It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT NEWS ON AREA 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

When aliens land, wake me up. Until then, stop spreading s**t and go f**k a lady or something.

masterp.... my girlfriend has the flu
otherwise i would be

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hmmmm the guy is 43 years old and he workd on the computer's 30 years ago so that means that he was 13 years old when he workd on it. WOW smart fella.

yeah my bad.. that was my typo mistake... i meant 20 years ago sorry

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I have a question for you... Have you ever REALLY DRIFTED a Porsche? I am serious and would like to kow if you are into drifting...

PEACE...
m...

Springer, thank you... and yes i have really drifted a Porsche... I have a 1984 944 in guards red my site . I love drifting and the best is going out in the rain and practicing... i would love to be in the d1gp thats finally in the US but thats just a dream... oh well I'll just stick to amateur drifting for now

OK so i asked for some kind of proof, he said he has no documents because this was back when from 1981... but he said he did still have his badge, so i asked him to scan it and here are the pictures...

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

ok so i've been trying to get these pictures up.. mysteriously no matter how many times i would upload them to geocities, they would dissapear.. even if i renamed them... so i used the ats upload... so whats the deal? authentic or fake?

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
if there small enf u can host them here, go to upload

or u could host it on here www.villagephotos.com... this website is made for hosting on fourms

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After spending 7 yrs in the airforce with a Top secret clearance (I worked on the B-52 Weapons system)

first thing I noticed was the form number (all documents have a form number look at the bottom left of the back . it says usaf form OU812 (think about it)
also that thumbprint is highly suspicious unless it is a digitally printed thumb print it would be quite smudged..
I do know that digital finger prints are used, but that one just looks to neat & perfect lines on it ..

update:
also notice the signature of the issuing officer.. all signatures are full first, middle initial then last .... and if my eyes serve correctly the name signed is col c sanders (any one want chicken for lunch)

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by woulfgar]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have had USAF passes to secure areas of various AFB's and they've never looked like that... That's not to say it's a fake - I've just never seen any like that.

The one thing that stands out as questionable to me is the title of the pass.
"Area 51" is not what the guys in the USAF that I know call that place. Whenever I heard USAF personnel referring to it they called it the "Groom Lake Facility".

I admit I don't know if that's an official name or if that's just what they called it... but something tells me the security badges are not going to say "Area 51"...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very true... I had to go to lunch or I would have mentioned that....

also every usaf security badge I have ever seen not only has a photo id incorporated to it, but there are other security features as welll that are not present here..

as well as..... well lets just leave it there.. I dont want to put myself at risk to prove a point... I think Ya'll get it

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey PorscheDrifter,

It is great having your eyes opened, but make sure that includes asking more and digging deeper before believing something from someone random off the net. One thing taht struck me as odd about this guy. He is 43 right? You asked him about the crash, and he supposedly knew about it or experienced it. Wouldn't he have to be in his 60's or 70's to even have been there as teh famous crash at Roswell was in the 1940's? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
"Area 51" is not what the guys in the USAF that I know call that place. Whenever I heard USAF personnel referring to it they called it the "Groom Lake Facility".

I admit I don't know if that's an official name or if that's just what they called it... but something tells me the security badges are not going to say "Area 51"...

We need to consider that he worked there long before. So the ID cards were on the old name which was Area51. As it was some time before they looked other than modern ones for sure.
Anyways the sign says: Col C Sevalus USAF

Is it normal that they add USAF behind signments? I know they do it after interviews when all people have to sign but I am not sure for such things.

Just ask him for one thing that proofes he was at Groom Lake but doesn't compromises his security. If he has been there he will know something for sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

authentic or fake?

Fake. Look at the bottom pic, left hand side...it says USAF FORM OU812. That's a joke... Oh, you ate one too?
Get it. Nice badge otherwise. They could have left that little joke out and nobody would ever know it was bogus.
EDIT: That's also a fake thumbprint.

[Edited on 12-15-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yup i agree when i asked him for proof thats all he could give me... if they had the technology for a digitised fingerprint then why is there no picture? I dont know thats why i posted all this on here to get everyones opinion... personally when i saw the pics he scanned first off i thought they were fake.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
this is a fake and sorry to burst your buble if aliens are real and if they had ufos then theyd have enough technology to wipe us out

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
43 and remembers snow in 1965 which was 43 yrs ago

top topics

<< 1   >>

join