It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Challenge to Sun Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sun Matrix, I am calling you out on your claims

please, prove to me and all the other posters on ATS, BTS, and PTS that all non-abrahamic religion comes from babylon

i'm sick of you not proving these claims and telling us that we should research it ourselves

i want you to bring evidence to this board to prove your argument

i'm giving you a whole thread to do so

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Suns Mavs tonight.............Gotta roll baby.

I will open a thread in the next couple of days if that is sufficient.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the predictable response, Sun - you just won me a $50 wager fair and square....you know I love ya!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Don't forget Sun, anything Jesus says is Baal worship. You taught me that one, hence my signature.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul, just a little unsolicited advice... give it up.

Sun couldn't respond in this thread with an answer and has for some reason started another thread to answer this one.
Why on earth can't s/he answer the question in the same thread it was asked???
Perhaps to get the points of yet another 100-page worthless unsubstantiated "debate" instead of 'giving' them to you???

Well, I'm not buying it and I'm not playing the stupid game Sun always plays. It's worthless.

I'd much rather give the points to you...

Don't play. That's my advice.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
BH.......... I will start a thread for you to post in if you would like. Your very own.

Just stick with the usual useless comments.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
sun, why don't you just put forth your argument in this thread?
are you just going to keep us waiting until we forget?

edit: i now see that you opened the thread, sun

[edit on 12/31/06 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well,since I have Sun on ignore,I cannot read his response, nor do I wish to. However,I concur with Benevolent, any attempt to get a rational explanation from Sun is a lost cause. He makes some pretty outstanding claims that are just not historically supported. He claims that the Christians had nothing to do with the crusades nor with the inquisition... Au contraire, history supplies ample proof that Christians not only paricipated in these events, they were the promulgators of these events in history. Christianity and its sister religion,Islam, certainly were the ones involved in the crusades. Yet, according to Sun, all of this is false.

Yet, he expects everyone to believe that all other religions, other than Christianity, rose from Babylon...This is a "fact" that is not historically corroborated, yet, Sun says we must believe this... Hmmm... No agenda there, eh?

It seems to me, that anything that finds fault with Christianity,such as the crusades and the inquisition,Sun automatically labels incorrect. However, he is real quick to try and find "faults" with other's beliefs and label those "facts" as being "truthful." Has anyone ever seen him post anything that even remotely resembled historical accuracy? I haven't.

MMP

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm afraid that you're calling out of Sun Matrix will yield nothing. When Sun Matrix first showed on up here on ATS I was one of the first to question the creditability and content of his/her posts. That thread can be found here. Unfortunately, the best response I received was a poorly formed personal insult. However, it did start a pretty cool signature that I used for awhile. Best of luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
alright, mods, this thread has served it's purpose
sun matrix has opened up a thread
this thread is sun's attempt to prove sun's point

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
alright, mods, this thread has served it's purpose
sun matrix has opened up a thread
this thread is sun's attempt to prove sun's point

HA HA!!!!!

Sun Matrix has not only hijacked your thread, but moved the entire conversation to another thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

That is some darn peculiar sight rule sidestepping!

Funny Stuff!

Happy New Year!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

i'm giving you a whole thread to do so

One whole thread was evidently not enough!!

Still funny.

verses

verses

verses

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
And in this corner, weighing in at 163 lbs we have the challenger madnessinmysoul

And in the opposite corner we have ....... NOBODY!!! Someone who set up an identical ring somewhere else

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sun Matrix obviously has never 'researched' into Jack Whiteside Parsons or 'The Birth of Babalon' or Alexander Edward Crowley....

If he did, then he would KNOW what the big secret is behind WHY 'Babylon' IS the mother of all things (including ALL religions)...

new topics

top topics

join