It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Writings Of The Order And Sect Of The Illuminati document

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hello, this is my first post here, though I have lurked for some time now.
Several articles I have read about the Illuminati mention a document issued in 1786 or 1787 by the Bavarian Government titled (English version) "The Original Writings Of The Order And Sect Of The Illuminati", which was sent to all the heads of Church and State in Europe. This warning was ignored (according to those fore-mentioned articles, due to the power of the Illuminati already being too great). My question is, is there anywhere I can read this document in it's entirety, not just the bits and pieces I've seen so far. I have looked online, all references I've found just lead back to the same articles. It just seems an important enough document for any conspiracy theorist to have more than just tidbit information on. Thanks in advance for any replies.
BC51

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello,
The illuminati is real! Here is a link to a website:
www.occult100.com...
Here is a link to a bookstore about the illuminati!
www.wierus.com...
Heres a link to the actual 1787 book about the illuminati that you can buy!
www.wierus.com...

HAVE FUN CAUSE EVERYTHING is about to change!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'd love to see that document in it's entirety too.

However, your links didn't contain the information we're looking for?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Keep in mind guys that the originals would've been written in german. There wouldn't be all that much interest in having it translated into english, published in many editions, and even uploaded to the internet. I mean, in the end, the illuminati were a small, short lived 18th century fraternity.

which was sent to all the heads of Church and State in Europe. This warning was ignored

?
The church and state annihilated the AISB. They wiped them out, they didn't ignore the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nygdan what is the AISB? I know the German govt disbanded the Bavarian Illuminati but it's also believed that it may not have disappeared but just went underground.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.

AISB.

I kind of like it better than 'the illuminati', at least for now it seems a little more fun. Also, it is a little helpful to use it when I mean the 'known' history of the organization, as opposed to the possible, later, conspiracy theories of their history.

Indeed, its beleived that they went underground, and that their agents not too long thereafter fomented the French Revolution.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Keep in mind guys that the originals would've been written in german.

Weishaupt

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good find tamahu!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Now don't you German-speaking Masons go using those books to make plans for world-domination, you hear?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, I also spent like hour or 2 searching this book, but unfortunately I don't know German and on English there is virtualy no info, thought I found a short recital of the book on Russian, by the best expert on this topic in Russia, here is the link: ufolog.nm.ru...

and here machine is translation, (I'm too lazy to do it myself)

For the general public this document became accessible only in 1875, when the messenger of Bavarian Illyuminatov on the way from Frankfurt into Paris was killed by lightning, and the part of this information about the plot of world scale became accessible.

Thus, the "new testament of satan" says: - the first secret about a matter of control of people - mastery of public opinion, moreover it is necessary to so it takes a long time sow discords, doubts and to spread the contradicting each other views, until people are lost finally and lose orienting in the confusion, and will not solve, which is better in political questions to not at all have its own opinion. Must be excited people dissatisfaction; to be extended bezdukhovnaya, unclean and contrary literature. Further, the task of press it is to prove incapacity not -Illhminatov in all regions of state and religious life.

- the second secret lies in the fact that as the chief concern to place the weakness of people, all bad habits, entire lamentable, and all errors - until people cease to understand each other.

-, first of all, it is necessary to fight with the force of individual personality, since there is nothing more dangerous it. If it possesses creative spiritual energy, it in the state to dostich' of greater, than millions of people.

- by means of the envy, the hatred, the discords and the war, through the deprivations, hunger and propagation of infection (for example, AIDS - note of the author) all peoples must be brought to the fact that they not will more see any output, furthermore as to completely return into the subordination To illyuminatam.

- if any state blown up by revolution or as a result of the Civil War stands before the danger of the attack of external enemy, then this the always favorable course of events works in our benefit.

- it is necessary people to train to that so that they would take the receipts as authentic coins, they was satisfied by outer side, strove for pleasures, being located in the continuous search for something new, being tangled in it and finally following Illyuminatami; this it is possible to dostich' through a good reward of masses for their subordination; it is possible to draw by the same their attention.

- by means of the corruption of society people will be deprived of any belief in God.

- through the sequential working by in a word oral and written, and also the specially developed forms of the fraud of mass will be inclined to the side of the will Of illyuminatov.

The ability independently to think must be liquidated in people by means of the introduction of the teaching of finished views; spiritual forces must be blown up by the application of empty demagogy. The free thoughts, advanced by parties, must by the speakers Of illyuminatov be extended so that in the people, tired from the hearing, it would be manufactured aversion to the speakers of any orientations. In contrast to that, the state study Of illyuminatov must present to citizens in not the tiresome form so that they could quietly perceive it.

- masses must remain they are blind, unreasonable and deprived of their own opinion so that they could not discuss on the themes of political system; govern them must valid, but inexorable force and principle subordinate to Unconditional authority.

- world supremacy it is possible to dostich' only by roundabout ways, by means of the goal-directed undermining of all authentic freedoms - legislation, the order of selections, presses, the freedom of personality, and, first of all, the system of training and forming the peopl

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
babel.altavista.com...

you can translate it yourself here in its entirety, or ask your Russian friends for better transaltion unfortunately this forum doesn't allow posting of more than 4000 characters....

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ok guys you don't have to pay 480 EURO anymore to read Weipsaut dark work, here is his letters found in messenger body struck by the lighting,

www.bilderberg.org... here it is

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by svarrog

Where's the letter? All I see is a copy of John Robison's Proof of a Conspiracy.

I have parts of the documents found on Jacob Lang on that faithful July 10th 1785 night, and nowhere does it mention Satan. It is mostly instructions on infiltrating Masonic Lodges. The documents found sown into Lang's clothes were used to step up the authorities' investigation of the Illuminati.

[edit on 7/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
letters are in the Illuminati chapter of that book! He brings there some original letters found on body of Jacob Lang, just scroll and read. The name of Satan he doesn't mentiones, but it is referred by Mr. Begounov, an expertert in the subject, so guess he knows more. What kind of docs do you got? can you scan/attach them here?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by svarrog

I see letters, but I don't see any letters that were supposedly found on Lang's body. Is the incident even mentioned in Proofs of a Conspiracy?

There are lots of documents originating from members of the Illuminati. Jacob Lang didn't have all these works with him. (remember the documents were sown into his clothing.)

I highly doubt any expert on the Illuminati would mention Satan. I have read Rene Leforestier's 1915 doctoral thesis on the Bavarian Illuminati, and surely if any references to Satan were made in the writings of the Illuminati, he would've mentioned it.

I have translated the compromising letter found on Lang used by the authorities to further prosecute the Illuminati in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't heard about Yuri Begunov before you mentioned it, but I see he promotes the Protocols of Zion as fact. (anti-Semite?) I have to doubt that he is more knowledgeable on the subject than Mr. LeForestier, whose work on the Bavarian Illuminati is cited by numerous scholars.

[edit on 10/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackCopter51
Hello, this is my first post here, though I have lurked for some time now.
Several articles I have read about the Illuminati mention a document issued in 1786 or 1787 by the Bavarian Government titled (English version) "The Original Writings Of The Order And Sect Of The Illuminati", which was sent to all the heads of Church and State in Europe. This warning was ignored (according to those fore-mentioned articles, due to the power of the Illuminati already being too great). My question is, is there anywhere I can read this document in it's entirety, not just the bits and pieces I've seen so far. I have looked online, all references I've found just lead back to the same articles. It just seems an important enough document for any conspiracy theorist to have more than just tidbit information on. Thanks in advance for any replies.
BC51

I have them here in a French translation. All 800+ pages of the Einige Originalschriften des Illuminatenordens and Nachtrag von weiteren Originalschriften. They are in the process of being translated into English as we speak. In a month or so I will begin posting them on the internet in installments. I have purchased a domain name for the project already. ConspiracyNut 23 says he'll help with the translations as well.

It will be the first time that the Original Documents will be available in their entirety in English.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Le Forestier, as you know, wrote the best and most complete work on the Order. Even the German professors who today are uncovering heretofore unknown lists and information on the Illuminati; they even praise Les illuminés de Bavière et la Franc-Maçonnerie allemande, and say that today it is still the best ever written, in any language.

The excerpt you've translated from the book - about Jacob Lang (Le Forestier gets his name wrong, though; it is actually Johann Jakob Lanz [1735 – 1785 Regensburg, Germany]) - that was indeed the extent of it; i.e., no secret instructions for the Grand Orient of France, or the planning of the French Revolution, as some leg-pullers have been spewing for centuries.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Could you show us the web address of your site?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join