It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Padran guard from Iran and US special forces in fire fight inside Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just on Sky news no links as yet..

Padran guard special forces and us specials forces have fought a running fire fight resulting in the deaths of several padran guard soldiers. They had on them many sophisticated arms devices, and were alledged to be on route to shia areas to resupply them.

All the dead carried documentation to prove where they come from and who they were...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Can you supply a link to the skynews you are mentioning?
Would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is the Link to the Sky News Website.
They dont have anything on the website at the moment, and I havent seen it on American TV yet, so this is a waiting game and hopefully the story will break soon on the web.

I know we dont have all of the facts in yet but why would these guys have documentation on them? You would think they would want to hide their identity.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No links as yet as i clearly stated, but am going to as soon as it appears.

Im waiting for it, as i just watched it on the TV news.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ok, think about this for a minute folks. as much as i believe that iran is as much as involved in iraq as we are, i just want to point out one little detail:

when US special forces plan a clandestine operation in a country in which the US in not involved in combat operations above the table, what is the first thing said forces do before going in?

get rid of all documentation proving who they are

dont you think it would be a bit fishy for iranian special forces troops to be captured in iraq with all of their personal identification papers on them?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK so its just been on CBS night time news here in the UK as well.

Still I cannot find any online references to it as yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
dont you think it would be a bit fishy for iranian special forces troops to be captured in iraq with all of their personal identification papers on them?

Not if the object is to start a war with Iran. They did it in the gulf of tonkin to start vietnam. Bush said one last surge before we give up. They need to spark a war with Iran in order to maintain the war and keep our troops in the region forever.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Not if the object is to start a war with Iran.

umm, yeah...that was the point. it would be just a little too obvious.

of course OTOH, ahmadidenutjob is pretty shrewd himself. he could very well be intentionally setting his own people up for US capture with unrefuteable proof on their persons in order to push the US into a confrontation in front of the whole world....kind of a put up or shut up kind of deal.

new topics

top topics

join