It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Aliens Anything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I would ask everything I could, starting from free energy anti-grav down to, can you take me to a planet full of smart AND sexy women.

I can answer the laser question:
2: Do laser guns really go PEW PEW PEW? Nope, they do not, the flash tubes make a very soft pop sound as the envelope and air around it expands. The target will make a snap sound at low power and large bangs at high power, but in space, you will not hear it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have never talked to aliens but one question would be

Where are my shoes? these arn't my shoes! what have you done with my shoes!?! oh wait sorry that was billy crystal.

I would ask whats the deal with cow mutilations? least you could do IMO is use the whole animal shesh what a waste and you call yourselves advanced!

or Why do you only seem to abduct hics and people that are mentaly chalanged that have no credibility!?! why not abduct someone like the president of the US and maybe not bring him back?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
why not abduct someone like the president of the US and maybe not bring him back

LOL good point but ET's are positive.
There are no more mutilations going on because all the members of the space alliance are monitoring what is going on. I beleive The mutilations were made because of the secret alliance between humans and some "bad" greys that exchanged technology for these events. ( The mutilations and abductions occured more than the original agreement.) But As i have heard there are no more mutilations occuring, since the earth is being monitored by many different ET's from different planets that have formed an alliance to help save earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It appears most of you associate extraterrestrials as the gray skinned kind with large black eyes.

I wouldn't want to interact with such being under any circumstance.

If we pretend that that extraterrestrials rather got an appearance similar to ours, just like the "nordic" species, then I would have many questions to ask.

I'm not the slightest interested in their spaceships. I would ask questions about them instead: What they are doing here and such but most of my questions would be about them as a species.
Their biology - that is what interest me most about them.

Toc

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I suppose i'd ask....what is your favorite beer and can I have a bottle of it?

Why do you mutilate animals and only poke and prod human beings?

What was so screwed up about your own world that you had to come and start messing around with ours?

Can you teach me to do that freezy/paralysis stuff on human beings cause I have some people I really want to mess with.

Who is the highest member of your species in the George Bush administration?

Can you poop? If not, does that explain your fascination with probes? Just trying to figure out what that holes for?

Whats a hot, sexy momma look like on your world? (Do I really want to know?)

Has your spaceship ever broken down way out in the intersteller boondocks and you had to call some cosmic version of a tow truck to drag your sorry butt home?

Can you laugh, or cry, or long for a desire so sweet it gives you the strength to get up every morning, just to keep your day dream alive?

Are you faster than a speeding bullet? (Just in case we ever actually meet)

Geez, you certainly have a xenophobic attitude.
Take a step back my friend. Have you considered that abduction and mutilation would be made by the US and British goverment?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would ask them if they wanted to swap recipes and MP3's.
I would ask them who, if anyone, created the universe.
I would ask them if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?
I would ask them what is the sound of one hand clapping ?
I would ask them who they thought themselves to be.

In a nutshell, I would want to know about their culture first, their technology second.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synergy
It appears most of you associate extraterrestrials as the gray skinned kind with large black eyes.

I wouldn't want to interact with such being under any circumstance.

If we pretend that that extraterrestrials rather got an appearance similar to ours, just like the "nordic" species, then I would have many questions to ask.

I'm not the slightest interested in their spaceships. I would ask questions about them instead: What they are doing here and such but most of my questions would be about them as a species.

It was just a general aliens no specific featured ones in perticular, I was hoping the aliens were friendly and not like the predator and geiger aliens because it would not be fun if they were bugs and they probably would not want to answer any questions.
great questions everyone keep them coming.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I suppose i'd ask....what is your favorite beer and can I have a bottle of it?

Whats a hot, sexy momma look like on your world? (Do I really want to know?)

mr wumpy LOL great ones
its all about the beer and hot women

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How do you feel about us wondering about your well-being and why the HELL you are buzzing around our planet (if you are)?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do any of you benevolent space visitors have a spare flux capacitor, that I can borrow?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Remember those guys who crashed in the desert back in '47?

Just how drunk were they?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I think after asking the obvious questions like who are you and where do you come from, the next question would have to be:

Did you guys loose anything back in 1947?
yeah i was thinkin the rosewell thing too but there are many races of aliens so theres a huge chance that its a diffrent type

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
Geez, you certainly have a xenophobic attitude.
Take a step back my friend. Have you considered that abduction and mutilation would be made by the US and British goverment?

xen·o·pho·bi·a
–noun
an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Man, I have no hatred of anyone or anything. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating. I won't let it be a part of my life, I don't even like using the word.

I was just trying to be humorous

[edit on 29-12-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
okay, how can a person initiate contact with an alien? also is it possible to initiate contact with only aliens with good intentions? I dont want to call them out just to have them probe me...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought of another question for the aliens and here it is

If you aliens had your own tribe of human beings what would you want them to do, and what would you teach them?

Why would aliens care about nukes and try asking the governments to get rid of them?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaslayer
...some people say using techniques they "talk" to aliens so ...
What questions would you people ask the aliens?
If you can "talk" with the aliens what have they told you to do or asked you?everyone could ask the burning questions in their minds.

well here is a recap of the questions so far:
1) why have u not shown your selves in a meaning full way.
2) why are you here in the first place.
3)what is your system of governmnet.
4)do you have religion as we undewrstand it?
5) what is YOUR planet like?
6) what other forms of life are on your planet, ie-insects, small rodents, mammals,reptiles,birds, othe types that are not here.
7)what's up with all the animal and human abductions?
8)What should humans eat and drink and why?
9)Humans make waste/trash what should we do with it how can we dispose of it properly to help the environment?
10)I think after asking the obvious questions like who are you and where do you come from
11)Did you guys loose anything back in 1947?
12)ask them to collect "all things that are or could be used as weapons of mass distruction" and dispose of them safely.
13)Why mutilate cattle?
14)Why the probings?
15)Why bother coming to Earth?
16)Can I have the spaceship keys please
17)What do the aliens eat or drink?
18)What do the aliens do with the trash/waste they produce?
19)ask....what is your favorite beer and can I have a bottle of it?
20)Why do you mutilate animals and only poke and prod human beings?
21)What was so screwed up about your own world that you had to come and start messing around with ours?
22)Can you teach me to do that freezy/paralysis stuff on human beings cause I have some people I really want to mess with.
23)Who is the highest member of your species in the George Bush administration?
24)Can you poop? If not, does that explain your fascination with probes? Just trying to figure out what that holes for?
25)Whats a hot, sexy momma look like on your world? (Do I really want to know?)
26)Has your spaceship ever broken down way out in the intersteller boondocks and you had to call some cosmic version of a tow truck to drag your sorry butt home?
27)Can you laugh, or cry, or long for a desire so sweet it gives you the strength to get up every morning, just to keep your day dream alive?
28)Are you faster than a speeding bullet? (Just in case we ever actually meet)
29)Are you here to help us? If not, please leave. -OH btw, I'll make you a list of folks to take with you if you'd like.
30)What my purpose in life really is?
31)What can I do to improve the earth?
32)Can I have any phyiscal evidence to show to the non believers?
33)How does your spacecrafts propulsion work?
34)What method of reproduction do ou have?
35)How many other sentient species exist within 100LY?
36)Can I, and a few others go with you and explore and learn, and stuff?
37)Firstly, i would show them my good taste of philoxenia (hospitality).Are you thirsty? Hungry? Do you need anything?
38)Secondly, strangers from distand planets, what wind brings you here?
Tell us about the place you come from, Tell us about your customs, Tell us about your kins. What's the purpose of your arrival? Do you bring good or bad news with you?
39)Thirdly, I would explain to his everything about my country and world and i would answer to them any questions they might have. In return i would ask about their thoughts.
40)To end,Are you going to stay here on planet earth?If not, let me send you off with a gift (its secret) If ''yes'', there will always open a door for you as long as you do not bite, do not steal and no beggars ask for my help.
41)Is Michael Jackson one of your species? if so can you take him back?
42)Do laser guns really go PEW PEW PEW?
43)How do your spacecraft work?
44)Are you really at war with the reptilians?
45)a ride around at least the solar system

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If you aliens had your own tribe of human beings what would you want them to do, and what would you teach them?

...and so the story begins...

''Gukumatz, Gukumatz, Gukumatz'', the crowd was cheering at his name. He was stepping on a pyramid so everyone could see him. He was wearing a big hat. Hat's task was twofold. First to protect him from the heat of sun, second the shadow that it could create made his face impossible to see. He was their leader and knew they would follow him even to the most deadliest battles. In fact, they would follow him, simply becouse he had donated knowledge to them and strategic movements to take advantage of any enemy. ''God protect us'', they say.
''A new power is rising, the victory is at hand'' he replied to the more and more fanatisized herd. Under the sound of his name he turned his back. It was the great shaman, his personal servant. At the very glance of his sight he bowed more so he could not see their God's face.
-Speak freely
-Are you leaving, my God?
He waved at the public and asked as an answer to the question
-Do you have faith in me?
The shaman was the only one who had seen his face and ,unfortunately the only one who had seen his very powers.
-I always do
-Have you ever wondered how is to be like god?
-If you mean that i will rebel against you then i rather kill myself
-Do you really want to see how it is like? You know that i can make you. I am the god and i choose you to succeed me on my absence
-But i have no powers as you
-It doesn't matter. I will render you for your loyalty with the true knowledge, one you should keep secret
-The true knowledge?
-Yes
-And how i am going to control all the masses
-Masses are weak and thus i advice you to stay on top of them. When you are in the mass and feel huddled you see only in one direction. Up. Since up you will stand my friend they will follow
-What if they deny me?
-Use my name
-what if it doesn't work?
-Split them into more masses and turn them against one an other.
-And what if that fails as well?
-confuse them with lot but twisted arguments, light can blind as well, keep that in mind. Soon, they will not believe even the truth.
-And if...
-I will come to earth to rectify a few things
-I still don't understand how these will make me God
-To be a God all you need to know is simply how to separate yourself from the others, with the difference that you are special and others not.
-How i will prove that i am special than the rest of my tribe?
-The knowledge i gave you
His ''horse-less'' chariot was waiting him and before he embarked he realised the shaman was waiting right behind him.
-Before you go, can you tell me where are you going?
Gukumatz turned his face and smiled at him.
-I am going home, to my Kids and wife.

I love speaking through stories
Sorry, i can't help it

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Dragonlike]

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Dragonlike]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
46)Why do all the people in alleged contact with you never seem to be all there?
47)How will you feel when all your plans for Humanity come to nought?
48)How much EM force is needed to break a dimensional barrier?
49)Would you please keep the noise down in your underground/underwater bases?
50)How exactly do you create an electromagnetic grid wave?
51)Could you please provide the schematics and material needed to create an ionized beam weapon that can disintegrate your vessels when appearing in the 3rd dimension?
52)How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could create an Einstein-Rosen Bridge and transport himself everywhere in the omniverse in zero-time?
53)I would respectfully request a one-way ticket out of here. I didn't agree to any of this #, I was just born into it.
54)They are here to make genetic experiments and pull out human genes to repair their physical weaknesses.
55)If they want to talk to you, they put an implant to your ear or brain and talk to you by that way.They do this with a satellite or space ship at the orbit.Army personnel who is in contact with aliens know this and about the satellite.
56)I would ask everything I could, starting from free energy anti-grav down to, can you take me to a planet full of smart AND sexy women.
57)I would ask whats the deal with cow mutilations? least you could do IMO is use the whole animal shesh what a waste and you call yourselves advanced!or Why do you only seem to abduct hics and people that are mentaly chalanged that have no credibility!?! why not abduct someone like the president of the US and maybe not bring him back?
58)ask questions about them instead: What they are doing here and such but most of my questions would be about them as a species.
59)I would ask them if they wanted to swap recipes and MP3's.
60)I would ask them who, if anyone, created the universe.
61)I would ask them if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?
62)I would ask them what is the sound of one hand clapping ?
63)I would ask them who they thought themselves to be.
64)In a nutshell, I would want to know about their culture first, their technology second.
65)How do you feel about us wondering about your well-being and why the HELL you are buzzing around our planet (if you are)?
66)Do any of you benevolent space visitors have a spare flux capacitor, that I can borrow?
67)I'd have to ask:Remember those guys who crashed in the desert back in '47? Just how drunk were they?
68)If you aliens had your own tribe of human beings what would you want them to do, and what would you teach them?
69)Why would aliens care about nukes and try asking the governments to get rid of them?

oh and only one answer ! Do laser guns really go PEW PEW PEW? Nope, they do not, the flash tubes make a very soft pop sound as the envelope and air around it expands. The target will make a snap sound at low power and large bangs at high power, but in space, you will not hear it.

hmmm i guess 69 questions and 1 answer that is dissapointing I thought for sure anyone who "talks" to aliens would have sounded off by now.
I hope they are not scared to talk to me because I am just a confused human with lots of questions and no answers except 1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join