It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red pill or blue pill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
red pill or blue pill

www.newswithviews.com...

an interesting read at the least, i kind of wonder even if this is true, and i beleive it is ( mind you it will probably take a few months for you to be able to accept the possible truth of this message, since ignorance is truly bliss) wether us humans need a structure like this to be kept in place. sometimes i wonder just how intelligent the human mind actually is and how complacent humans can be and how there DESIRE to know the truth about things is minimal compared with there desire to be accepted and belong( although this is often faked i.e made up of fake people) and just do things that feel good ( can't blame us for that one)

what i'm saying is that yes there is a hidden power structure in the world today (hidden in a sense that they are a super elite they care less about political affiliations, or nationalism, only about power and money they put on a dog and pony show for the rest of us, but they are able to do it on autopilot since (And this is key) they incorporated the mechanisms to teach what they wanted to teach us thru the public school systems about 100 years ago (by sizing up and selecting and then grooming a group of doctorate scholars to teach there perspectives thru education and writing of history, and the popular media (newspapers, and tv) and those that wanted jobs in these fields soon had to follow suit , so that are behaviors and attitudes (collectivism) would be shaped to be in line with the elite's plan of quelling independent thought and sustaining there power. keeping us working, being married and collecting as much money as we can for them and instituting the social pressures that are used as leverage to give us the desire to follow these life paths as well as learn there perspectives they wanted us to see from half truth's regarding history

i'm not sure why people are all that mad when they finally are able to accept this, i mean if i lived in africa of something i would be furious and in other nations were they take your rights away (wait they are starting to do this here) but they are doing to protect me from terrorist (right they must be) unless they are laying the ground work for doing what is necessary to create a ONE WORLD GOV'T and they need to strip some of the rights in a STEP WISE fashion from the most "free" country by doing so , heck rememer the super elite they have no ties to there certain party's (republican of democrat) ( btw they are very much one party although they try to convince you that there canditates have different opinions (which often polarizes the beleifs of the public one way or the other) to the amusement of the poloticians who are running for high office who have strikingly similiar agendas on the bigger issues while they highlight or even *create* other issues *emotional* issues i.e abortion, in there campagins to polarize voters based along "party lines".) there only ties are to money and greed. the only one's elected to high positions in gov't are done so with this group's approvement and some are part of this elite group made up or consisting of the latter groups

skull and bones (yale)

Council on Foreign Relations

we should all truly be thankful this new year that we have the life and opportunity's that we do living in america, especially since we are one (terrorist attack, or political propoganda attack) away from losing more of our rights and then being willing to accept this one world gov't, mind you this will probably need to be in conjunction with the rapid decline of the DOLLAR's value and then and only then when YOUR standard of living is effected will you wake up and say hey " WTF is going on" but it is human nature to be complacent and get comfortable

take the red pill u can still function in society and u don't have to be some crazy, but maybe i should be maybe i have just become complacent, but i need to figure out what to do when the powers that be , strip americans again of our rights (which is a necessary step in laying the ground work for one world gov't) how many people in america employed in a service industry and what will happen is probably a domino effect, as peoples disposable income or worth of the dollar goes down and inflation goes up, they will have less buying power and be more careful with what they spend it on, then those employed in the service industry will take a hit, and then the dominos start to fall, prices of goods will go up, and then who will be there to save us, THE ONE WORLD GOV'T that's who and that will be the only way americans are willing to accept it, when they need it.

but i'll ask again does anyone else have a better plan, given the power structure in place what is the better plan than this option, i doubt we will ever live in a peaceful society and as part of the materialistic life we are conditioned to love we very well may not be possible to enjoy materialistic goods ( fancy cars, jewelry, boats, ) without greed being a driving force to obtain these things so who would be willing to trade in all there materialistic goods and the happiness it gives them to embrace a more peaceful more simple helping others first life style ( kinda sounds like the amish to me) well as long as it is socially acceptable to freely enjoy pleasuring women, other wise it will be more of a struggle for me to accept, but love and infininte love of others is the highest and strongest emotion so i will be willing to do anything for the pursuit of that.

new topics

join