It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I remember when I was younger I wanted to go dinosaur hunting.

Yea......it was the 90s, give me a break.

I did research and found that there were tribes and such that believed them to still exist. Encounters and stuff. Is there any validility to this? I know this is a far shot (since it's cryptozoology) but is there any proof, prints, or anything?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In many rural tropical area's round South America/Africa sighting's of huge lumbering beast's were heard of. Actually there's some very old photo's made by explorer's and Cowboy's who traveld this region.

It's all really interesting

take a look here

www.skygaze.com...

It might talk about the afircan mokee mamba or somthin like that i don't member that name

If you want more look at a crptozoology site or 2, but how bout you

You think they could still exist?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
mokele mbembe is what its called its supposed to be in the congo along with others like emela ntouka and Mbielu-mbielu-mbielu and other heres the site thatll tell u about them www.mokelembembe.com i very much doubt their dinosaurs though but mokele mbembe sightings say its slightly different then the dinosaur era sauropod and that its smaller and has some feathers or horn on its head so who knows evolution has its surprises

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If there were dinosaurs existing today, then someone would make Jurrassic Park a reality!

new topics

top topics

join