It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange chrismas pic with orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have read about orbs before but do not now to much about them.at chrismas I took a pic of my doughter and thare was three perfect circles in it.I will post the pics 2 if I can find out ware to download them to,I also live a block away from a indian barealground.

[edit on 11-09-06 by slayerfan]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan

I have read about orbs before but do not now to much about them.at chrismas I took a pic of my doughter and thare was three perfect circles in it.

I'll save you the trouble. If you did not physically see the orbs that you had photographed, the most likely explanation is they were caused by dust or some other particulate matter on the camera lens.

These types of orbs have been discussed in numerous threads here.

This is one of the latest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

I'll save you the trouble. If you did not physically see the orbs that you had photographed, the most likely explanation is they were caused by dust or some other particulate matter on the camera lens.

jees give the guy a chance...he lives near an indian(native american?) burial ground.

I wanna see the pics.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Orbs are always dust, I bet that right now, if i wanted too, I could hit the fan in my room, photograph the results, and have myself a an ORB party.
I've been a paranormal investigation in my spare time for nearly a year now, and I can tell you that I have not found a single Orb that was not explained or dust. Same with the group i've been with (which has asked to remain nameless, however, if you live in Flordia, or southern Georgia and need a group of investigations, Message me and i'll contact them).

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Orbs Info. Movie

Here is a good movie for anyone who thinks orbs are ghosts. It take a few mins to download but it's worth the wait.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is tinWiki's page on Orbs.

tinwiki.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was in my backyard and I saw some orbs floating around. So I took a picture. They did show up, along with a red aura. It was really cool. Who said orbs only show up on camera and not to the human eye?

Maybe they really are ghosts! Woooo!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

hey baby, Those pics aren't orbs, they are dust, trust me, I am sitting at your house right now, and I have gone through all rour pictures, so, I know what they are... ciao, baby

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Actually i just found a camera glitch/error yesterday on my camera.
A red dot i got on my 4 photos while photographing my "wall". So the camera can trick you.

But what you got is probably some dust

new topics

top topics

join