to hire a professional organized crime hitman to kill you, and make it an "unsolved murder".

Why bother with removing all evidence of a person? Wouldn't co-workers, friends and family kind of start asking questions? What then--do they "scrub" all of them too?

Seriously, the tinfoil is getting a little thick on this thread.

Remember folks, SD-6 and K-Directorite aren't real...it's just that show "Alias".

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I mentioned earlier that I had sent in a tip to the FBI regarding a myspace account that a few children had been admiring in my internet cafe. The site had about a dozen pics each with a young arab guy posing with several different automatic weapons in different poses, including a shot where he was on a rooftop aiming down into the streets. It was very disturbing to see this pic and I worried these kids would be getting the wrong message with a guy like this running around. These guns are highly unlikely to be legal here in NYC especially this kid being so young. I never heard a thing or was ever asked any questions regarding this report. I don't even know if they took the site down or visited this guy, yet You said they asked for all kinds of Information such as your social security number and the like and this was for a picture of a seahorse and a guess that it was OBL? Dunno Leslie.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Leslie don't you think if they caught him using your tip that you would be walking around with 25million (Or is it 50mill) by now like that dude over in Afghanistan or wherever that was that got a reward for turning in that other terrorist.

If they paid me the money, they'd have to admit they caught him here in the U.S. I tried to collect it in exchange for signing a non-disclosure agreement. I don't talk to anyone about it, I get the money. At that time I thought they were hiding it for security purposes or some other good reason. They made it clear I wasn't getting a dime. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Les - When was your last contact with the Feds? I mean have you asked them 'what's going on?'

Hmm..My last email reguarding terrorists was August 15th. I sent another one on the 17th about an unrelated case. I think I tried to collect the reward around the 18th or 19th. I called several times around the 21st and was told I wasn't getting any money. Then about 6 weeks ago I called them about another case I had worked on a while back. I had a theory on who wrote the MyDoom virus. I colleceted a lot of data off the internet. I think I must have something in my file that says I give good tips, because they actually came to my house to collect the data. Yes, 2 men in suits came to my door. I showed them the info and explained it to them. Then I gave them a flash drive that had a bunch of downloaded web pages, etc.. We also discussed UBL, but these two are in the cyber unit and didn't seem to know anything about it. The FBI is highly departmentalized.

and can you tell us more about when you tried to collect your reward please? How come you didn't get it? What happened?

The agent in charge refused to return my calls. I think he was embarrassed for our government or maybe didn't want to lie to me. Maybe he was even told to stall me or something. I don't know.
I had to keep calling until I annoyed the secretary enough to give me an answer. Finally the secretary denied that they caught UBL and said I wasn't owed any money. I

What is the length of time since you last had contact?

I think it's been about 6 weeks since they came to my house for the Mydoom stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

'if they interrogated every tipster'. Leslie you do know there is a vast difference between what another tipster is saying and what your saying? You do realize this?
Now, if they indeed caught BIN LADEN, then YOU WOULD BE INTERROGATED end of story. You can't compare it to another tipster, this is involving National Security and everything you do would be monitored.

But they DIDN'T interrogate me! Maybe it is because they reguarded me as hero. Maybe they have more respect for me than the White House does. --Lelsie

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh, come on. You don't believe this do you? There are guards round the clock watching Bin Laden, they would just kill him.

If he had been in this country for a really long time (possibly years) undetected he may have let down he guard. He may have felt safe. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
this should be in skunk works...

What is skunk works?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
Based on my on experience with government agencies, I think there is a possibility that when you contacted the FBI they may have just decided to pull a cruel joke you by saying they had arrested OBL when in reality they had not. Just a thought

Ok, but I spoke to agents in 2 different cities. I spoke to different agents at different times in New York. They would have to be academy award actors and all "in on it".

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think the whole idea of a "scrub team" to come and "erase a person" is totally ludacris.

Well, that makes me feel a little better I guess.
)

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

yet You said they asked for all kinds of Information such as your social security number and the like and this was for a picture of a seahorse and a guess that it was OBL? Dunno Leslie.

They didn't know how I found him, just that I did. When my tips started turning out to be good they naturally wanted to know more about me and run a background check, etc. I'm sure they probably just wanted to make sure I didn't have any terrorist ties or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
They didn't know how I found him, just that I did. When my tips started turning out to be good they naturally wanted to know more about me and run a background check, etc. I'm sure they probably just wanted to make sure I didn't have any terrorist ties or something.

Which means that they just took your word for it, and went to the guys house?

That deserves 2 eye rolls. Usually the feds ask for some evidence before following up on something.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join