It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not the Aliens, Humans are the Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ever think that maybe the great experiment know as Earth is a virus in the universe.

Maybe we are the aliens in a morally correct universe where earth and humanity was created from a little ET’s science experiment.

Remember the ship in a bottle.

Just a thought

AA

This of my humble opinion with no contractual evidence to back it up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited confusing title

[edit on 27/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You needn't worry about convincing this little experimental entity.

I've had a similar view for several years now.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't understand what you mean. As far as I'm aware an alien is anything that is not residential to a certain place. Therefor ETs are aliens to earth, and we would be alien to thier planet.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
GE,
Please explain what your view was.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To Captainlazy:
A virus is an alien entity in the human body. It replicates, and populates. Even though new generations are born in the body, the virus is still considered alien.

I think that's what the OP is referring to when he speaks of humans. Though we live here, replicate, and populate, our nature could still be an alien one to Earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i've always thought that aliens have had some hand in the evolution of the human race, if you go on www.boblazar.com then read about wot he has to say about these beings. They refer to us as "The Containers" kind of sumthing like our scientists wud call one of their experiments. theres also the trade the american government supossedly had with the aliens, as a trade for their technology, they would be aloud to have genetic material from our race, hense abductions. From information i've been reading about the aliens, they gave us religion as a way to stop "The Containers from destroying themselves" but that also the body is just a "Vessel" for the spirit, and that the spirit can change vessels (re-incarnation). it's all very strange, but even if that info is wrong, i still believe they play a part in our evolution.

The only flaw with the religion idea is that religion has killed more people on this earth than any other attificial reason. it didnt really have the effect of "Stopping The Containers from destroying themselves" quite the oposite infact lol not a good idea on the part of the Aliens

lol ur not crazy, unless i'm crazy too, which i probably am, but we are all entitled to our beliefs yes?

cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
bill hicks said
humans are just a virus with shoes.
and i couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Interesting post, AA.

I was watching "2001 - A Space Odyssey" last night, and in the beginning chapter of the movie titled "The Dawn of Man", they seem to imply that the Black Monolith had something to do with the apes gaining more advanced intelligence than what they previously had, thus spurring the chain of events that led to the apes evolving into present day man. That is my take on it, anyway.

Is this the same sort of thing as what you had in mind(aliens aiding the Evolution theory) , or something entirely different?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mechanic 32,
No my thoughts were that earth and humanity were the real alien invaders in a pefect system in the multiverse.

Humans can't see beyond our 3rd demensional cages, so we assume through our own arrogantence that ET are the aliens.

Just wanted to put a different spin on it and get some discussion going in a what if type of forum that we are aliens in the multiverse.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
haha Rasobasi420, saw you posted, had to bite

Earth is a prison. We're all aliens, our bodies however aren't.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh right, Scientology. Forgot about that JM.

Let's stick with what we can consider facts, of which there are few to prove the OP's point. It's an interesting philosophy, but one that is extremely speculative, and without evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien AgendaJust wanted to put a different spin on it and get some discussion going in a what if type of forum that we are aliens in the multiverse.

AA

Since as far as I know we originated in this 'multiverse' then we are not alien to it. However if your talking about whether or not we originated somewhere else and were planted here... well then I can't begin to speculate

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Humans can't see beyond our 3rd demensional cages

Our existence here is not 3 dimensional. The common dimensions, heighth, width, and depth, are used to represent and make our world describable.

Our existence begins at our consciousness and extends in an ever expanding sphere into the cosmos.

Look up, look down, look at any other point between those two. How many different points can you look towards? Can you count them?

Maybe your cage has a floor, walls, and a ceiling; mine doesn't.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We are all born into a 3rd cage that our consciousness is trapped in. Only when our VL level is raised high enough do you see beyound our cages.

Your cage is the same as the rest of ous.

Its a figure os speech.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Roso, they ARE facts. How many times does the evidence have to come up. I said there are collectors, then John Lear says it. Then sleeper says it. Then even Zorgon found a facility on the moon pictures that was speculated to be... *drumroll*... the collector transfer station. What more do you want?

[edit on 27-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Roso, they ARE facts. How many times does the evidence have to come up. I said there are collectors, then John Lear says it. Then sleeper says it.

Well, with evidence like that, who needs hearsay and speculation.

Then even Zorgon found a facility on the moon pictures that was speculated to be... *drumroll*... the collector transfer station.

Luckily it was printed in Times New Roman on the top of the facility.

What more do you want?

Nothing. That is absolute proof if I ever saw it. Thank you JaguarMike for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that human souls are collected on Jupiter, then transfered to the moon for processing, where they are finally implanted into our bodies from a west coast facility.

I don't know how I could have ever doubted you.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
GE,
Please explain what your view was.

AA

That humanity, for the most part is a genetic and social experiment that is being guided and/or watched over by interested parties outside of our day to day understanding of "reality" and normal experience.

As a child, I was preoocupied with watching people interact as opposed to joining in to their dramas and social conventions, so forgive me if this comes off as a rather psuedo-scientific theory, and pardon the fact that it comes from a personal perspective as well.

The Human Experience has always been a mystery to me - even though I always had my own thoughts, interests and agendas, I was constantly being pulled into others plans and designs - whether it be personal dramas or socialization exercises. I never felt comfortable "playing the part" of the average person, and I always wondered why I never fit in.

As I grew older and became more independant of the system, I began to search for my own answers - I traveled and studied how people in different areas held different routines, vaious modes of communication, social interactions and lesuirely pursuits. I have seen the good in humanity, as well as what I percieve to be latent evolutionary traits that I can only attribute to being too closely linked to the animalistic imperitive of the human race.

Throughout my studies, I always tried to remain objective and even went so far as to refer to myself as a "modern cultural anthropologist." I can see where human error lies, and who is and who is not open to certain ideas, and I have since given up trying to change people who are dead set in their ways - they serve a function in this world, and to open them up to certain truths and realizations might not be for the overall betterment of society. Some knowledge is dangerous, as they say.

When I was a child, I frequently had a great fear of alien entities and was convinced they would vist me in the night. Just to check up on me, to make sure I was alright. I was never abducted and I have no truely remarkable stories to tell, but I always felt as if they were interested in me for a reason.

Over the years I have wondered if it's because I do not have terrestrial origins myself, or if it was just because I didn't "fit in" with any particular segment of society. There is little on this planet that interests me as far as human beings go, the social demands are rudimentary and I cannot understand the majority of them, nor can I tolerate the power plays by people I feel are beneath me....and one day over coffee and cigarettes while I people watched - I had an ephiphany, a moment of clarity where everything made sense.

Amist the throngs of shoppers I noticed a different sort of person. Several of them. Quiet, content and "in the world, but not of it". They went about their business without the same self absorbed manner with which the majority of consumers present themselves - and I started thinking.

Social heirachy. Labor force. Consumer drones. The Elite. Variations of intelligence. Life purpose, self realization. This social system of ours has been guided for a purpose.

I was a huge fan of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley when it came out, and I began to see the very same social conditioning present in people around me. Even within myself, to an extent.

Ashamedly - I have never been fortunate enough to actually interact face to face by those I feel I have the most to learn from, but I'll spare you the details of why that is for the time being.

The point is - I don't fit in. I never have. What I want to do is inhibited by human conventions of power plays, finance and other such perversions of mathmatics and ethics...I merely want to see as much of the world as possible, photograph and collect samples of rocks, music, literature and everything else I can concieve of that will attest to the human experience, and get the hell off this planet - or, at least, shift dimensions to where I am no longer having to associate with small minded and (in my view) animalistic self-perpetuating memes of dischordance.

I have been contacted inthe last couple of years by a plethora of entities I cannot identify, through telepathic means and other small material signs that I am being watched and guided towards an ultimate destiny.

All I can do is prepare for what I hope with be an ascenion of sorts.

As I've always said - "Life is a test. Everything and everyone is a teacher. Learn from it what you can, or else your true life will never begin."

Some people are destinted to remain here, in this plane of existence either because they find their happiness here, or else because they cannot move forward any more evolutionary wise - mentally or spiritually.

The cycle continues, bring more and more consciousness to this planet for their tests and trials, to see if they can find their niche here or else to find out what lengths they will go to in order to survive, or achieve their "dreams".

Either way - this world can be a test or a trap depending on how one goes about it.

Right now I'm still trying to re-establish contact with my Guides, for I am not in the most beneficial of environments. I realize much of the burden is on me to get out of this place and back to an open source type community - but there is a limit to how much my extra-dimensional friends can help.

(sorry for the rambling, my brain is absolutely scrambled right now...perhaps I can clarify in a later post...)

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I understand were you are coming from but just because a handful of people and some blurry pictures show something hardly constitutes the facts.

There are lots of structuers on the moon but not a soul collector, the constructs on the moon where built by the managers of the multiverse.

AA

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Okay, since this thread is based on a bunch of speculations from people who have no real evidence, only strong feelings and interesting ideas, I'm going to take my leave. It's fun to think about, but without anything to back it up, it's just fiction.

It's like saying that the moon is a hologram. It's interesting, but htere is just no evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
AA- Are you making your original statement based on what the Grays have told you? Do you know this to be true and are only posting it as a "thought" to make us aware?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join