It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not the Aliens, Humans are the Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I fail to understand the logic behind humans being aliens... Lots of the amino acids that constitute living beings did come from meteors soon after the earth was formed, so technically most of the matter that we are made off doesn't come from earth, alright.
However the evolution of man is explainable, no need to involve alien genetic masters

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i do beleive in most of what darkmind said but interesting theory i think ive heard it bnefor but nice thought and your not crazy my freind for posting this trust me ive heard a lot stranger

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Amoungus,
Whats the difference, if i told you little gray aliens told me or I thought is was an inteesting topic to make you aware of and think about it.

Its cool though and makes you think.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Amoungus,
Whats the difference, if i told you little gray aliens told me or I thought is was an inteesting topic to make you aware of and think about it.

Its cool though and makes you think.

AA

It is cool, as you say, but I would figure someone who was in contact with them, as you claim you are, maybe you'd focus on telling us fact instead of posing questions?

It is nice food for thought though, and a good topic. Just thought it strange for you to post a "maybe" question. Im assuming you know the answer to your question?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Actually I don't know the answer although I have made several inquiries it is one question they simply refuse to answer.

Go figure.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
AA -

By giving a clear defined answer to that question they might be worried about blowing the control on the experiment - part of human spiritual evolution is a process of faith and personal revelation.

Having the answers handed point blank would defeat the whole process.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why dont you just told us you claim you speak to aliens on a regular basis. LOL Thats if anyone believes that.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So far the grays are robots, silicone based life-forms, future versions of ourselves time-travelling, autistic people returning as grays, aliens from another world, residents of this world who normally reside in another dimension and also multi-verse morphs of our present day selves.

This head spins 360 degrees. What about all of the above. Or the essential character of some of the other star nation peoples. It's reasonable to imagine all sorts of possibilities.

I heard of one incident where someone saw a gray working on a heart attack patient and when the person became conscious, the gray told them not to look and morphed into a person.

Hard to make any conclusive conclusions with all that morphing going on. Simply adds more emphasis to that old platitude, be careful how you treat people the next one just might be a hidden saint, or gray.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Other than that, it's quite plain humans are so totally freaky different from all the other apes, that we're probably all some sort of alien. At least to someone in another galaxy - far, far away.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's true that humans are aliens to the rest of the other worlds in our galaxy and universe unless our origins are different than we have been assuming. Of course anyone might be considered an alien if they are not from the area they are visiting.

However I think this speculation is more along the lines of some advanced alien experiment where some aliens took some ape DNA and transformed them into our species as an experiment. The experiment now looks like it could go out of control and is acting like a virus spreading and multiplying and depleting resources in each area it occupies. If the virus escapes into the galaxy it may become impossible to contain. Therefore, you could speculate, it's just a matter of time before this experiment as mankind is about to be reset to a more controllable condition.

Actually you could even speculate God and Satan were just a couple of entities who created a large hologram we call the universe and they gave us free will as an experiment just to see what we do. They are watching everything to see who wins their experiment. Both think they will win but the rules were limited intervention and the experiment must run it's course until there is a clear winner. Perhaps each gets to take the sims (us) as their toys when their experiment is over. That would be a surprise if you suddenly woke up on a new planet.

Of course I think the alien out of control experiment is more along the speculative lines of discussion of this thread. I actually heard a similiar theory where the aliens are nervous about us escaping. That could be an interesting story where humans escape into the galaxy and cause all kinds of havoc. I think L. Ron Hubbard in his Mission Earth series of 10 books had a similiar idea.
cover of 10th book
www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

In the L. Ron Hubbard book series, when the alien leaders discovered Earth was real they ordered our entire sector quarantined and forbidden as a threat too great to the rest of the universe. Any mention of Earth was stricken from all their records just like we were a virus like the Bubonic plague. I read that whole series before personal computers became popular. Great fiction. I enjoyed every book.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To refer to any entity as alien is to alienate the self from all that is, thus uncoupling the reality of the observer that is beholding the perception and consequently transforming Outfinite connectedness into datached illusion. To alienate from Existence is to splice Existence in two; reality and illusion.

Reality+Illusion=Existence; accept all and all is revealed

To refer to any entity as alien is to alienate the self and creates the self which previously did Not Exist.

It is not the "uni"verse, it is not one, one is merely a by-product of the Omni-verse, a simple number. All is all, Eternity is Eternity, not one. One Exists in Everything, Everything is Not only one.

To alienate is to fragment consciousness; pain is the effect

[edit on 28-12-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
...and the story begins...

-Is everything under control?
-It remains one last thing to take care of.
-What is it?
He was unsure to tell about. Satan had betrayed him before. He was sure he would claim the cure for his own.
-Come on, we are a team, aren't we?
-So?
-Listen, i made all the speculations. The Kid is infected.
-I know, i know...
God's mind was preoccupied to what would happen to that poor kid. His eyes always looked at him with compassion for his hard work. At least when his patient had his eyes open. In comma conditions sensations decline to zero, although never reach it.
-Then, what are you waiting for? God, i do know your feelings about me and although i can do nothing about it your are obliged as a doctor. What will you say to his relatives?

The door opened slidly and after a second thought Satan entered the dark room. He closed the door behind his as he reassured nobody followed him, he approached the sleeping kid.
-Here we are boy, just a small sting to go.
The boy was under comma condition and make no move of resistence.
With the help af an injection he threw a small ball of an ''polychemic meteor''.
He was sure about his success. The council of ''Higher Beings'' would approve his initiative and would verify his appliance into their breathren.
An evil smile outlined in his face. He pissed again God. What a fool of a scientist.
-''Let's take a closer look'', said Satan while going near the microscope to see clearly the change.
The meteor was heading towards earth. He thought how stupidly was God to name it ''Heaven'' so he changed it into ''Earth''. Earth was the name of his doughter. She was ill long ago under God's surveillance but doctors failed to protect her. There was God, too. There, did nothing to support her immune system and still has his position in the council. This is going to end. The meteor struck the cell, broke the outer-membrane and stopped just before it hit the core. He waited for a couple of minutes, when changes were set into motion. He swept the persiration from his forehead and took again a closer look.
-Done, he said and left

-I really cannot understand
-Me either, doc. We were sure this would stop, but the situation has taken a different tide.
-It all my fault
-No its not, i really trust you are going to fix it. The point is that we don't know how or what created this ''life-form'' but as far as i can see it's spreading linearly.
-what cause this genetic manipulation. Is eight hours period enough to evolve all so fast?
God was nervous and could not answer their questions clearly. He remembered the day Earth was dying. He was still nervous and she died. ''This is not going to happen again'' he thought.

Two hours later he endered the lab
-Micheal, have you abducted the life-forms i asked you?
-Yes, doc
-Gabriel, have you manipulated them, into de-accelerating life forms?
-Oui, doctor. Just like we did at school.
-Ok everybody, operation ''Religion'' is about to begin.

-Tell kid's father that we have decreased the spreading of ''human'' virus
-And what will i answer if he asks me why we didn't wiped the infection out
-Tell him that this virus might be of good use to us and take advantage of it
-I don't understand
-You will once i send you the files of program ''Evolution''

I will be a great author one day. Lol

Did u like it?

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Dragonlike]

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Dragonlike]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
funny how the human mind is trying to rationalise its purpose for conciousness without really knowing who or what we are

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'll offer an online dictionary definition of alien:

al·ien /ˈeɪlyən, ˈeɪliən/ Pronunciation [eyl-yuhn, ey-lee-uhn]
–noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
–adjective
5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.

Here are more definitions:

1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2 A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3 A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4 A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5 Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.

AA, in what sense do you think we are alien? What are your thoughts on our physical origins? I'd like to know what your take is on it, especially since you've asked your contacts and have not received an answer.

I think thesun is right in his observation that we are talking about "alien" and other such ideas without first understanding who or what we are.

Practically speaking, everything in this universe is made from the same "stuff"; it originates from the same place. Nothing in this universe is alien to anything else in this universe.

Putting the question of our physical presence here on the planet aside, I wanted to ask AA something else. It's possible that we physically originated from another planet, but whichever planet or solar system we may have physically traveled from (our ancestors anyway) we are still a part of this universe, and alien to nothing.

My question to AA is, if you take, for argument's sake, the idea, specifically, that our consciousness is separate from our bodies (you have to believe in our soul, or consciousness as separate here), and that it enters the body at birth, where does this consciousness originate? Where is the "place" that this consciousness originates?

Is this "place" shared by the grays, or by the energy inhabiting the grays?

Also, is it possible that either we "agree" before we are born to partake in what you call "the experiment", or that we are simply directed here without our knowing, or against our will?

Do you think that the grays die and have souls like we do (poster Imdazi in your "Communication..IS Now Underway" claims to be a grey, and claims to have had an out of body experience as a grey, so I that might suggest that they do)? In other words, do the grays and humans both die and go to the same place?

If we all go to, or come from the same place, then we are not alien in spirit, or with regard to our consciousness - at least to each other.

Also, do you think that everyone deals with the grays, either while they're alive, or if they're in other realms (physical or non-physical), or do you think many are involved with other, different beings?

Sleeper (and maybe John Lear, altough I haven't read enough on the "soul collector), I believe, would say that we are directed here by the greys (I can't recall if it was against our will, although sleeper has said that this is a prison planet).

I would say that given our very limited, patchwork, and potentially false view of this universe in which we live, that everything incuding ourselves are alien to what we consider "us" (i.e., the small body we inhabit and drive to work everyday) - everything is alien to what we consider ourself.

We're almost like fish in the sea that feel like the sea is disconnected and different from them...

Just like thesun suggests, we are alien to ourselves. We don't even know who or what we are, and we have no idea where we come from, or why we are here.

Thanks in advance for your response...

[edit on 28-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Alien Agenda,
Just an update on trying the color meditation. I have done such for about a week, daily, now and find that the visulation has gotten much easier and the meditative state is very easy to achieve using this method. I find that it is easier for me to think of "painting" the quadrant in the desired color and then mentally resonating that color for the minute time frames.

The first attempts with this left me in what I describe as normal meditative states but today after easily feeling my body let go (no feeling) I experienced a pulsing effect throughout my entire body. Almost like I was pulsing to a slow frequency beat. Nothing scary, nothing seen, just peaceful but STRANGE (new).

Unlike others I read in the now closed threads, I am not seeking an instant miracle meeting but am taking it slow and steady... The color meditation is powerful in its ability to develop meditative states and for that I am grateful for the knowledge.
Kent

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well there is evidence, just look outside your window. Everything that humans have created and manipulated (automobiles, houses, electricity, computers etc etc) is foreign to planet earth's nature, had we not existed to create them. A foreigner by definition means alien.

en.wikipedia.org...

humans-are-the-aliens.blogspot.com...

Peace !

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is a possibility that we represent their past. This explains the dna work, and the children that even the nordics take back to expand their genetics on their own planets. This could make some of them our descendants. I've wondered if this was actually stepping into the past from a futuristic experience. And thats why some of us feel the need to go home.
Some of their secrecy could be time travel protocol as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join