It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA emits photons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
video.google.co.uk...

Have a check of this. Words fail me in the enormity of this mans words.

To sum it up. All humans have a massively hot energy source within them, and all human DNA emits photons of energy all the time, non-stop..

Watch from about 2hrs 20 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes. Bretter still, watch the whole thing, as it is truely, truely mind alteringly life alteringly stunning.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
you rule.... WAY ABOVE from me..

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS!!!!!

He is impeccable with words.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Now, I know this is frowned on in ATS....

But im #bumping# this to make sure some of you folks watch this mans video!

It is mind alteringly amazing video.

Please watch it, and add some comments here afterwards!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Okay, I watched the whole video.... in short... he did the most amazing job so far that I've seen without looking like a tin-foil hat wearing moron..
This is an under-statement but I think everyone who visits ATS/BTS/Politics... etc... should watch this video... children/school kids.. everyone..

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Im checking it out now, 3 hours is a long watch in low res

BTW I love this Tsarion guy ive been reading and listening to his material for over a year now and he is very inciteful. He has a few concepts in common with Jordan Maxwell and they often cite each others work.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Apparently, (i read this in a book recently,and heard it elsewhere), they took some DNA and put it in a vacuum, before they did that, they recorded where the photons were in the vacuum.....scattered as expected.

They put the DNA in the tube and the photons all ligned up with the Helix of the DNA. When they took tyhe DNA away, the photons retained the shape, still following the heilix shape, THIS IN ITS SELF SHOWS THAT DNA SOMEHOW IMPRINTS ITS EXISTANCE IN THE FABRIC OF SPACE ITSELF!!

We ARE multi-dementional beings people......these are exiting times in which we live, to be privy to this infomation is really great

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
They put the DNA in the tube and the photons all ligned up with the Helix of the DNA. When they took tyhe DNA away, the photons retained the shape, still following the heilix shape, THIS IN ITS SELF SHOWS THAT DNA SOMEHOW IMPRINTS ITS EXISTANCE IN THE FABRIC OF SPACE ITSELF!!

We ARE multi-dementional beings people......these are exiting times in which we live, to be privy to this infomation is really great

You can't stop a photon, therefore they can't keep a helix shape
they can be slowed down or absorbed, but not completely stopped, they are massless...

[edit on 8-1-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not to toss the wet blanket on the party here, but any object hotter than absolute zero constantly emits photons.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm gona be the jerk of the thread and call it old news!!
Haha, j/k, awesome video, well not really old news, but scientist did discover that various part of the human bodies do infact emit photons, disovery news did had a story on it about a year and a half ago: dsc.discovery.com...

top topics

join