It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to everyone..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just joined the site..it's a great place to share ideas and thoughts..and ...the result of a graet effort ..no doubt about that..

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome Cybernative, you'll find a lot of stuff here i can asure you, and as always said; Deny ignorance!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes. ATS is an awsome site. Plenty to read here.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey there, Cybernative.

Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ty everyone for your warm welcomes...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Our population of enthusiastic contributors seems to be growing by the day! Glad to have you as one of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WELCOME!!

new topics

top topics

join