It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT NEWS ON AREA 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok... so I've been reading around the site... getting familiar with everything and all the different conspiracies... so one night i was talking about the greys... the invasion.. and the agreement for technology in exchange for abductions.... in a ET chatroom... and i started talking to this guy...He claims to have been recruited straight from college to AREA 51!! I will get more info about this but some of the things he told me were amazing. Here's just a little chat we had today. Take a look....
I changed the names just to protect the identitys...

Me: yeah i�m new to that
Me: glad I found it though
Me: yeah i�m really starting to like it too
Me: we got a lot of snow last night
Me: around a foot or so
Me: how old are you?
Me: i'm only 21
Me: but i've been reading all that # on abovtetopsecret and starting to open my eyes
Me: really damn
Me: happy belated birthday
Me: haha
Me: so you seriously worked at an underground base
Me: thats crazy I never thought I would meet someone that actually has done something like that
Me: it brings a lot more credibility to things
Me: you know
Me: I bet you've seen some crazy things
Contact: they sent me to nelles air force base in las vegas for training then off to the base
Me: metals and electronics
Me: thats crazy
Me: and awesome
Me: what were you thinking when you were just getting out of college going into this top secret stuff
Contact: I loved it, I never thought I would be in contact with stuff that I got to mess with
Me: must have been overwhelming
Contact: it was, i�m really into electronic, I didnt have a clue
Contact: I didnt know what I was getting into, I just needed money
Me: so they would just hand you things from time to time
Me: and you had to figure out what they did?
Me: and how they worked?
Me: yeah I see what your saying
Me: so basically you got the technology that the "aliens" gave us in exchange for using us for abductions and genetic experiments
Me: so the story says
Contact: well, they put you into a group that is only involved with only a part of something, but as time goes by you get to branch out
Me: did you ever use your clearances to investigate other stuff that usual people werent allowed to see
Me: right it was very secretive
Me: what branch were you in?
Me: find anything cool?
Me: right
Me: how many levels were there?
Me: and the base that you worked at... was it s4? I think I remember you saying that
Me: yeah I know what you mean
Me: WOW
Me: 30 are a lot
Me: no levels as in rooms I guess you would say
Me: damn
Me: thats ridiculous
Me: how did you go about getting out of working at the base
Contact: the elevators were not like any I have ever seen before, some kind of magnetic levitation crap
Me: yeah i've read about that
Me: that the lights and all elevators etc were some kind of magnetic force
Me: powering it
Contact: there is no way we came up with it, I just dont think so
Me: wow
Me: right
Me: so you just said thats it? and retired
Me: or were they just eventually done with you
Me: yeah I understand
Me: yeah thats pretty cool I love electronics too
Me: I remember you saying that you've worked on computers that we still dont have today
Contact: now i�m into real estate because electronics took a dump right now
Me: yeah good choice
Me: so you've seen computers back in the day that we still dont even have today?
Me: what were they like?
Me: I cant believe we still dont have that powerful of computers yet
Me: so technically speaking... is bill gates a fake?
Me: he didnt invent anything
Me: ?
Contact: well its being slowly brought to the general public because it creates maximum profit
Me: see I wonder where our technology stopped and the alien technology started
Me: I suppose its a mixture of both still?
Contact: I have met some really smart people, it is hard to say
Me: did you ever take anything back with you? any alien materials or devices?
Me: what was the underground base called that you worked at if I may ask?
Contact: at intel I met some really great minds, I was so interested in some of the phd people, I listened and understood, and they were so happy to have someone that was hearing what they had to say, I might not be at their level but I can understand much
Me: true
Me: thats really cool to have experiences like that
Me: was it area 51?
Me: or under it
Me: yeah so i've heard
Me: all around the us or the world?
Me: you worked at THE area 51? thats amazing
Me: so basically its not just our government thats in on this whole thing?
Contact: there were thousands of people there it was a city all by itself
Me: damn thats deep
Contact: I wish there was more information on this stuff, but it is a hard thing to understand, most people would freak
Me: oh yeah I know
Me: I know exactly how you feel
Me: its so unbelievable to some people
Me: so what do you truly believe is going on? in concerns to the alien invasion
Me: or is this just a peaceful share of technology
Me: I love how we're basically just "cattle" definitely not on the top of the food chain...
Contact: well, there is a gut feeling for me, I cant help feeling that its in their ballpark and they give us just a little to make us happy
Me: yeah I share the same feeling
Me: some things just seem to fit together too well
Contact: I dont know if we can do much to defeat them if they want to get us in the end, it is a really big "game" and I just dont know
Me: do you believe in god?
Contact: I believe in a ultimate power that I call god and I talk to him every night
Me: as in faith?
Me: this really is a lot to take in huh
Me: and you've been spending a lifetime doing it
Me: yeah and it sucks
Contact: I hope there is more to my life then just live and die
Me: well I think there really is... but we've been getting lied to all this time and there's so much more to life than we know
Me: thats what i�m finding out
Contact: you know, life is short, I have gone thru so much #, its almost funny
Contact: I want more and more just to be the # away from all people
Me: I think somehow this information needs to come out
Me: people have to start opening there eyes
Me: I know it really isnt
Me: it really makes you feel helpless
Me: to the government were just cattle raised and controlled
Contact: the country can make you vanish just like any other
Me: to benefit them
Me: exactly.
Contact: you can be taken off the street for any reason or none at all
Me: yup
Me: scary
Contact: i�m gonna reboot I still can get into et 1 with voice
Me: ok
Me: about the crash in area 51 and all that
Me: oh god what
Me: were you around for that?
Me: really?
Me: that bad?
Me: will you tell me about it another time?
Me: ok ok

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He also said that we think that we have weapons powerful enough to defend ourselves against the greys.... but... we dont know if its enough to help... the most interesting thing that really made me realize on how far behind we are technologically is that 20 years ago he's worked on computers that are faster than the ones we have TODAY! THATS PATHETIC!! We have to open our eyes... and rise up somehow... There has to be something we can do to stop this from happening....

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
and that in reference to the levels below to where he worked, they were told not to ever go down or they will be killed, they do not posses enough clearance.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't mean to bring your excitement down, but the guy is a liar. Anyone with a basic knowledge of military operations (not to mention a basic teaching of English grammar) can realise immediately.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well... we were just typing fast its nothing special... and he said it wasnt anything to do with the military, he was a civilian. he was just in one of the division that after he got enought clearance, he would recieve devices, metals... etc and have to determine its function and how it worked.... just keep an open mind, and humor the text

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Don't mean to bring your excitement down, but the guy is a liar. Anyone with a basic knowledge of military operations (not to mention a basic teaching of English grammar) can realise immediately.

Do you like Dr. Phil Simon? Or do you want to be like him?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This guy is a fake!!!! If you ever get clearence like he said he did, they have to sign something and do it while being video taped. It allows the government to do what ever they want with you, if you speak about any thing that is classified. If it is declassified i think you can talk about it, but i think it has to have been made public first.

If this person was for real he would have been killed by now. The governmnet could have sent someone to kill him in the middle of the street. That person would not have broken any laws. If you tell any secrets your constitutional rights are taken away.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
porschedrifter was this VI chat on computer

or by phone/in person?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
it was on yahoo messenger... in the et room but this chat was private... i will continue to talk to him about it and ask for details in things you guys want... im still optimistic... and he did say "i thought i would have been dead by now" and also he said that he can get called back any time they want him.
I guess he's tired of hiding the truth.

I was listening to him talking on the voice in the room one night and i was asking him questions... some he would type the answers and some he would say publicly but he sounded honest as if his answers were second nature to him.

and as to my earlier post with the chat, this happened today.. this was a saved file straight from yahoo messenger, i only brought it into word and edited some of my spelling mistakes.

I've been reading and visiting abovetopsecret for a while now, this is really my first post.. i just want to say you have a new member to "the family" ....and I believe

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
sounds like IRC chat because he talks about getting voice in the chatroom....

they wont kill him neccessarily... as long as he doesnt have proof and all he can do is talk, then there will be a lot of people that wont believe him anyway, so what would the point in kill him be?

I'm not saying I believe that transcript, but it is an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

so your the founder of ATS? And you replied to my post thats pretty cool.. I have a question.. what made you decide to make this site in the first place?

by the way, thanks for helping me open my eyes, i love this site

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting. I think everyone knows that the government keeps a technology curve above what public consumers can get. I had no idea that they had that much of a technology curve on us.

they wont kill him neccessarily... as long as he doesnt have proof and all he can do is talk, then there will be a lot of people that wont believe him anyway, so what would the point in kill him be?

I agree. The government just doesnt go around killing people, they likely warn them first. He said he could be called up any time again, probably if something that he designed goes wrong they can call him to fix it, and they wont find out he died because he said something.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorry to crash the party, but this sounds too good! I have my suspisions about the Guys motives. People who work out at Area 51 are usually much more tight-lipped then that. I think that we need to look into any admission like this very carefully before we except it as fact. Remember: Denying Ignorance is no only about not trusting them when they tell us they Don't have something, but also about being careful when we told they have something that seems unbelieveable.

Tim

"Remember you can decieve a person in two ways, either you make them think that you're not there, when you are, OR, you make them think you are there when you're Not!" ~ Unknown Retired Brittish Army General

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
yes i agree with you ghost... Like i said i dont know WHY IN THE HELL he would be telling me this, so openly... without even having to pry... but... i dunno... give me some ideas on things to ask him.... he seems to be very level headed... not trying to influence anything on me, or that sort of thing. I still havent asked him why he is telling me this stuff so "easily" knowing that this is considered top secret information and he could be killed? Am i at risk for releasing any information like this? eh i dont know... but i'm still going to ask him and get every little piece of information i can out of him
i suggest going into the et room on yahoo messenger and listening... although i do not want to give away his name, since he doesnt know I've been posting this information

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You need him to somehow prove himself, and his old position at Area 51. Ask him specific details, stuff that might catch him out. Did he catch a janet to work everyday? Where did he live, Las vegas or at the base. How many hangers does Area 51 have etc.

I would seriously love t obeleive waht he is saying but there a too many people out on the web who enjoy spreading bull# chances are he is just another one.

Welcome to the board porschedrifter

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
yes i agree with you ghost... Like i said i dont know WHY IN THE HELL he would be telling me this, so openlyter

Very possibly because he was just taking the piss? If you hang around chatrooms long enough you'll find there are always people getting their kicks impersonating people they ain't to those gullible enough to swallow it....especially in conspiracy and UFO chats.

The guy doesn't talk of anything that hasn't been openly published before, and for some kind of Electronics Scientist he has a VERY basic style of grammar. Can you really picture an Alien technology engineering egghead using phrases such as "I had a high security clearance, it was so cool", then in then when the discussion turns to Area 51 itself, a place apparently overflowing with 'cool' stuff, he deviates directly off course to tell you they had Bowling there?!

Get real!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Facts:

1) some guy on the internet speaks about aliens in Area 51

2) this guy presents no evidence whatsoever of his claims

3) dialog is posted on a paranormal site

When aliens land, wake me up. Until then, stop spreading s**t and go f**k a lady or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hey sabbyj whats you avatar mean? and I'm goin to try to get some hard evidence... and ask him some questions... maybe i'll be able to get some documents. and just to clear things up... he wasnt in the room all bragging about how he worked there or anything like that, he was just simply talking about electronics and computers and having a conversation on the theory of time travel with another person, i started talking about the grays and the conspiracy's to the invasion playing around and we got into a conversation about things. and thats how it happened.. i would ask him questions and he would answer me simple as that.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by porschedrifter
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the most interesting thing that really made me realize on how far behind we are technologically is that 30 years ago he's worked on computers that are faster than the ones we have TODAY! THATS PATHETIC!!

hmmmm the guy is 43 years old and he workd on the computer's 30 years ago so that means that he was 13 years old when he workd on it. WOW smart fella.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by HYPER]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
First and formost WELCOME!!!! I've read your chat session and frankly I am skeptical to the extreme...

THat's meaningless though because YOU are the one talking to this dude. Keep prying and asking the questions, if nothing else it's relatively interesting reading...

I have a question for you... Have you ever REALLY DRIFTED a Porsche? I am serious and would like to kow if you are into drifting...

PEACE...
m...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join