It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bully/Bullworth Acadamy/Canis Canem Edit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've got this game and I love it, GTA in school only there's alot more interactivity (somes things you would really want in GTA).
You can get a skate board, bmx's and scooters (you are only about 16), but it's the stuffing people in lockers and bins and flushing their heads in toilets that really makes me laugh.
It's similar to gta in the mission structure but it excels in fight abilities, you can grapple people and push them on to the floor and punch them or you can box them, head butt and kick them (more to it than I can explain).
You can give people wedgies and put kick me signs on their backs and watch other kids kick them in the back.
When you have beaten them till they have little life you can press circle to give a little special move (random things happen here and you dont control it, but it's fun to watch) e.g you get them in a headlock, spit in your hand and rub it in their face.

I absolutly love this game BUT I am having problems, it may very well be my ps2 (being very old) but what happens is the sound cuts out ALOT and it sometimes freezes, if anyone has played this can you tell me if it happens to you????

If you haven't played it I RECOMMEND you do.

It even has a carnival in which you can ride the rides and play the stalls to win prize tickets. If that isn't enough to tempt you then you'll miss out on one hell of a gaming experiance...

Little youtube preview

OH, for anyone interested "Canis Canem Edit" roughly translates to
"Dog Eat Dog"

[edit on 28-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For anyone who actually reads this, it was my ps2 that was causing the sound glitch, I took the lid off and cleaned it out with a can of air and now it works fine.

I seriously recommend this game to anyone with a mischievous side.
There is plenty to do around the town of Bullworth, including Bike races, Go karts at the fair, paper routes and even mowing peoples lawns.

There is a level of interactivity that you could only wish for in any current GTA games and possibly more than any game out there, you really can do almost anything you want.

There are plenty of missions and also lots of side missions and even random people ask for favours so you will not be bored for a long time.

Come on people give me some input...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If it gets ported to the Wii or PC I may check it out. Though by that time, GTA4 should be out for 360 and well, I may just forget this game exists. That happens all too often when lots of good games come out at the same time.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It might be on PC, I doubt it will go to wii.
It is NOT GTA, you could have GTA4 and this would still be a worthwhile game, If you have a ps2, rent it and you will see...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't have those problems when I was playing Bully on my PS2. Maybe, you should get a new PS2 if your old on is acting up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Do you like the game though???

I think the interactivity outdoes anything you can do on any GTA game, if only they learn from this for GTA4

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Do you like the game though???

Yes, I do like the game.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I rented this a few weeks back and liked it very much. If it had been longer, then it would outrank GTA:SA for my best rockstar's game list.

My favorite day was Halloween night. The school looked very cool with everyone in costume and us being able to play in the old Karate Kid bully skeleton outfit.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thats a very good Point DJMessiah, It is a little short but i'm glad you saw that the content of the game overthrows that fact.

I have completed all missions but still have one or two things left to do, I have One year book photo that is proving hard to find and I have to do the last photography lesson which is also hard.
Theres not much else I have to do, Oh the rest of the prizes at the fair, a couple of things left.
I havn't played it in along time but I'm sure I will finish what I started or redo the entire game at some point...

top topics

join